What's new

Deleting the American flag from the emojis section

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a country that continues to malign Pakistan and done everything it could to undermine it's interests, is it possible for the MODs to delete the american flag from the emojis section? This is in respect of the 1000s of innocent Pakistanis killed by the american imposed WOT on our nation.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch
Why dont you also close down access of PDF to USA, while you are at it.

Wonder where the server of this website located? Somewhere in VA:usflag:
In the meantime also just stop using American weapons in Pakistan's arsenal as well.

In the meantime also just stop using American weapons in Pakistan's arsenal as well.

The only good to happen is for you to piss off from this forum. RSS members are uninvited guests.

I agree with the OP. Remove US flag.

It's none of your business. It's not the prerogative of an indian like you to discuss our internal matters. We can say and do as we like. It's of no concern of yours. Nothing to do with india or indians.

It's none of your business. It's not the prerogative of an indian like you to discuss our internal matters. We can say and do as we like. It's of no concern of yours. Nothing to do with india or indians.
Sorry this is an open forum- Maybe a good idea to not give open access for comments if that is what you want- Thats all- You are dismissed.

The only good to happen is for you to piss off from this forum. RSS members are uninvited guests.

I agree with the OP. Remove US flag.
Is this good happening or are you going to make me- "Make Me". Dismissed.

You do know McD doesn't physically open stores in most nations. Franchises are bought by local people and McD supplies the ingredients or points out to the local guy McD authorises to sell those. I thought UK had better get education system.

My son they don't even teach history of UK. The average Pakistani does not open these franchises, it is the upper class who do and mess things up for the lil guy.
Indian education is not any better especially when you are covering yourself in cow shit and drinking muttar.

Sorry this is an open forum- Maybe a good idea to not give open access for comments if that is what you want- Thats all- You are dismissed.

Is this good happening or are you going to make me- "Make Me". Dismissed.

Hehe. Burn you little RSS Modi sucker. You are my punching bag. I am going to punch you as long as and as hard as I like.

The tech everybody has originally come from the USA/UK whether it is civilian or military.
That includes Hitler/Stalin military industrial complex.

Hehe. Burn you little RSS Modi sucker. You are my punching bag. I am going to punch you as long as and as hard as I like.
You are going to punch me through the screen- You doing no such shit-Feel free to break your computer screen though, who cares.
upload_2020-6-12_13-24-23.jpeg

Agree about the Tech - what about the "Made in America"- Tag?

Made in America is now made in China including Donald Trump cap. Do not think uk/usa it has built itself up just from its own innovation. Islamic civilization give a lot to these nations, one example is

"The ancient Greeks thought our eyes emitted rays, like a laser, which enabled us to see. The first person to realise that light enters the eye, rather than leaving it, was the 10th-century Muslim mathematician, astronomer and physicist Ibn al-Haitham. He invented the first pin-hole camera after noticing the way light came through a hole in window shutters. The smaller the hole, the better the picture, he worked out, and set up the first Camera Obscura (from the Arab word qamara for a dark or private room). He is also credited with being the first man to shift physics from a philosophical activity to an experimental one."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-islamic-inventors-changed-the-world-6106905.html

As a country that continues to malign Pakistan and done everything it could to undermine it's interests, is it possible for the MODs to delete the american flag from the emojis section? This is in respect of the 1000s of innocent Pakistanis killed by the american imposed WOT on our nation.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch

Agreed!!! Step out of this ridiculous mentality of being america's little puppy. You're a nuclear power, a Muslim country .... friggin act like one!!

Made in America is now made in China including Donald Trump cap. Do not think uk/usa it has built itself up just from its own innovation. Islamic civilization give a lot to these nations, one example is

"The ancient Greeks thought our eyes emitted rays, like a laser, which enabled us to see. The first person to realise that light enters the eye, rather than leaving it, was the 10th-century Muslim mathematician, astronomer and physicist Ibn al-Haitham. He invented the first pin-hole camera after noticing the way light came through a hole in window shutters. The smaller the hole, the better the picture, he worked out, and set up the first Camera Obscura (from the Arab word qamara for a dark or private room). He is also credited with being the first man to shift physics from a philosophical activity to an experimental one."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-islamic-inventors-changed-the-world-6106905.html
Are you saying the US Armed forces uses Made in China stuff?- Really
Edited!

Last edited:
Are you saying the US Armed forces uses Made in China stuff?- Really
Nope you said that.

Also the link you provided does not have anything about Pakistan?- Maybe you misunderstood- I was not asking for Religion based invention- USA is not a religion- Get the drift.

Get my drift, I replied to another member about food corporation, you butted in and switched the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom