What's new

Democracy in China? Depends on the outcome....

"Democracy", hahaaa, if it is good, the west will make China have?
Why western countries forbidden to sell China high and new technology,and arms embargo,and Repression of Chinese enterprises,
But forced sale of so-called "democracy" in China.
Western countries r not afraid of "democracy" let China become stronger? !
Oh, so, the western marketing "democracy" will only make a country more backward, and chaos.

actually,The standard of "democracy" - if not dictatorship by the United States, then this country is not a democracy.

I find it funny when people say they don't want democracy and then use an elected authoritarian government as an example as to why they don't want it. First we should bring down Britain then other Monarchies and authoritarians, but our foreign policy is screwed so that likely won't happen.

Can you declare your real flags, so the users here can know to whom you are referring with your "we" and "our foreign policy"?

I find it funny when people say they don't want democracy and then use an elected authoritarian government as an example as to why they don't want it. First we should bring down Britain then other Monarchies and authoritarians, but our foreign policy is screwed so that likely won't happen.
Just stop saying this useless words. You Americans have killed more than one million people in Iraq for what? FOR NOTHING! USA exports revolution just as UdSSR before 1943 did. Both of USA and UdSSR are evil. Can you go home and sleep for a while? Maybe 100 years? The world will say thanks to americans.

Most people in China don't believe the democrazy, especially when they saw what happened in Libya/Syria/Ukraine.
Agypt is the first, but indeed before Agypt there are 20 countries in civil crisis. From the disordering in London 2008 democracy has been ill.

Can you declare your real flags, so the users here can know to whom you are referring with your "we" and "our foreign policy"?
I have declared my real flags and if you think I am not American or Anti-American then you can go to hell, you have no idea how much respect I have for our founding fathers and what they stood for and our Constitution.

You think Iraq was a foreign policy success? They went from tyranny, elected authoritarianism, to almost completely divided into three parts.

"Democracy", hahaaa, if it is good, the west will make China have?
Why western countries forbidden to sell China high and new technology,and arms embargo,and Repression of Chinese enterprises,
But forced sale of so-called "democracy" in China.
Western countries r not afraid of "democracy" let China become stronger? !
Oh, so, the western marketing "democracy" will only make a country more backward, and chaos.

actually,The standard of "democracy" - if not dictatorship by the United States, then this country is not a democracy.
Occupying Central in Hongkong tald us, if you like democracy you should focus on your own benefits, not the stupid american interest.
I have declared my real flags and if you think I am not American or Anti-American then you can go to hell, you have no idea how much respect I have for our founding fathers and what they stood for and our Constitution.

You think Iraq was a foreign policy success? They went from tyranny, elected authoritarianism, to almost completely divided into three parts.
Can you say some facts?

Which facts show that the Iraq is a foreign policy success? It is a foreign policy failure! Could you tell me, why USA is still bombing the foreign policy success Iraq today? Please give me a reason not assertion.

Never in my life have I met an American, read an article authored by an American, or heard and American politician of any party call for the destruction of Britain. That is why I doubt your claims, not because of mistakes in our foreign policy.

You're right, I have no idea about how much respect you have for the founding fathers, or how much respect you have for what they stood for, because I have seen no indication of it in your writing. If you really had respect for--or even understanding of--the objectives of the founding fathers or our Constitution, you never would have called for the toppling of Britain or other monarchies or authoritarians. In fact, you would be calling for isolationism. Yet more reason to doubt your claims.

Never in my life have I met an American, read an article authored by an American, or heard and American politician of any party call for the destruction of Britain. That is why I doubt your claims, not because of mistakes in our foreign policy.

You're right, I have no idea about how much respect you have for the founding fathers, or how much respect you have for what they stood for, because I have seen no indication of it in your writing. If you really had respect for--or even understanding of--the objectives of the founding fathers or our Constitution, you never would have called for the toppling of Britain or other monarchies or authoritarians. In fact, you would be calling for isolationism. Yet more reason to doubt your claims.
Non-interventionism isn't the same as isolationism, I am not saying we should make the first move against Britain, monarchies, or authoritarians, just that in defense we shouldn't be that merciful.

Non-interventionism isn't the same as isolationism, I am not saying we should make the first move against Britain, monarchies, or authoritarians, just that in defense we shouldn't be that merciful.
What? Are you planning against Britain? That is funny, say more about that.

Occupying Central in Hongkong tald us, if you like democracy you should focus on your own benefits, not the stupid american interest.

Can you say some facts?

Which facts show that the Iraq is a foreign policy success? It is a foreign policy failure! Could you tell me, why USA is still bombing the foreign policy success Iraq today? Please give me a reason not assertion.
Why do you keep thinking that I thought that Iraq was a foreign policy success, read what I post and it clearly shows that I think it is a failure.

Why do you keep thinking that I thought that Iraq was a foreign policy success, read what I post and it clearly shows that I think it is a failure.
The fact is, you are bombing your success. I have read you post, the points listed are vanished.

What? Are you planning against Britain? That is funny, say more about that.
We should reopen American bases in Scotland if they want us and encourage independence from Britain. But not directly attack Britain unless provoked. Divide and conquer.
The fact is, you are bombing your success. I have read you post, the points listed are vanished.
Why do you ask me if I think it was a success and I tell you it isn't only to continue to tell me Iraq was a success. Iraq wasn't a success quit trying to tell me it is.

Back
Top Bottom