What's new

Defense Ministry says PLA's operation in south China routine drill

You just slap yourself!!!

you keep biting your tail again, did you try to deny the truth that at that time the PLA was too weak after the cultural revolution??? Yet, China after thousand years deep in feudalism and massive devastated by powerful invaders, what could they do or have??? if you stay in the same situation, I bet you would not better than them!!! Also you were a greedy one among those bastard invaders!!!

Tell me after USSR collapse wtf your Russian have and contribute to human World??? China in the opposite ways help saving your *** by their money from slavering hard working workers!!! wtf you pay back to China??? the dozen harmful weapons selling to China enemies for making yourself richer???

Don't boast your might too much despite your ******* "God bless" nuclear weapons from your old predecessors, you would be pawned if mess with Chinese in the one by one wars!!! Beside the ******* powerful weapons you have, wtf else your Russian could do to earn respects from people but a lots of trouble making!?

Russia donates hundreds of millions of dollars to poor countries each year, from 2004-2010 Russia has donated 1.5 billion dollars. Much of this money has gone towards fighting disease and feeding people.

To add to it Russia also donates millions in food each years as well as releif efforts. Russia has sent supplies, doctors and rescuers to disaster areas around the world. Russia is also famous for sending fire-fighting aircraft around the world to help put out large fires that threaten lives and property. And much of the satelites that are in orbit has been launched by Russia.

If Russia goes to war with Cambodia you will be annihilated, in the process we might lose 2 or three men. We also had border disputes with China, it did not end well for the Chinese.

hah, keep the words, who would annihilate who? someone was just blaming other for accusing them from downgrading people but going down here repeat that **** again!!!????

that would apply the same to you if you have a war with America, they may loss 1 or 2 men but finally you got over 300 times of that. So keep humiliate the smaller opponent like Cambodia, if you have a gut, I strongly welcome you to come to visit Cambodia to try, that's time don't be a second paranoid Vietnamese who love to masturbating themselves above their might!!!

And you have a source for this 90% figure? Also Russia never 'ran' fighters or cannons, Russian offered Vietnam advisers and training. The most involvement Russia had in the air war in Vietnam was training Vietnamese pilots, a number of Vietnamese pilots that left to the Soviet Union for training became aces.

aces??? humn, it seems like Russia is a "Saint" coach who got trained from him will be the invincible ones!? :lol: you don't accept the truth that among 10 Vietnamese well trained pilots come back home from Russia, 8 of them got their bodies burned in the skies by the U.S. aces ones!!!??? Don't trust me, go ask John McCain!!! :lol:

The rest of two were luckily destroy some naive dumb U.S. bombers and transportation planes which used to get lost deep in side the dangerous zones!!! Vietnamese pilots don't ******* know how to use radar or fighting sills anything, all they could do is sneak on the ground waiting for the commands and blind fly to the suggested points to fire missiles!!!

The 2 later got their *** burned by U.S. A10 strikers during the missions search & destroy!!!!

Also me bashing, when? I only responded to your provocative and racist remark and I was quite courteous to you.

Don't you mention about racist here to me, it like a whore criticize other girl don't save virgins!? A fascist Nazi like you try to lecture me about the racist!? Go smash your head to a column for self-awake!!! Everybody know how nice your Russia are to foreigners especially no-white races!!!

What is with you and masturbating, seems like it's always on your mind. But honestly it's better than being a Chinese suck-up, ready and willing to get your tongue moist to lick Chinese booty. And do realize many Chinese on this forum openly express racist views of anyone that is not Chinese, they especially despise Asians like yourself, so before you start salivating and getting your tongue nice and moist for the next round of booty licking do realize that many Chinese on this forum see you as a poor 'low IQ' Asian

Omg, the great confession of century!!!! CONGRATULATIONS PAPO, YOU JUST HAVE SLAP YOURSELF A BIG SLAP TO SHOWING HOW EVIL IN YOUR THOUGH ABOUT PEOPLE WHO YOU USED TO ACCUSE FOR YOUR ******* LENGTHY REASONS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, NOBODY BUT YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND FOR YOUR VIETNAMESE BROTHER!!!! BOTH ARE PARANOID AND ARROGANT!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is with you and masturbating, seems like it's always on your mind. But honestly it's better than being a Chinese suck-up, ready and willing to get your tongue moist to lick Chinese booty. And do realize many Chinese on this forum openly express racist views of anyone that is not Chinese, they especially despise Asians like yourself, so before you start salivating and getting your tongue nice and moist for the next round of booty licking do realize that many Chinese on this forum see you as a poor 'low IQ' Asian

Let's me spend more time for mr kiddo here to make everything clear once!!!

- You call me a "Chinese stuck up" wtf you define that "stuck up" mean on me??? As I explained above, my "positive attitude" to my Chinese friends is coming out from our deep sympathy because we have many similar to share and we have the same enemy, Vietnam. Yet, we Cambodia is a poor small country so we look forward to seek someone that we can learn and receive a helps from them, luckily China is the best factor in our deserve, so we are naturally have a sympathy to them!!!!

- "tongue moist to lick Chinese booty" **** YOU for insulting me that way!!! also I would ask you a question: you feel jealous when people tend to "lick Chinese booty" but you, Russia??????????

-"many Chinese on this forum openly express racist views of anyone that is not Chinese, they especially despise Asianslike yourself, so before you start salivating and getting your tongue nice and moist for the next round of booty licking do realize that many Chinese on this forum see you as a poor 'low IQ' Asian"

-You just betray yourself mr Peace, who the **** is the real RACIST here???? At least I never being treat like that from my Chinese friends and almost anybody else that I've met before but YOU Thanks you so much for letting me (and everyone here) know what your Russian though about me, a Cambodian "a low IQ Asian"!!!! Thanks you so much for telling me that my Chinese friends have the same though as you, in return I would give you a gift for your surprising me: As I know many European have though about your Russian are low life inferior with stuck-up attitude and countryside life style, also my Japanese don't have many difference like the Europeans Russian girls are in very large demands in markets!!!

"many Chinese on this forum see you as a poor 'low IQ' Asian"

- Unfortunately, many of my Vietnamese friends have the same though on me just like what you've said above, and other South Koreans , Japanese have the same though to Vietnamese just like what the Vietnamese think about Cambodian. Even Indians may call Chinese a "gook" where the Chinese unattended. Surprisingly today I have recognized your Russian have that such lovely view toward us Cambodia too!!! Thanks you so much for the confession!!!

Russia donates hundreds of millions of dollars to poor countries each year, from 2004-2010 Russia has donated 1.5 billion dollars. Much of this money has gone towards fighting disease and feeding people.

slap yourself a slap, or bomb your ******* government because the propaganda has brainwashed your little brain!!! Your country still have million people living in poverty and unaccepted living standard, from what ******* reason cause you to think your Russia has contribute to the World while you cannot take care of yourself!?

There are million Russian whores around the World, from South Korea, Japan to Thailand or even some Africa countries, what your Russian men can do to help them???? NONE!!! When they were at home your drinking men beat them like dogs and torture them inhumanity, after they being sold to the outside your men become extreme and blame for the foreigners of taking away your women and you revenge on the innocent people. That what has been happening in your viva country Russia!!! Admit the truth Russian men!!!

To add to it Russia also donates millions in food each years as well as releif efforts. Russia has sent supplies, doctors and rescuers to disaster areas around the world. Russia is also famous for sending fire-fighting aircraft around the world to help put out large fires that threaten lives and property. And much of the satelites that are in orbit has been launched by Russia.

This is not the time for television commercial advertising, please choose the right place and a right time broadcast your stuffs sir!!! You become sounding like my Vietnamese friends!!! I wonder if you are a real Russkie or not but I do smell some fish sauce coming out from your arguments!!!

1945 WW II ended, Soviet Union left mange of weapons to help China CCP, With such big help Mao Zedong and CCP won on Civil war with Chiang Kai-shek and QMD. :undecided:

that would apply the same to you if you have a war with America, they may loss 1 or 2 men but finally you got over 300 times of that. So keep humiliate the smaller opponent like Cambodia, if you have a gut, strongly welcome you to come to visit Cambodia to try, that's time don't be a second paranoid Vietnamese who love to masturbating themselves above their might!!!

Are we supposed to be scared? Russia smashed the US trained and western armed Georgian military after it attacked Russian forces in Southern Ossetia. Do you think anyone is scared of Cambodia?

aces??? humn, it seems like Russia is a "Saint" coach who got trained from him will be the invincible ones!? :lol: you don't accept the truth that among 10 Vietnamese well trained pilots come back home from Russia, 8 of them got their bodies burned in the skies by the U.S. aces ones!!!??? Don't trust me, go ask Jonh McCain!!! :lol:

Statistically speaking that makes zero sense when you look at the kill ratio's genious :lol:

Don't you mention about racist here to me, it like a whore criticize other girl don't save virgins!? A fascist Nazi like you try to lecture me about the racist!? Go smash your head to a column for self-awake!!! Everybody know how nice your Russia are to foreigners especially no-white races!!!

Fascist Nazi? I had family killed fighting the Nazis so watch what you say. Also please explain to me the relivance of some low-life skinheads and the average Russian? By your logic every Muslim is a terrorist and all Cambodians either sell their children for prostitution or are pedaphiles since child prostitution is so large in Cambodia.

So now do you realize how foolish you sound?

Omg, the great confession of century!!!! CONGRATULATIONS PAPO, YOU JUST HAVE SLAP YOURSELF A BIG SLAP TO SHOWING HOW EVIL IN YOUR THOUGH ABOUT PEOPLE WHO YOU USED TO ACCUSE FOR YOUR ******* LENGTHY REASONS!!!

English, do you speak it?

slap yourself a slap, or bomb your ******* government because the propaganda has brainwashed your little brain!!! Your country still have million people living in poverty and unaccepted living standard, from what ******* reason cause you to think your Russia has contribute to the World while you cannot take care of yourself!?

There are million Russian whores around the World, from South Korea, Japan to Thailand or even some Africa countries, what your Russian men can do to help them???? NONE!!! When they were at home your drinking men beat them like dogs and torture them inhumanity, after they being sold to the outside your men become extreme and blame for the foreigners of taking away your women and you revenge on the innocent people. That what has been happening in your viva country Russia!!! Admit the truth Russian men!!!

This is not the time for television commercial advertising, please choose the right place and a right time broadcast your stuffs sir!!! You become sounding like my Vietnamese friends!!! I wonder if you are a real Russkie or not but I do smell some fish sauce coming out from your arguments!!!

So you are accusing me of lying? Here is a Chinese source to back up my claim:

Russia as a G8 member will donate 500 million U.S. dollars in 2010 as an aid to the underdeveloped countries, RBC news agency reported on Monday.

In 2009, Russia donated 785 million dollars, Financial Ministry's official Andrei Bokarev said.

Since 2004, when Russia joined the G8 program for helping poor countries, it contributed 1.5 billion dollars for the international aid, he added.

Specifically, Russia donated 21 million dollars for control and eradication of tropical diseases in Africa and Central Asia. Also Russia contributed 20 million dollars for fighting malaria in Africa.

The biggest share of the Russian aid goes to former Soviet republics, mostly to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. According to Bokarev, these countries will remain the major recipients in the few next years.

Russia to donate 500 million dollars to poor countries - People's Daily Online

I can also provide links where Russia also donates food and sends humanitarian relife around the world, but i think you have been humiliated enough.

-You just betray yourself mr Peace, who the **** is the real RACIST here???? At least I never being treat like that from my Chinese friends and almost anybody else that I've met before but YOU Thanks you so much for letting me (and everyone here) know what your Russian though about me, a Cambodian "a low IQ Asian"!!!! Thanks you so much for telling me that my Chinese friends have the same though as you, in return I would give you a gift for your surprising me: As I know many European have though about your Russian are low life inferior with stuck-up attitude and countryside life style, also my Japanese don't have many difference like the Europeans Russian girls are in very large demands in markets!!!

When did i say that? It's time you stop fabricating facticious claims. There are many Chinese on this forum that boast of their 'superior' IQ. Often you will find them making fun and catagorizing other countries as stupid based on IQ, so while you suck up to many Chinese on this forum realize that in their eyes you are low IQ. Further, i suggest you do a little backround search and see what many of the Chinese that you love so much from this forum think about other cultures. Generaly if you have an IQ of less than 100 and you come from a poor country many Chinese on this forum will exploit that and rub it in your face, but since you are such a big suck up they will say nothing to you. If you were an anti Chinese Cambodian the racist attacks from many Chinese on this forum would be overwhelming. I know i have been called just about everything in the book from a rapist to a skinhead. Others including Indians, Americans, Vietnames and many others have also be catigorized as inferior.

Are we supposed to be scared? Russia smashed the US trained and western armed Georgian military after it attacked Russian forces in Southern Ossetia. Do you think anyone is scared of Cambodia?

I don't ******* mean anything about "scares" here, you ******* don't drive the story to that ****, you are showing your childish by your ******* dumb argument!!! So what, then now you become boasting yourself again which you accuse me or my Chinese friends at your very beginning post!!! You keep biting at your tail again and again shamelessly popo!!!

Statistically speaking that makes zero sense when you look at the kill ratio's genious :lol:

"Statistically" my ***, I don't care a **** about what so called "Statistically" is!!! all are lame lying made by human according to their side and point of views, all I trust is myself from my witnessing!!! Do you live close Vietnamese to know them better than me!!! If not you better keep your ******* shut off and enjoy your winter in the North!!!

Fascist Nazi? I had family killed fighting the Nazis so watch what you say. Also please explain to me the relivance of some low-life skinheads and the average Russian? By your logic every Muslim is a terrorist and all Cambodians either sell their children for prostitution or are pedaphiles since child prostitution is so large in Cambodia.

Having a family killed by Nazi not mean you are not a Nazism person in though, the fact that most nation which has the background of such evil thing will have more potential to trend to it again.

- You don't need to drag Muslim here to defend for your ******* lame idea, I never blame anybody like that but your ******* jerk is attempting to accuse me!!! Your way or reasons are super look like the Viets, I have good point to question about your ******* nationality!!! As I known there are hundred thousands Viets living in that ******* racist place!!!

So now do you realize how foolish you sound?

You are the real foolish because of your ******* shameless!!! Don't try to talk to me as if you are too important to me, you are just a ******* damn kid indeed!!! Don't be lie about your might anymore, go back to kindergarten and learn alphabetical!!!

English, do you speak it?

when you are speechless, keep your ******* off and accept the loose, don't be that arrogant!!! i have heard that such **** many times from bastards. Who debating with me and driving out of ideas then turn to assault my English, I surely don't give a **** to what you planning to insult me!!! At least my ******* English can **** up a ******* well English speaker like you!!!

So you are accusing me of lying? Here is a Chinese source to back up my claim:

Russia to donate 500 million dollars to poor countries - People's Daily Online

I can also provide links where Russia also donates food and sends humanitarian relife around the world, but i think you have been humiliated enough.

You don't have to continues repeating that ******* lame self-advertising, I don't give a **** about what you trying to show me!!! I do observe the reality and only believe to what I have seen!!! Your country is the biggest human trafficker in the World, every year how many Russian women have you exported to the outside for feeding your viva "powerful" Russia!??? Go witness the truth!!!!! You are not different to the Viets, both are powerless and paranoid about your might; the only thing to help you still survive on this planet is self masturbating yourself!!!

1945 WW II ended, Soviet Union left mange of weapons to help China CCP, With such big help Mao Zedong and CCP won on Civil war with Chiang Kai-shek and QMD. :undecided:

when your ******* troll don't have anything to discuss about then DO NOT break the conversation, you damn shameless jerk must stop that ******* "boot licking" to your "master" Russia at anywhere they debating with us!!!

When did i say that?

You ******* shameless kid don't even realize what you have wrote above, or are you trying to deny your ******* dumb speed!?

wtf is this **** here:

Are you stupid that you can't even understand what you have mean!????

It's time you stop fabricating facticious claims.

Now it is your ******* time of reviewing about yours!!! Self slap again kiddie!!!

There are many Chinese on this forum that boast of their 'superior' IQ. Often you will find them making fun and catagorizing other countries as stupid based on IQ, so while you suck up to many Chinese on this forum realize that in their eyes you are low IQ.

-Stop that ******* lame accusation, all show how narrowed and one liner from your evil soul to others, who did say that such ******* ****, not the Chinese but only coming out from your stinky mouth until now!!!!

- or are you referring about the joke the Chinese teasing on American in "Chinese aircraft carrier" topic???? Oh that not "downgrading people" or "insulting" *****, that just a humor and I bet your ******* Russkie would do the same to anyone you pissed off from American, Chinese or even me until now!!! So don't use that such stupid evidence for backing up your blame!!!!

Further, i suggest you do a little backround search and see what many of the Chinese that you love so much from this forum think about other cultures. Generaly if you have an IQ of less than 100 and you come from a poor country many Chinese on this forum will exploit that and rub it in your face, but since you are such a big suck up they will say nothing to you.

Such the ******* childish **** though, the more your say - the more you show how kiddie you are!!!! Did you once introduced yourself a military technical experts.... I don't ******* believe in you about that!!!! Stop acting like a senior professional here to lecture people at your daddy age!!!

If you were an anti Chinese Cambodian the racist attacks from many Chinese on this forum would be overwhelming.

Slap a bitching slap to your mouth for reason that way, that would happen the same to anybody in this forum even you!!! Just see how you "overwhelming" using "racist" to "attack" on me here!!! You don't ******* feel any shame about what you have said!!! What a lengthy talkativeness!!!

I know i have been called just about everything in the book from a rapist to a skinhead.

That the fact, you don;t need to ******* deny that time to time, nobody accuse your individual but they condemn the fascists in your country...and every time they say so, YOU will be the one jump in and eagerly defend for your ******* false country despite how truth is it!!!

Others including Indians, Americans, Vietnames and many others have also be catigorized as inferior.

If you you blame the Chinese are racist toward you then your ******* is the real racist, you just show how racist your are toward the Chinese based on your one liner narrow mind, why only the Chinese are racist but ******* Indians, American or Vietnamese or RUSSIAN!!!

Nobody does a **** against your race, if so the only paranoid sickness patient here is yours!!!

Again, what you have been reasoning like a prostitute criticize other girls don't save their virgins!!!!! Find a mirror and look at yourself!!! You are a real ******* lame kid I have aver met!!! From you I can smell the stinky fish sauce coming out from that stinky mouth!!!!

Your ways of argument are also very look alike the Korean, whom I used to debate with and received the same accusation just like what you have done to me here!!!?

God damn those jerks anyways!!!! Shameless double faces!!!! Nasty!!!!:hitwall:

You are blame?

So why are Cambodia and Russia fighting ?

Anybody will get extremely upset if someone is trying to accuse them using false lame reasons!!! What would you react to those people!? Someone that blame your people eat human meat, killing babies for food, discriminate other races etc???? One day you go outside and people put an angry glance to you or even kill you just because they misunderstood about you caused by those ******* accusation!? How do you feel???

That's just like what the jerks have been doing to China and even your Pakistan these days, how do you feel when every time the World announcing about Pakistan, people will link their mind to terrorism, extremism, or peace threat etc!!!???

I am a straightforward person, I don't have any **** to against Russia or their people but I do extremely hate and angry toward that ******* Russian kid above dual to his stupid blaming to people. I don't ******* care anything, if that boy think his country is tough enough then c'mon come to play with Cambodia, his ways of argument have damaged Russian image!!!!

If you were in the situation; living next to those shameless bastards who keep blaming and harming you everyday, what would you do!?

P.S: My last message for that Russian kid above, if you are a false flag troll, then you must be a very shame to your people; or even if you are not a troll, you're still a very bad representation for your nation!!!

So why are Cambodia and Russia fighting ?

That's what I was about to ask.

everybody will get extremely upset if someone is trying to accuse you using false lame reasons!!! What would you react to those people!? Someone that blame your people eat human meat, killing babies for food, discriminate other races etc???? One day you go outside and people put an angry glance to you or even kill you just because they misunderstood about you caused by those ******* accusation!? How do you feel???

That's just like what the jerks have been doing to China and even your Pakistan these days, how do you feel when every time the World announcing about Pakistan, people will link their mind to terrorism, extreme, or threat etc!!!???

I am a straightforward person, I don't have any **** to against Russia or their people but I do extremely hate and angry toward that ******* Russian kid above dual to his blaming to people. I don't ******* care anything, if that **** think his country is tough enough then c'mon come to play with Cambodia, his ways of argument have damaged Russian image!!!!

If you were in the situation; living next to those ******* bastards who keep blaming and harming you everyday, what would you do!?

I really didn't understand anything :undecided:

hahahahaha, a guofen(国粉)from vietnam?:rofl:

You don't have to continues repeating that ******* lame self-advertising, I don't give a **** about what you trying to show me!!! I do observe the reality and only believe to what I have seen!!! Your country is the biggest human trafficker in the World, every year how many Russian women have you exported to the outside for feeding your viva "powerful" Russia!??? Go witness the truth!!!!! You are not different to the Viets, both are powerless and paranoid about your might; the only thing to help you still survive on this planet is self masturbating yourself!!!

when your ******* troll don't have anything to discuss about then DO NOT break the conversation, you damn shameless jerk must stop that ******* "boot licking" to your "master" Russia at anywhere they debating with us!!!

cursing is not argument, bro. You have to see Doctor for mental ill.

Back
Top Bottom