What's new

Demolition of the Babri Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sad moment of the muslim history ..

India does not have this believers vs non-believers thingy You Know.In that Rate ,The Past 1000 Years are Suicidal for "Hindu" History .I am not a Hindu,But Just Think From a Hindu Stance ,It is Shocking to See all the destructions India Suffered Under Invasion from British and Persians.India was not Organized to prevent the Attack from Medieval Swashbucklers without any Refinement(of that Time) or Mercy.

One of the blackest day in the History of India :cry:

I still feel hurt after the domilition of Babri Mosque (and i am sure many of the Indian Muslims will have a similar feelings)

I still feel hurt after the domilition of Babri Mosque (and i am sure many of the Indian Muslims will have a similar feelings)

Yes, it is.

The list also includes days when invaders destroyed our temples, looted our country, forced Hindus to change their religion.

This list also include the day when several kar sevaks were burned alive in sabarmati express.

this list goes on...

Hope you got my point

India does not have this believers vs non-believers thingy You Know.In that Rate ,The Past 1000 Years are Suicidal for "Hindu" History .I am not a Hindu,But Just Think From a Hindu Stance ,It is Shocking to See all the destructions India Suffered Under Invasion from British and Persians.India was not Organized to prevent the Attack from Medieval Swashbucklers without any Refinement(of that Time) or Mercy.

History .I am not a Hindu,But Just Think From a Hindu Stance ,It is Shocking to See all the destructions India Suffered Under Invasion from British and Persians.India was not Organized to

What made you think that Only Indian Muslims were hurt??? Also were you saddened when scores of Hindu temples were being demolished in Pakistan???

Yes, it is.

The list also includes days when invaders destroyed our temples, looted our country, forced Hindus to change their religion.

This list also include the day when several kar sevaks were burned alive in sabarmati express.

this list goes on...

Hope you got my point

You are right...However wrongs in the past cannot be used to justify wrongs in today's world...We need to learn from history not to repeat the same mistakes but learn from it and refrain from repeating them..Hope you get this point as well

Yes, it is.

this list goes on...

Hope you got my point

At least you have told us what you think about Indian muslims. Forced to Islam from Hinduism.

Got your point
:azn:

History .I am not a Hindu,But Just Think From a Hindu Stance ,It is Shocking to See all the destructions India Suffered Under Invasion from British and Persians.India was not Organized to

So do you also give this right to Indian Hindus to do the same? Specially when these Indian Hinudus are not invaders neither there is any invasion going on in India but its modern day Indian claimed to be secular.

Do you think Fanatic Hindus from militant parties were justified in demolishing Babri Mosque ?????????

P.S: As per sparkingray we should bring the babri mosque debate here so here we go

So do you also give this right to Indian Hindus to do the same? Specially when these Indian Hinudus are not invaders neither there is any invasion going on in India but its modern day Indian claimed to be secular.

Do you think Fanatic Hindus from militant parties were justified in demolishing Babri Mosque ?????????

P.S: As per sparkingray we should bring the babri mosque debate here so here we go

Why not??
What's wrong if hindus take back forcefully for what is their's??
Ab sabhi ko to pyar ki bhasha samajh aati nai na!

I am following your posts..minutes ago you poped up 2 year old thread " christian restricted in Manipur to practice", now you popped up 3 year old thread " babri masjid"
What next a 4 year old burried thread on Khalistan movement???

Common, i never expect it from such a experienced member:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why not??
What's wrong if hindus take back forcefully for what is their's??
Ab sabhi ko to pyar ki bhasha samajh aati nai na!

The Muslims have ruled the Hindus for hardly a thousand years so why you did not take it back after they left India??

And on another note its still not proven that there was any temple and there are even doubts about if it was the birth place of rama or not.

I am following your posts..minutes ago you poped up 2 year old thread " christian restricted in Manipur to practice", now you popped up 3 year old thread " babri masjid"
What next a 4 year old burried thread on Khalistan movement???

Common, i never expect it from such a experienced member:r

I did NOT pop it up rather there was reply from someone else on that Manipur thread today so i just followed that.

As far as this thread is concerned as the Mod said we should continue debate over Babri Mosque demolition by fanatics, in this thread as in other thread it was de-railing the thread so deemed it right to continue that here as per rules.

The Muslims have ruled the Hindus for hardly a thousand years so why you did not take it back after they left India?

Wrong ma'am. Muslims never left india.
Its better that they themselves give up their claim. Even the report of the ASI says so that there exist a non-islamic structure. but the hardliner muslims don't want to give up their claim. It seems that no argument, even if it is based on facts, will ever convince them of this reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom