What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm....Said by a guy who have never visited New Delhi and is sitting hundreads of miles away in another country.

I have visited Delhi before some of my relatives live there.

Hmmmmmm....Said by a guy who have never visited New Delhi and is sitting hundreads of miles away in another country.

isi liye kehte hain har time bhashan denay ka nahi, bisti ho jati hai :P

Delhi, delhi hoga...per Lahore, Lahore hai !!

perfectly described by Winston Churchill "Lahore is a city with a body, mind and a soul of its own"

Joke: A Lahori was admitted to Heaven, after wandering around for quite a long time, God asked "so you like it here, dont you?"
he said yeah, I like it here, but Lahore, Lahore hai !! :cheers:

sorry bro, no comparison whatsoever !!

Please do not compare the cities, I can give you 100 facts about Delhi also, and there is no place like it.

There is a hard bargain between League and congress, both wants Lahore and Calcutta simultaneously in their border state, finally a compromise is achieved with each party happy at thier share.

Please do not compare the cities, I can give you 100 facts about Delhi also, and there is no place like it.

we never compared our Lahore with any place, I can say Toronto, Toronto hoga, but Lahore, Lahore hai... and by no means its a comparison, Lahore is simply what it is....

Lahore and the feeling of being Lahori is incommensurable to anything worldly or by the joke anything heavenly as well !!

omg!! there is no comparison b/w Lahore and Delhi, Delhi is much greener , cleaner and soon to be UN heritage cities

Delhi has world class infrastructure, transport, hosted CWG, and it is beta + city while lahore does not even belong to any category...

Comparing Delhi with Lahore is Insane

also Delhi has world class Universities, like IIT, AIIMS, DU, DTU which is not there in any city of Pakistan

2012....The name suggests ur sanity........ abt dwlhi being cleaner n greener............ LOLL at it.

Ask somebdy who has been to both cities thn rant.

Iam a Delhiite and i have seen pics of Lahore at skyscappercity, sorry to say, it does not compete with Delhi in any way.. dont spread false propaganda..!! Lahore can be compared to Pune or maybe Chandigarh but cannot be compared to a metro like Delhi

PS;-Iam excluding heritage sites

I have visited Delhi before some of my relatives live there.

Then this means you are completly blind by patriotism. And can't give any neutral view. No point of arguing with you about Delhi cause i live in delhi and travel daily from east to central delhi and i know what it is and how much cleaner and greener my city is.

Green Delhi

DEL_1_118034f.jpg

newdelhi119zx.jpg

newdelhi90zu.jpg

newdelhi47nj.jpg

hotel_view.jpg

Green_City_Delhi.jpg

delhi-supreme-court-flag-green.jpeg

2012....The name suggests ur sanity........ abt dwlhi being cleaner n greener............ LOLL at it.

Ask somebdy who has been to both cities thn rant.

yeah New delhi is cleaner and greener ..........LOL at You..!!

Now next time come up with better Rants. And yeah ask somebody who have been to both cities non pakist and non Indian.. you will surely get your answer.! puff!

@2012.....

No need to post pics here....lol

I am a Delhiite and i know what this city is. I am clearly saying OP is a fool by putting both cities in same bucket and more foolish is he typed it as Twins!! duh!

LOL

i dont know what losers would actually think they are twin cities......I think nationalistic Lahoriites (all Pakistanis actually) will be very offended by this statement.

Lahore is a beacon of light. The people, the culture even the sounds and sights are what make it what it is......delhi doesnt come even a fraction close to Lahore.

Lahore Lahore Hai. Much cleaner and greener then Delhi. Also just entering Lahore you get a feel of history and stuff. Also a city where you have mixing of different religions. Great Churches, mosques and gurdwaras.

All I know about Delhi is that it's the rape capital.

And btw Im from Karachi so Im totally unbias here.

I've never been to Lahawar. Would you recommend a Karachi-boy to visit there from a touristic point of view? I don't want to be disappointed.

People from Islamabad etc tell me Lahaoriis on purpose never give you correct directions if you're a city'foreigner lost around the city. True is it?

Let's not flame our ahbaab-e-hindawii, Dillii might be the rape capital, but our city might be the target killing capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom