What's new

Delhi police probe Bangladesh link to Israeli embassy car blast

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Delhi police probe Bangladesh link to car blast

February 17, 2012 19:46 IST

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/delhi-police-probe-bangladesh-link-to-car-blast/20120217.htm

The Delhi [ Images ] police are probing a couple of phone calls that were made from Bangladesh to New Delhi and feel that they may have something to do with the blast in the car belonging to the Israel embassy.

Four people, including a woman diplomat, were injured in the blast.

According to sources, the calls were made from Cox Bazaar in Bangladesh. The SIM card used to make the call was activated on February 1.

The first call was made to Delhi on February 4 and the second one was made at 4 pm on the day of the blast.

The Delhi police picked up this information based on intercepts and call tracking. Investigators are still trying to ascertain the nature of the call.

They suspect that the calls could have been made in connection with the attack.

"We cannot say for sure but a module from Bangladesh could have activated this hit," said one of them.

The police are trying to find out the person in Delhi who was contacted from Bangladesh.

Yeah and they blame us when we find links of Indian origin
in the orchestration of pilkhana massacre.

lol...first they say it was Hezbollah and now it's Bangladesh?

The Georgians managed to defuse the bomb, and the Indians can't. And this in a highly secured diplomatic zone near the PM's residence.

Speaks volume about their security. And frankly, nothing reliable can come out of those morons.

Hope all their billions of $$$ worth of spending on defense equipment is worth it for their sake.

Congratulations india you saved your relation with both Iran and Israel by a scapegoat Bangladesh.

Congratulations india you saved your relation with both Iran and Israel by a scapegoat Bangladesh.

Why not Pakistan or it is ISI linked terror outfit affiliated to Jammat???

This bhartis are always ridiculous and so their news ... :angry:

Israel wont be too happy with this, Hezbollah and Iran are their enemy of choice at the moment. :D

yah and BN has i think one ship patrolling in their area under UN flag, may be they wanna move it away - getting scared i guess.

Oh Yeah Bangladeshis are saint.Isn't Huji a Bangladeshi terror outfit ? HuJI-B has been found to be responsible for a number of terorist attacks orchatrsted in Indian urban centres in recent years.Secondly Indian Agencies never said that Hebollah is after that.Investigation is still on and they are just investigating the calls.They did not say that it was done by Bangladeshis.Don't be so paranoid.

The israeli diplomats wife will feel she was injured for nothing- the blame goes to Bangladesh-

Oh Yeah Bangladeshis are saint.Isn't Huji a Bangladeshi terror outfit ? HuJI-B has been found to be responsible for a number of terorist attacks orchatrsted in Indian urban centres in recent years.Secondly Indian Agencies never said that Hebollah is after that.Investigation is still on and they are just investigating the calls.They did not say that it was done by Bangladeshis.Don't be so paranoid.

Not only Huji or In India. Bangladeshi spreading terrorism all over the world.

Quilliam Alert - British links to Bangladesh terror raid

Bangladesh: Hub of international terror?

I won't not surprise if bangladeshi are behind this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16968518

yah and BN has i think one ship patrolling in their area under UN flag, may be they wanna move it away - getting scared i guess.
BNS Osman?? Where is it now? Lebanon coast?? I have another question.... I read that Bangladesh army was first to arrive in Lebanon after 2006 lebanon war.... From where they went there???

Who is the Chief of Delhi Police? Qadir Khan, Johnny Walker's ghost or Johnny Lever? Or is it Pakistani Rangeela's ghost?

So.. If some agencies point out terror outfit in Bangladesh for any attack in India... all Bangladeshi guys feel like they are personally pointed???:what:

Who`s saying that all Bangladeshis are terrorists ?

Back
Top Bottom