What's new

Defense Ministry says PLA's operation in south China routine drill

- the war was created by the superpower conflicts, all three major players are USA, USSR and China, the U.S. was kicked out of Vietnam because of USSR and China. So the real winner is Communist Unions USSR+China not your ******* puny Vietnam. Who you think you are???? You can really kick a superpower in this planet???? That show how ******* idiot and paranoid in your though about yourself, you are really stupid and annoying in people eyes, tough Vietnamesemen!!!

- in the war against colonist such as France, China is the sole biggest player who help train and support you weapons to fight, that time USSR don't have a **** access to Vietnam anything but China the only. For God sake, after the Chinese help ungrateful Viets take back its independence, nobody say a ******* "thanks" word to its benefactor but a backstabbing!!!

- you don't have anything ******* best at that time, all weapons imported from your supporters and 90% of the high tech ones were run by American, Russian or Chinese experts not your ******* illiterate VCs or anti-VCs. It's is too simple, those weapons are too high tech and inferior Viets have no knowledges about how to operate and maintain that!!! -

at that time alll your viet soldiers can do is using your own life to shield the bullet going through for the U.S soldiers, the USA will help bomb in the air and sometime they don't mind there are friend or foe, they bomb all to kill all even your south vietnamese fellows!!!

Interesting, I suppose all the Cambodian, Chinese and American soldiers killed by the 'inferior' Vietnamese is all a conspiracy, after all the inferior Vietnamese were too stupid to operate weapons.

so tell me who was the stronger than VN except USSR and USA during 70s-80s ??Can they kick out USA and CHina after that ??

Don't forget that: weapon USSR supported to North VietNam, and weapon USA spported to S.VN were the best at that time :whistle:
LOL. Vietnam military was so powerful in 70's and 80's that tens of thousands of Vietnamese civilians were killed in '79, Mount Lao was lost to China in '84 and Paracel Islands were lost to China in '88. Vietnam was so powerful in the '90s after the Soviet Union fell that it begged China to normalize relations. Now Vietnam is so powerful that it buys its weapons from India. Even India doesn't buy Indian weapons.

PLA is conducting bigger and bigger military exercises on the border with Vietnam! PLA is also conducting battalion level exercises with Pakistan next to the Indian border! Indian military had no idea that China and Pakistan already mobilized battalion strength forces at the border!

China-Pakistan war games along Rajasthan border - Times Of India

Now China is already flight testing J-15 on our aircraft carrier's decks! It looks like we will attack in South China Sea with our aircraft carrier soon.

Fighter plane tests expected on carrier

Vietnam is also mobilizing for ground war! Vietnam has begun to expel Chinese again, just like in 1979.

VietNamNet - Chinese without work permits to be expelled | Chinese without work permits to be expelled

USA is telling Vietnam to go ahead and fight China, USA will back it up! USA is desperate for a war to save its economy.

US shows off supercarrier to former foe Vietnam after China’s aircraft carrier takes test run - The Washington Post

The Pentagon's new China war plan - China - Salon.com

U.S. War with China

Interesting, I suppose all the Cambodian, Chinese and American soldiers killed by the 'inferior' Vietnamese is all a conspiracy, after all the inferior Vietnamese were too stupid to operate weapons.

No need to flatter your little bunny, YOU, Russian will be killed too if involved in the same battles like Cambodian, Chinese or American with the Vietnamese!!!

Could you tell me where the **** on this planet that wars don't kill people??? Did you forget your neighbor Georgia has taken away few thousands of your fellows, "superior" Russkie??? Even a superpower like USA has lot many lives during wars!?

again, despite your bashing view on me, could you explain why the Viet can operate weapons well as much as you or the Chinese!? Is that 90% of the air defense systems were run by your Russian experts during the war, also fighters, cannons!?

If you don't have the gut to admit the truth but loving to masturbate yourself like the Vietnamese, then you are the victim of that ******* "conspiracy" instead!!!

Anyways, have a nice honeymoon with your little bunny!!! They love you, for sure, if you don't stay next door to them!!!!

No need to flatter your little bunny there, YOU, Russian will be killed too if in the same battle with Cambodian, Chinese or American!!!

again, despite your bashing view on me, could you explain why the Viet can operate weapons well as much as you or the Chinese!? Is that 90% of the air defense systems were run by your Russian experts during the war, also fighters, cannons!?

If you don't have the gut to admit the truth but loving to masturbate yourself like the Vietnamese, then you are a victim of that ******* "conspiracy" instead!!!

Anyways, have a nice honeymoon with your little bunny!!!

No need to get serious with them bro.

I can guarantee that in a little skirmish, PLA would easily prove that all the weapons that Vietnam purchased are useless junks.

No need to flatter your little bunny there, YOU, Russian will be killed too if in the same battle with Cambodian, Chinese or American!!!

If Russia goes to war with Cambodia you will be annihilated, in the process we might lose 2 or three men. We also had border disputes with China, it did not end well for the Chinese.

And you have a source for this 90% figure? Also Russia never 'ran' fighters or cannons, Russian offered Vietnam advisers and training. The most involvement Russia had in the air war in Vietnam was training Vietnamese pilots, a number of Vietnamese pilots that left to the Soviet Union for training became aces.

Also me bashing, when? I only responded to your provocative and racist remark and I was quite courteous to you.

]If you don't have the gut to admit the truth but loving to masturbate yourself like the Vietnamese, then you are a victim of that ******* "conspiracy" instead!!!

Anyways, have a nice honeymoon with your little bunny!!!

What is with you and masturbating, seems like it's always on your mind. But honestly it's better than being a Chinese suck-up, ready and willing to get your tongue moist to lick Chinese booty. And do realize many Chinese on this forum openly express racist views of anyone that is not Chinese, they especially despise Asians like yourself, so before you start salivating and getting your tongue nice and moist for the next round of booty licking do realize that many Chinese on this forum see you as a poor 'low IQ' Asian.

No need to jump in with worthless one-liners-----Bro.

I can guarantee that in a little skirmish, PLA would easily prove that all the weapons that Vietnam purchased are useless junks.

You guarantee? What happened to China when it had a war with Vietnam? What happened when it had a little skirmish with the Soviet Union?

I can't stay calm every time hearing that Russkie downgrading the Chinese or even me, a Cambodian, calling me a "lapdog" when we say something positive about China despite true or false. While Russia has earned many supports and donations from China from the past until today but they seem still putting their hostile attitude toward China. No one but Russian keep raising its little bunny in southeast Asia to against China at anytime. I wonder if Vietnam can help saving their Russkie *** or the Chinese if wars are really broken out. Who would save Russia if this World only exist USA, NATO and Russia but China??? From that I wonder how Russkie raise their voice too confidently to their benefactor after receiving many alms.

If I am a Chinese I would wish that my country was located away from such wolfish neighbor and let them stay alone to be powerful themselves!!!

I can't stay calm every time hearing that Russkie downgrading the Chinese or even me, a Cambodian, calling me a "lapdog" when we say something positive about China despite true or false. While Russia has earned many supports and donations from China from the past until today but they seem still putting their hostile attitude toward China. No one but Russian keep raising its little bunny in southeast Asia to against China at anytime. I wonder if Vietnam can help saving their Russkie *** or the Chinese if wars are really broken out. Who would save Russia if this World only exist USA, NATO and Russia but China??? From that I wonder how Russkie raise their voice too confidently to their benefactor after receiving many alms.

If I am a Chinese I would wish that my country was located away from such wolfish neighbor and let them stay alone to be powerful themselves!!!

They are tough at bragging, but we are tough in the action. That's all.

And does China really care about what Ruskies think about it?

If Russia goes to war with Cambodia you will be annihilated, in the process we might lose 2 or three men. We also had border disputes with China, it did not end well for the Chinese.
LOL. Soviet Union did so well against China that it lost islands in the Amur river, got bloodied in Afghanistan with Chinese assistance and finally collapsed without a whimper.... and many Soviet Union technologies and equipment ended up in Chinese hands.

LOL. Soviet Union did so well against China that it lost territory around the Amur river, got bloodied in Afghanistan with Chinese assistance and finally collapsed without a whimper.... and many Soviet Union treasures ended up in Chinese hands.

Yeah, Varyag and the blueprint of Ulyanovosk are our properties right now.

Thank to Ukraine, they almost gave these to us as the free gifts.

I can't stay calm every time hearing that Russkie downgrading the Chinese or even me, a Cambodian, calling me a "lapdog"

If anyone is downgrading anyone it is you downgrading Vietnam. And where did i call you a "lapdog" find that quote.

when we say something positive about China despite true or false. While Russia has earned many supports and donations from China from the past until today but they seem still putting their hostile attitude toward China. No one but Russian keep raising its little bunny in southeast Asia to against China at anytime. I wonder if Vietnam can help saving their Russkie *** or the Chinese if wars are really broken out. Who would save Russia if this World only exist USA, NATO and Russia but China??? From that I wonder how Russkie raise their voice too confidently to their benefactor after receiving many alms.

Save the worthless over opinionated rants, it has no substance nor does it have any truth--no one cares about your views on Russia, or anything else for that matter.

Ho2024390ngWu said:
LOL. Soviet Union did so well against China that it lost islands in the Amur river,

Russia returned land to China as a kind gesture. Land such as Damanskii has always been under Soviet control and the Chinese took heavy losses after they ambushed Soviet border guards on the Island.

It has been Russia that has taken land from China not visa versa.

Ho2024390ngWu said:
got bloodied in Afghanistan with Chinese assistance and finally collapsed without a whimper.... and many Soviet Union technologies and equipment ended up in Chinese hands.

:rofl: Chinese asistance. The US, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia were the biggest contributers, and even with China as well as other countries supporting the terrorists, the Soviet military barelly had a scratch. The Soviets had less than 11,000 combat deaths in ten years and the vast majority of those were from ambushes and American arms.

And Soviet and Russian technology ended up in China because Chinese weapons were inferior so they came to us :lol:/

No need to jump in with worthless one-liners-----Bro.

You just slap yourself!!!

You guarantee? What happened to China when it had a war with Vietnam? What happened when it had a little skirmish with the Soviet Union?

you keep biting your tail again, did you try to deny the truth that at that time the PLA was too weak after the cultural revolution??? Yet, China after thousand years deep in feudalism and massive devastated by powerful invaders, what could they do or have??? if you stay in the same situation, I bet you would not better than them!!! Also you were a greedy one among those bastard invaders!!!

Tell me after USSR collapse wtf your Russian have and contribute to human World??? China in the opposite ways help saving your *** by their money from slavering hard working workers!!! wtf you pay back to China??? the dozen harmful weapons selling to China enemies for making yourself richer???

Don't boast your might too much despite your ******* "God bless" nuclear weapons from your old predecessors, you would be pawned if mess with Chinese in the one by one wars!!! Beside the ******* powerful weapons you have, wtf else your Russian could do to earn respects from people but a lots of trouble making!?

If anyone is downgrading anyone it is you downgrading Vietnam.

If anyone is downgrading anyone it is you downgrading Cambodia and China.

And where did i call you a "lapdog" find that quote.

I don't need to give you a **** for that??? I say so mean so!!! Who you think you are!? What you gonna do to me!?? Go ahead!!!

Save the worthless over opinionated rants, it has no substance nor does it have any truth--no one cares about your views on Russia, or anything else for that matter.

Despite how little and poor Cambodia is, we don't pay a ******* attention to your ******* Russia, is that what cause you to hate me and call me an "*** licker" the last time!!?? For my strong supportive attitude to my Chinese friends, that is not like what your ******* Russkie have been drawing up, but a deep sympathy from brother to brother, friend to friend, that's absolutely not the gayship between you and your little bunny Vietnam!!! And who say we Cambodian should care for your ******* viva Russia, you are too wrong, nobody offer you a **** in their eyes here, we are still live well without your supporting or influences. Cambodia is one of the most important country in the region because of its geography, many powers try to drag our Cambodia to their sides but unsuccessful even the U.S. Our most hostile enemy at all ages is Vietnam and Russia is the one backing that **** very much, so should we Cambodian give you a warm welcome here!!!??? You bet!!!!

Back
Top Bottom