What's new

Democracy In Arab World: Reality Or Pipedream?

Whats going on in Bangladesh??? | Page 5

India must do whatever it can to ruthlessly massacre the Islamic opposition in Bangladesh. Democracy should be shown the door and the Awami league should be the single party with Hasina ruling as a dictator. Just like Assad rules Syria with an iron fist and is a puppet of Iran.Hasina should rule Bangladesh with an iron fist and be a puppet to RAW (Indian CIA). If these Islamic fundamentalists even consider opening their mouth, they should be send to torture camps jointly run by RAW and Awami league.

The above post from an Indian poster is real unvarnished Indian goals and desires in Bangladesh, now they do not even bother to hide it:

Syria ------------- Bangladesh
75% Sunni ------- 90% Sunni
11% Alawi ------- 9% Hindu
Iran -------------- India
Bath party ------- Awami League
Assad ------------ Hasina (many claim her father Mujib was born of Hindu parents, later adopted by a Muslim father)
Syrian Lion ------- Iambengali

Once Awami League is defeated, Iambengali types will escape to another country. They know that some countries that can help Sunni Muslims in Bangladesh are GCC Sunni majority countries. That is why they are creating a preemptive shit storm against Saudi Arabia, just so Saudi's get upset with all Bangladeshi people. What they forget is that many GCC countries have embassy in Bangladesh, the Ambassadors are monitoring the situation on the ground and bad mouthing Saudi Arabia in a web forum will not have any real tangible effect.

Please pay no heed to this Awami League guy, he is simply Indian local agent in Bangladesh pursuing their common Indo-Awami goals. He does not represent 85% Muslim population of Bangladesh who are against Awami League and their sponsor India. 85% or more Muslims of Bangladesh are staunch ally and friends of Arab Sunni majority countries.

@kalu_miah

Great to have you back, brother. I sincerely hope that life is treating your well. I have to say that I unfortunately don't know what is really going on in Bangladesh right now but all I hope for is peace and that the Muslims of Bangladesh will prevail and learn from any misfortune and chose a better future if what I hear is to be taken at face value about that Awami League.

Regarding the user IamBengali then I don't know whether he is a troll or false-flagger, seems a little like one, but I always hope for a stronger Bangladesh and stronger Muslim countries irrespective of political parties.

We in the Middle East are not familiar with negative Indian meddling or negative influences but I do not hope that it is as bad as I hear it is.

Can you tell me why so many Bengali Muslims apparently want Indian influence? I am quite confused. If you could give a quick briefing about the situation right now and historical context then I would hugely appreciate it.

Take care.

Last edited:
I think Arabs need the Muslim unity, not the western democracy.
Yeah, pan-Arabism really worked well for them last time.

I believe that's when Israel kicked the most Arab ***, when they were all 'united'.

:lol:

Western style democracy is what Arabs need. Perhaps not every aspect of it, but certainly the main framework.

Good to hear that you have a working democracy, Awami League party and their Indian sponsor killed Bangladesh democracy which we had since 1991, they are now trying to eliminate the opposition by jailing, torture and killings. With India's help and instruction, Awami League dictatorial rule essentially made Bangladesh into a vassal state of majority Hindu India, against the will of 85% Muslim Bangladeshi's.
Awami League has not killed democracy.

The razakar/islamist forces are the ones who are trying to kill democracy.
The illiterate islamists are the ones who want to persecute anyone non Muslim and be ruled by Pakistan again.

The people of BD have found their voice, they voted overwhelmingly in favour of common sense, freedom of religion, decency, economic progress, by voting for Awami League.

Instead of the 5th century jihadis and razakars called Jammat and their likes who try to protect war criminals and mass murderers in the name of religion.

Last edited:
With all due respect, but don't you think you're thinking too much while ignoring what's taking place in your country :lol:

Your Gov't is a puppet, client state to India. First try to liberate your own country before starting to run your mouth. :rofl:

They literally own your entire country. It is imperative that Bengals fight to remove these sellouts, and maybe try to allow your people to get an excess to YouTube :D

Glad to see you back.

Where did you get that idea my friend, sure india has some influence over bangladesh but its just because we are bigger and their neibhours, dont belive everytthing pdf bd's say about conspiracy.

@kalu_miah

Great to have you back, brother. I sincerely hope that life is treating your well. I have to say that I unfortunately don't know what is really going on in Bangladesh right now but all I hope for is peace and that the Muslims of Bangladesh will prevail and learn from any misfortune and chose a better future if what I hear is to be taken at face value about that Awami League.

Regarding the user IamBengali then I don't know whether he is a troll or false-flagger, seems a little like one, but I always hope for a stronger Bangladesh and stronger Muslim countries irrespective of political parties.

We in the Middle East are not familiar with negative Indian meddling or negative influences but I do not hope that it is as bad as I hear it is.

Can you tell me why so many Bengali Muslims apparently want Indian influence? I am quite confused. If you could give a quick briefing about the situation right now and historical context then I would hugely appreciate it.

Take care.

Claims without foundation, can you state that every awami league supporter supports indian influence...NO.Bangladesh has moved to devlop closer ties with China under awami league, why did they do that if india had a huge influence in BD.Please do not make false claims

Of course a separation of religion and politics is best

It all depends on whether the people of a given society are okay with it. Conversely, if people don't wish to adopt such pattern, I don't think we should think like a Marxist whereby one option is the remedy to all social illness.

You could argue the USA hasn't separated church from politics because religion is one of the top subjects in any election (abortion, gay marriage etc all religious based arguments)

That's one side of the coin to the GOP, while the liberal faction is poles apart from it.

Christianity & Judaism are more conducive to democracy than Islam, so that is a bigger obstacle

I don't think that facet of fact is accurate. Many Muslims living in non-religious state are good law-abiding people.

I think the current turmoil in the Arab world could last a century

Democracy took more than 8 centuries to emerge in the UK, US, and elsewhere.

But the problem with the Arabs is that apart from religion, they have clan/tribe/family loyalty. The notion of one man one vote doesn't really work in that regard.

If that's what you believe then fine. But what if people don't want to be tested in a western-style society? Many of them don't appreciate or wish not to be treated that way.

Of course a separation of religion and politics is best, but some countries are able to juggle both. You could argue the USA hasn't separated church from politics because religion is one of the top subjects in any election (abortion, gay marriage etc all religious based arguments)

Christianity & Judaism are more conducive to democracy than Islam, so that is a bigger obstacle.

But the problem with the Arabs is that apart from religion, they have clan/tribe/family loyalty. The notion of one man one vote doesn't really work in that regard.

I think the current turmoil in the Arab world could last a century.

@kalu_miah I am sure this IamBengali guy is an Indian Bengali using Bangladeshi flag. If the mods can check his IP location I am %100 sure it would be in West Bengal, India. I request everyone to please stop replying to this retard.

Saudi is most barbaric country in the history;this country and Persian Gulf arab countries are made by UK.

Whats going on in Bangladesh??? | Page 5

The above post from an Indian poster is real unvarnished Indian goals and desires in Bangladesh, now they do not even bother to hide it:

Syria ------------- Bangladesh
75% Sunni ------- 90% Sunni
11% Alawi ------- 9% Hindu
Iran -------------- India
Bath party ------- Awami League
Assad ------------ Hasina (many claim her father Mujib was born of Hindu parents, later adopted by a Muslim father)
Syrian Lion ------- Iambengali

Once Awami League is defeated, Iambengali types will escape to another country. They know that some countries that can help Sunni Muslims in Bangladesh are GCC Sunni majority countries. That is why they are creating a preemptive shit storm against Saudi Arabia, just so Saudi's get upset with all Bangladeshi people. What they forget is that many GCC countries have embassy in Bangladesh, the Ambassadors are monitoring the situation on the ground and bad mouthing Saudi Arabia in a web forum will not have any real tangible effect.

Please pay no heed to this Awami League guy, he is simply Indian local agent in Bangladesh pursuing their common Indo-Awami goals. He does not represent 85% Muslim population of Bangladesh who are against Awami League and their sponsor India. 85% or more Muslims of Bangladesh are staunch ally and friends of Arab Sunni majority countries.

Your bowing to Arabs & pushing a slave role onto yourself, just look at what you’re writing, others should help, isn’t there anything Bangladesh can do on it’s own than ? with that huge population you should quit sucking up to others.

Saudi Arabia isn’t going to feed 180 million Bengalis either, quit dreaming.

Saudi is most barbaric country in the history;this country and Persian Gulf arab countries are made by UK.

What we think as barbaric may not be barbaric to them. They are used to barbarism. They can behead in public as many as possible every year with sword but I really wish they had at least removed that sword under the holy Shahadah from its flag. I have an issue with it since it is under the kalema. :)

Your bowing to Arabs & pushing a slave role onto yourself, just look at what you’re writing, others should help, isn’t there anything Bangladesh can do on it’s own than ? with that huge population you should quit sucking up to others.

Saudi Arabia isn’t going to feed 180 million Bengalis either, quit dreaming.

Correction, Sunni Arabs, not any Arabs. And we look forward to partnership, not master slave relationship with other Sunni nations. Our economy is growing even after all these problems created by India and will do better in the future Insha-Allah. It all depends on how the country is managed.

I think I have not told you this before, but please do not quote me again, I am not interested to waste my time with someone like you. Thank you for the "nice" conversations we have had in the past, I just don't have time for this any more.

Correction, Sunni Arabs, not any Arabs.
So bowing to Sunni Arabs, nice.

I think I have not told you this before, but please do not quote me again, I am not interested to waste my time with someone like you. Thank you for the "nice" conversations we have had in the past, I just don't have time for this any more.
No, I can do what I want i’ll keep quoting you.

Back
Top Bottom