What's new

Defining The Punjabi Taliban Network

WHAT THE ****?

Rhetorical question in response.

The question you asked abbreviates to my user name - and I picked it for a reason.

What I am saying is that even if you never fix a single fundamental problem, an authoritative regime can control the population as long as they are unarmed. Examples: North Korea, Myanmar. On the other extreme, a armed populace cannot be controlled by a government less strongly armed than its populace, however nice the government may be. On the longer term it will be anarchy. Example:Somalia and a bunch of African nations.

I was responding to your claim that even if Baitullah did not exist there would be problems in the area. I was making the counterclaim that if you took away all the guns from people in the area (and ensured they could get no more) , then you would not have another problem of the same sort.

Killing people is not a solution (Baitullah or anyone else). Ensuring no one gets killed is. And taking away guns might work to that end.

I was responding to your claim that even if Baitullah did not exist there would be problems in the area. I was making the counterclaim that if you took away all the guns from people in the area (and ensured they could get no more) , then you would not have another problem of the same sort.

"A problem of the same sort" is the key narrative here, you might not have the same problem but you'd have a whole host of different problems

Killing people is not a solution (Baitullah or anyone else). Ensuring no one gets killed is. And taking away guns might work to that end.

But you are advocating taking guns away from the public but not the ruling elite, in which case you would have a nation of oppressed and subjugated people.

Islam teaches us that oppression is worse than slaughter, Muslims prefer death to being oppressed.

From your point of view the objective is life, from that of an Islamic perspective it is to live and die in order that Islam reigns supreme.That might be hard for a non believer to understand I know but this is our way of life.

I am from southern punjab , there is no such danger except khan pur near Raahim yar Khan from where Mullah omer graduated .

Cholistan and thar will be possible thier hide out near indian boarder,again more danger is from indian RAW.

PA has stronge hold in these area so not so much danger of any insurgency.

i highly highly doubt it.

taleban cannot establish their writ anywhere except in tribal areas where literacy and education rates are lower.

People should be smart enough to know that taleban are kuffar. Nobody should dare support them or allow them to settle in their neighbourhoods.

Punjab has always been rich with Sufi culture. No way in hell is taleban ideology compatible over there.

but Intelligence Agencies should always be alert. There isnt any province which has not been attacked by taleban. Taleban can only terrorize and annoy.

Pakistan should be broken up into at least 16-20 provinces.

For years i have made this suggestion to my friends, families and everybody laughed or disagreed with me.

It makes so much bloody sense. Municpal planning and effectiveness would be better. Tax collection would be easier to enforce. Police would be more focused and less burdened.

Hi,

"Muslims prefer oppression to death"----when and where.

Yes, de-weaponization is the key and answer to the problem. Secondly---it is a myth---Baitullah Mehsud is not replacable and neither is Zwaheri or Bin Laden---gentlemen the men of their stature donot grow on trees---once they are gone, the insurgency will suffer.

It is not like chopping the head of the hydra---it is the brain in that head that will be neutralized. No insurgency has been thesame after the leadership has been neutralized.

the crunt situation, in southern punjab is dangerous but, its still very much controllable, yes the lack of devolpment in those areas is a fact!
yes, the creation of more provinces will, bring sense of openness & it will bring more devolpment & care, ammong the different groups of the population in pakistan, surly it will create more jobs& it will be eazy to watch & controll "terorr" in the pakistani society!:smokin::pakistan:

i highly highly doubt it.

taleban cannot establish their writ anywhere except in tribal areas where literacy and education rates are lower.

People should be smart enough to know that taleban are kuffar. Nobody should dare support them or allow them to settle in their neighbourhoods.

Punjab has always been rich with Sufi culture. No way in hell is taleban ideology compatible over there.

but Intelligence Agencies should always be alert. There isnt any province which has not been attacked by taleban. Taleban can only terrorize and annoy.

Brother,

Kuffar mean dont believe in Allah and Quran .Talaban dont lie in this catagory of Kuffar but in catagory of Qatil due to killing innocient people , they should give kasas for this blood shed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother,

Kuffar mean dont believe in Allah and Quran .Talaban dont lie in this catagory of Kuffar but in catagory of Qatil due to killing innocient people , they should give kasas for this blood shed.

they bombed Mosque, they destroyed schools, they killed people, and they impose their views on others using intimidation and violence

Qatil is under-statment. They are KUFFAR. I do not recognize them as proper Muslims and neither should you.

A good taleban is a dead one. Their ideology is just imported from wahhaby saudi culture, and modified to become even more intolerant.

they shouldnt give anything and they shouldnt receive anything. taleban should just be eliminated.

Look how many families have been devastated by their actions. How many Muslims were killed? How much they have embarassed Republic of Pakistan.

if taleban believed in their objectives, then why do they need un-educated 18 year old kids to do the 'dirty work' such as suicide bombing

all Ulema in Pakistan have declared taleban actions as un-Islamic.

Nowhere in Islam is violence advocated.

i get so angry when i see people who think taleban are fighting for Islam. That is bull-****

What if you take away all the guns ?

(Rhetorical question -not advocacy)

I thought TTP has fresh american armors.

@Topic

This RM is just MF, he want to disrepute whole country's peace. It is pretty clear to me that, some POWERS don't want pakistani people stay in peace. & & i sense that these POWERS are CIA, RAW, Musat or some other powers who are controlling them.

i get so angry when i see people who think taleban are fighting for Islam. That is bull-****

1st you need to separate two names TTP and Taliban, I am sure you will see the difference.

I thought TTP has fresh american armors.

@Topic

This RM is just MF, he want to disrepute whole country's peace. It is pretty clear to me that, some POWERS don't want pakistani people stay in peace. & & i sense that these POWERS are CIA, RAW, Musat or some other powers who are controlling them.

1st you need to separate two names TTP and Taliban, I am sure you will see the difference.

It looks like the multi quote you did seems to be incorrect -- I did not say the following sentence (at least on this thread).

"i get so angry when i see people who think taleban are fighting for Islam. That is bull-****"

if taleban believed in their objectives, then why do they need un-educated 18 year old kids to do the 'dirty work' such as suicide bombing

all Ulema in Pakistan have declared taleban actions as un-Islamic.

Nowhere in Islam is violence advocated.

I am more angry on them then you , but we should not change the definations of islam for them.

What ever they are doing they will be answerable to Allah and minimum punishment their activities is death sentence.

It looks like the multi quote you did seems to be incorrect -- I did not say the following sentence (at least on this thread).

"i get so angry when i see people who think taleban are fighting for Islam. That is bull-****"

Which sentence? Also which one of my quote is incorrect?

Back
Top Bottom