What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

There is no BS other than you now being frustrated and trying to simplify history to suit your loose narrative and resorting to personal attacks for which I WILL kick you out of the thread without a second thought

That just a troll - banned from thread
Thank you.

You just can't handle the truth.
He can.

You can't.

It's why you're getting mad at this very reasonable argument.

Last edited:
Pretty much repeated yourself, but....

You clearly don't understand the difference between peace time and war time.

The Americans constantly send their aircraft carrier into waters that China claims and China does nothing, so your argument gets thrown out the water.
Ah. So the Chinese naval fleet continues to patrol Japan...

Screenshot-2023-05-15-at-2.49.34-PM.png

Chinese aircraft carrier strike group patrols near Japan. The roadmap comes from Taiwan Province.

06096-5361-26-31.jpg

But we don't know why a group of dwarfs would believe that Malacca is related to them... Maybe they think they are very important.

Ah. So the Chinese naval fleet continues to patrol Japan...

View attachment 932555

Chinese aircraft carrier strike group patrols near Japan. The roadmap comes from Taiwan Province.

View attachment 932556

But we don't know why a group of dwarfs would believe that Malacca is related to them... Maybe they think they are very important.
Lmao, sure. You conveniently side stepped my counter argument here, because you have no answer.

I'll leave this alone now, as @SQ8 has said it is irrelevant and you have no real answers.

Lmao, sure. You conveniently side stepped my counter argument here, because you have no answer.

I'll leave this alone now, as @SQ8 has said it is irrelevant and you have no real answers.
Ah. You and the Americans will blockade the Strait of Malacca. You are very important to the world. The whole world needs you. It's too cool.

Ah. You and the Americans will blockade the Strait of Malacca. You are very important to the world. The whole world needs you. It's too cool.
china's biggest issue is not malacca strait and solve with belt and road

world's biggest issue is terrorist xi and only solution is a rope

@SQ8 @RescueRanger @KAL-EL

More friendly thoughts from our resident Chinese PDFers on what they really think.

This thread has turned into a gold mine.

🤣🤣👌👌

@aziqbal

This is how you do it, bro. You let them dig their own graves.

Once again, proving my point that you can't address directly so you're resorting to changing the subject.

LOLOLOLOL
No offense, but your statement comes off as hypocritical. You have Pakistanis here in the this forum, shit talking about China too, some even saying racist crap with the mods implicitly allowing it.

But the moment a Chinese person says something remotely negative about Pakistan, then you all go “OMG!!!! The true faces of the CHINESE!!!!” as if they’re supposed to be mindless robots with all the same opinions.

Lmao.

@RescueRanger @SQ8 @KAL-EL

And here you see a Pakistani prove my point. He's so completely infatuated by Chinese propaganda he insults his fellow Pakistanis raising concerns and calling them insults, racially charge insults.

@ThunderCat

Thanks for proving my point by falling into my very obvious trap.

Shameful!

No offense, but your statement comes off as hypocritical. You have Pakistanis here in the this forum, shit talking about China too, some even saying racist crap with the mods implicitly allowing it.

But the moment a Chinese person says something remotely negative about Pakistan, then you all go “OMG!!!! The true faces of the CHINESE!!!!” as if they’re supposed to be mindless robots with all the same opinions.
And I've reported those idiots that target Chinese PDFers in a racist manner.

My issue is political and social, and has nothing to do with their culture or race. In fact I quite like Chinese culture, it has a rich history and has some amazing aspects that I think every other culture should adopt such as the emphasis on self-descipline and hard work.

Really? So do Uyghurs living in Western countries support Muslim countries?

Ah. Pakistanis may not know. China and all Muslim countries are very friendly. Understood? All Muslim countries! It's not just Pakistan. So if Pakistan wants to support Uyghur. In fact, there was no impact.

Why are you taking this troll seriously? He does not even represent Pakistanis. We have no problems with China.

Okay so maybe I oppose CPEC & Gawadar expansion for environmental reasons, but CPEC/Gawadar port is being done because of Pakistan's own decision. China never forced it onto Pakistan.

Uyghur terrorists have no place in Pakistan. Look here https://www.dawn.com/news/1204443

My issue is political and social, and has nothing to do with their culture or race. In fact I quite like Chinese culture, it has a rich history and has some amazing aspects that I think every other culture should adopt such as the emphasis on self-descipline and hard work.

And yet you accuse me of mindless agreeing with the Chinese when that is not the case.

Like for example I criticize their government ignoring the Yulin dog meat festivals or the wet markets.

But the minute I support their territorial integrity on Xinjiang, I get accused of being a CCP worshiper. Not so.

Even though China is developing because of CCP.

I understand, and I am not sure how this thread came to be like this. A lot of the articles about this admit that it is a partial demolition over illegal additions to the building which the local govt tolerated for 3 years, I don’t think it has to do with religion. You even have videos of skyscrapers being demolished because they were ruled to be illegal and unregulated. It’s not so surprising to see some Chinese acting annoyed about all of constant articles bashing them.

Not a week ago, mainstream media reported that an Uyghur was allegedly kidnapped in HK which festered for days, before they admitted he was always in South Korea for University, and they didn’t even apologize about it.

With these articles and more, again it isn’t surprising to see the attitudes of some Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom