What's new

Defense Ministry says PLA's operation in south China routine drill

aces??? humn, it seems like Russia is a "Saint" coach who got trained from him will be the invincible ones!? :lol: you don't accept the truth that among 10 Vietnamese well trained pilots come back home from Russia, 8 of them got their bodies burned in the skies by the U.S. aces ones!!!??? Don't trust me, go ask John McCain!!! :lol:

The rest of two were luckily destroy some naive dumb U.S. bombers and transportation planes which used to get lost deep in side the dangerous zones!!! Vietnamese pilots don't ******* know how to use radar or fighting sills anything, all they could do is sneak on the ground waiting for the commands and blind fly to the suggested points to fire missiles!!!

The 2 later got their *** burned by U.S. A10 strikers during the missions search & destroy!!!!
!!!
1. Our pilot did not have full time in training ,

2.Mig-21 is inferior than F-4.

3. F-4 were overwhelm Mig 21,Mig 17 by number

so nosuprise if Mig-21 got shoot down by US air forces, but our pilot-Nguyen Van Bay even could destroy US war ship in Senven fleet by Mig-17, that No one could do untill now
Chiếc máy bay huấn luyện nhỏ hơn máy bay chiến đấu thật, vũ khí không hiện đại bằng, thời gian huấn luyện gấp rút nên khi tốt nghiệp, bắn đạn thử với mục tiêu là máy bay không người lái, nhóm phi công chiến đấu của Việt Nam chỉ có duy nhất 1 người bắn trúng mục tiêu! Có 19 người tốt nghiệp MIG 21, hơn 30 người tốt nghiệp MIG 17. MIG 21 tốc độ giới hạn là 2175 km/h nhưng các phi công thường bay quá tốc độ (2200- 2300 km/h) này do lực đẩy của máy bay đã quá tốc độ quy định rồi.

Những bài tập bay huấn luyện không có chuyến nào bay quá 1h, chỉ chừng mấy chục phút. Máy bay khi đó là L29, rồi MIG 21 nhưng tổng số giờ bay của cả hai loại máy bay đó chỉ khoảng hơn 200 giờ. Quan trọng nhất là kỹ thuật bay, còn sức khỏe thì thường xuyên được kiểm tra, cặp nhiệt độ, đo huyết áp. Nhiệt độ mà quá 37 độ là không được bay. Để sau này, trở về VN chiến đấu, mỗi khi phải thực hiện việc cặp nhiệt độ trước khi lên máy bay, anh Mỹ và các đồng đội thường “ăn gian” bằng cách nếu người hơi nóng, sẽ đẩy chiếc cặp nhiệt độ chếch ra ngoài, cho đến 37 độ là rút ra đưa cho bác sĩ. Anh Mỹ thú nhận, tinh thần chiến đấu là chính, chứ kỹ thuật bay mình không bằng phi công Mỹ.
Hãy Lên Ti?ng | Master
Nguyen Hong My, when join the air forces, he only had 1,50m height, his weight was: 40kg.bcz they did not have full time training so, they had a very bad result in traning.

Traning hours for both L29 and Mig21 is 200 hours, failed in health checking also. Every thing was bad except the will to fight.

When did i say that? It's time you stop fabricating facticious claims. There are many Chinese on this forum that boast of their 'superior' IQ. Often you will find them making fun and catagorizing other countries as stupid based on IQ, so while you suck up to many Chinese on this forum realize that in their eyes you are low IQ. Further, i suggest you do a little backround search and see what many of the Chinese that you love so much from this forum think about other cultures. Generaly if you have an IQ of less than 100 and you come from a poor country many Chinese on this forum will exploit that and rub it in your face, but since you are such a big suck up they will say nothing to you. If you were an anti Chinese Cambodian the racist attacks from many Chinese on this forum would be overwhelming. I know i have been called just about everything in the book from a rapist to a skinhead. Others including Indians, Americans, Vietnames and many others have also be catigorized as inferior.
The Middle Kingdom is indeed superior (historic achievement, IQ and other measures) to nearly all other nations, but as long as they recognize our superiority, we leave them in peace.

If it was Anglo-Saxon in the same position, smaller countries like Laos and Cambodia would cease to exist long ago.

The Middle Kingdom is indeed superior (historic achievement, IQ and other measures) to nearly all other nations, but as long as they recognize our superiority, we leave them in peace.

If it was Anglo-Saxon in the same position, smaller countries like Laos and Cambodia would cease to exist long ago.

Yep, I trully admire on how CHina swallowed and assimilated smaller countries, that why ASEAN countries must read more about CHina's history and must scare of her. If they don't stand in same side with VN, they will not exist in the future.

1. Our pilot did not have full time in training ,

2.Mig-21 is inferior than F-4.

3. F-4 were overwhelm Mig 21,Mig 17 by number

so nosuprise if Mig-21 got shoot down by US air forces, but our pilot-Nguyen Van Bay even could destroy US war ship in Senven fleet by Mig-17, that No one could do untill nowHãy Lên Ti?ng | Master
Nguyen Hong My, when join the air forces, he only had 1,50m height, his weight was: 40kg.bcz they did not have full time training so, they had a very bad result in traning.

Traning hours for both L29 and Mig21 is 200 hours, failed in health checking also. Every thing was bad except the will to fight.

bla bla bla everything from vietnam is great, Vietnam never loose anything but only wins, vietnam has a Saint power which causes Vietnam to invincible level, no matter how strong and experiences Vietnam's enemies have, when messing with vietnam you will be crushed like flies because Vietnamese are son of God, you cannot touch!!!! :hitwall: Vietnam is the strongest country in the World and the only one have the ability to win over any enemy, the World need to bow it head to the Vietnamese and show Vietnam a respect, if you say anything negative about Vietnam, be careful, Vietnam will revenge, vietnam will prove that only vietnam is the great winner!!! :hitwall:

Chiếc máy bay huấn luyện nhỏ hơn máy bay chiến đấu thật, vũ khí không hiện đại bằng, thời gian huấn luyện gấp rút nên khi tốt nghiệp, bắn đạn thử với mục tiêu là máy bay không người lái, nhóm phi công chiến đấu của Việt Nam chỉ có duy nhất 1 người bắn trúng mục tiêu! Có 19 người tốt nghiệp MIG 21, hơn 30 người tốt nghiệp MIG 17. MIG 21 tốc độ giới hạn là 2175 km/h nhưng các phi công thường bay quá tốc độ (2200- 2300 km/h) này do lực đẩy của máy bay đã quá tốc độ quy định rồi.

Những bài tập bay huấn luyện không có chuyến nào bay quá 1h, chỉ chừng mấy chục phút. Máy bay khi đó là L29, rồi MIG 21 nhưng tổng số giờ bay của cả hai loại máy bay đó chỉ khoảng hơn 200 giờ. Quan trọng nhất là kỹ thuật bay, còn sức khỏe thì thường xuyên được kiểm tra, cặp nhiệt độ, đo huyết áp. Nhiệt độ mà quá 37 độ là không được bay. Để sau này, trở về VN chiến đấu, mỗi khi phải thực hiện việc cặp nhiệt độ trước khi lên máy bay, anh Mỹ và các đồng đội thường “ăn gian” bằng cách nếu người hơi nóng, sẽ đẩy chiếc cặp nhiệt độ chếch ra ngoài, cho đến 37 độ là rút ra đưa cho bác sĩ. Anh Mỹ thú nhận, tinh thần chiến đấu là chính, chứ kỹ thuật bay mình không bằng phi công Mỹ.

stop your ******* lame evidences above, all in Vietnamese I bet who the **** can understand that; don't even talk about true or false!!!!

Your cunning Viet only good in using that such ******* trick to cheat people anyways. :hitwall:

I don't know wtf in your brain caused you to that such ******* damn habit????? or you just want too!!!???

Don't you realize that you are too super fool!!!!!!???? :hitwall:

By looking about the friendship of cambodian and vietnamese, I think China should arm the cambodian, heavily.
Come on Cambodia spirit, relax, I suggest we all gonna drink heavily, that's help.:cheesy:

By looking about the friendship of cambodian and vietnamese, I think China should arm the cambodian, heavily.
Come on Cambodia spirit, relax, I suggest we all gonna drink heavily, that's help.:cheesy:

Cambodia should kick out all the Vietnamese prostitutes, so Vietnam's economy crashes.

other than Mr. ptldM3 bring up skirmish between China and the Soviet Union in 1969 to prove that the current Russia is militarily outgun China, i dont think the rest of his comment is all wrong, especially the accuse about some Chinese poster really love to show off their "superior" IQ.

Don't drink, dear Cambodia spirit, it's poisoned.

I don't ******* mean anything about "scares" here, you ******* don't drive the story to that ****, you are showing your childish by your ******* dumb argument!!! So what, then now you become boasting yourself again which you accuse me or my Chinese friends at your very beginning post!!! You keep biting at your tail again and again shamelessly popo!!!

Says the kid that can't keep his anger in check. Your cursing and incoherent rants speaks volumes about yourself and your frustration.

"Statistically" my ***, I don't care a **** about what so called "Statistically" is!!! all are lame lying made by human according to their side and point of views, all I trust is myself from my witnessing!!! Do you live close Vietnamese to know them better than me!!! If not you better keep your ******* shut off and enjoy your winter in the North!!!

Look up the aircraft losses the United States acknowledges and the aircraft the United States took credit for shooting down. You and your so called witness are full of it-- numbers don't lie.

Shame on you for making up statistics.

Having a family killed by Nazi not mean you are not a Nazism person in though, the fact that most nation which has the background of such evil thing will have more potential to trend to it again.

Nazism person? :lol: just stop while you can, you are further embarrassing yourself.

- You don't need to drag Muslim here to defend for your ******* lame idea, I never blame anybody like that but your ******* jerk is attempting to accuse me!!!

I never blamed or drug Muslims into anything, I simply used Muslims as an analogy. You accused me and all Russians of being racist skinheads, so does this mean all Muslims are terrorists or that all Cambodians are pedophiles due to Cambodian child trafficking?

Seems that you have double standards, and it is you that is the racist--and you make no attempt at hiding it, in fact you seem to embrace it.

You are the real foolish because of your ******* shameless!!! Don't try to talk to me as if you are too important to me, you are just a ******* damn kid indeed!!! Don't be lie about your might anymore, go back to kindergarten and learn alphabetical!!!

Ironic, coming from a guy that can't compile a coherent sentence.

You ******* shameless kid don't even realize what you have wrote above, or are you trying to deny your ******* dumb speed!?

wtf is this **** here:

Shameless is you, even more shameless is your reading comprehension. I never said Cambodians are stupid. I explicitly said that many Chinese on this forum look down at you because of Cambodian national IQ statistic, and yes the Chinese make a big deal about IQ, (I even put quotes around the word 'low IQ' signifying that it comes from a another source). Cambodia is a poor country that has an IQ of 91 as of 2006, meaning that many of the Chinese that you suck up to on this forum see you as an undesirable.

Some Chinese in this thread even acknowledged that what i said is true.

Now it is your ******* time of reviewing about yours!!! Self slap again kiddie!!!

The only one self slapping here is you, if you actually had some reading comprehension and took the time to carefully read what I wrote you would realize how foolish you sound by accusing me certain things when my text says nothing of the sort.

Slap a bitching slap to your mouth for reason that way, that would happen the same to anybody in this forum even you!!! Just see how you "overwhelming" using "racist" to "attack" on me here!!! You don't ******* feel any shame about what you have said!!! What a lengthy talkativeness!!!

I don't need to do anything--you have already admitted you are a racist, look at all the things you have wrote about Russians and Vietnams.

Again, what you have been reasoning like a prostitute criticize other girls don't save their virgins!!!!! Find a mirror and look at yourself!!! You are a real ******* lame kid I have aver met!!! From you I can smell the stinky fish sauce coming out from that stinky mouth!!!!

Based on your childish antics I’m pretty sure I’m older than you, and no I’m not Vietnamese, I do not eat fish sauce, but don't you think it is ironic that a Cambodian mentions 'stinky fish sauce' since Cambodians eat that themselves.

Your ways of argument are also very look alike the Korean, whom I used to debate with and received the same accusation just like what you have done to me here!!!?

And your ways of arguments looks like a frustrated kid with poor English skills and a temperament problem.

bla bla bla everything from vietnam is great, Vietnam never loose anything but only wins, vietnam has a Saint power which causes Vietnam to invincible level, no matter how strong and experiences Vietnam's enemies have, when messing with vietnam you will be crushed like flies because Vietnamese are son of God, you cannot touch!!!! :hitwall: Vietnam is the strongest country in the World and the only one have the ability to win over any enemy, the World need to bow it head to the Vietnamese and show Vietnam a respect, if you say anything negative about Vietnam, be careful, Vietnam will revenge, vietnam will prove that only vietnam is the great winner!!! :hitwall:

stop your ******* lame evidences above, all in Vietnamese I bet who the **** can understand that; don't even talk about true or false!!!!

Your cunning Viet only good in using that such ******* trick to cheat people anyways. :hitwall:

I don't know wtf in your brain caused you to that such ******* damn habit????? or you just want too!!!???

Don't you realize that you are too super fool!!!!!!???? :hitwall:

It's True man, our Air force only had about 200 Mig-17 and Mig-21 when USA had thousands F-4, US's pilots have thousands flying hours when we only had 200 hours.Our pilots also failed in health checking when US pilots's health always at best.

But we got success in Air ambush , we shoot B-52 down, we destroy US's war ship, that's the Truth, you can ask Russia and USA about it, no Cheating, man :partay:

Pilot Nguyen Hong My whom I mention above is honor Colonel of USA now.US's pilot really respect our pilots bro :)
109273_300.jpg

lonelyship said:
Come on Cambodia spirit, relax, I suggest we all gonna drink heavily, that's help
Laos-Camb only have 2 options: swallowed by CHina like Tebetan and Uighurs or stay on VietNam's side.

And Mr.Hun Sen PM of Cambodia and Mr. Thongsing Thammavong-PM of Laos chose to stay with VietNam :)

Cambodia should kick out all the Vietnamese prostitutes, so Vietnam's economy crashes.

...and China will provide free Chinese girl to you, Cambodia. Just like China export girl to Africa these years ( to take African land and to assimilate African )....while Chinese men don't have enough women because of the stupid and out of dated mind ( boy is better than girl)

Poor you, guy , have to delay or cancel the normal marriage (in mad spirit) to let your government carry out the expansion strategy all over the world

...and China will provide free Chinese girl to you, Cambodia. Just like China export girl to Africa these years ( to take African land and to assimilate African )....while Chinese men don't have enough women because of the stupid and out of dated mind ( boy is better than girl)

Poor you, guy , have to delay or cancel the normal marriage (in mad spirit) to let your government carry out the expansion strategy all over the world

Sorry only Vietnam is exporting people to China

China Human Trafficking Ring Crackdown Saves 89 Infants

In the first case, the traffickers, who were mostly Vietnamese residents, abducted children from Vietnam and sold them in China's southern regions of Guangdong and Guangxi, the China Daily newspaper said, citing an unnamed officer from Guangdong's provincial department of public security.

...and China will provide free Chinese girl to you, Cambodia. Just like China export girl to Africa these years ( to take African land and to assimilate African
I finally know why the Vietnamese monkey output brides and prostitutes ,because monkey original idea is take land and to assimilate other .it seem Vietnam really very hungry for land.
but this only Vietnamese monkey idea ,we China places large enough,and dont think output brides can take land ,we no need output brides and prostitutes.

I finally know why the Vietnamese monkey output brides and prostitutes ,because monkey original idea is take land and to assimilate other .it seem Vietnam really very hungry for land.
but this only Vietnamese monkey idea ,we China places large enough,and dont think output brides can take land ,we no need output brides and prostitutes.
You think whom you are cheating, this Chinese dog? Vietnam need more land for what. We have enough land and sea. Only China do not know how to write a right word
" ENOUGH" just expanding, expanding, keep expanding until your internal problems kill yourself.

Stop expanding, stop cheating people to build your nation into really strong nation with a really good heart.
Don't cheating people by buying a rubbish to build something float to protect peace ( saying) with warlike action. ha..ha..only dump child can believe....ha..ha

Back
Top Bottom