What's new

Defence.pk new look

@WebMaster I like it. Just got to play around with it for a bit and navigate to suss things out. Other than that, it's fresh, in and upgraded. It's had a good refurbishment.

Just to clarfiy, people couldn't send private messages before, I can see an envelope now - assuming this is now enabled?

@WebMaster I like it. Just got to play around with it for a bit and navigate to suss things out. Other than that, it's fresh, in and upgraded. It's had a good refurbishment.

Just to clarfiy, people couldn't send private messages before, I can see an envelope now - assuming this is now enabled?

This is enabled so management can talk to you. Some professionals and think tanks can also message members. Unfortunately, the feature is not available to all ranks of members.

@WebMaster the line spacing and text size is much bigger, and I find it a bit annoying to scroll almost all the time. (no offence intended)
Other than that its a good look.

Latest look had been spoiled the whole site. Pls. Roll back. If you are not agree, pls. Open defencepk on iPad and decide yourself.

Latest look had been spoiled the whole site. Pls. Roll back. If you are not agree, pls. Open defencepk on iPad and decide yourself.

It looks fine on iPad, what am i missing? Can you please provide a screenshot or be a little more detailed.

i like the new design but im not a fan of the news tab on the nav bar as it only shows as smaller version of the home page.

basically try incorporate the news bar in the home page only (not on the nav bar)

also the latest discussions bar is to low only when you scroll down is when you can fully see it
latest down.PNG

nothing for face book
pdf facebook missing.PNG

try having borders around each item to brake up the page

also change the while to a very pale grey hex: f5f5f5

positives
like the social media pages but you need more content on your your tube page and get more subscribers
also link social media and the site in the description box so views can go to the forum

i like the new design but im not a fan of the news tab on the nav bar as it only shows as smaller version of the home page.

basically try incorporate the news bar in the home page only (not on the nav bar)

also the latest discussions bar is to low only when you scroll down is when you can fully see it
View attachment 379904

nothing for face book
View attachment 379906

try having borders around each item to brake up the page

also change the while to a very pale grey hex: f5f5f5

positives
like the social media pages but you need more content on your your tube page and get more subscribers
also link social media and the site in the description box so views can go to the forum

How are you looking at this? Facebook script does work i think!

How are you looking at this? Facebook script does work i think!
i have something called ghostery which blocks scripts, which is also why some members may use and complain of certain features not working. its to block adsense or double click and social media as it can be used to target with you with adds.
quiet strange twitter and Instagram goes through the filter whilst face book is blocked.

yes switching of the filter either gives me this
acebook pdf.PNG

or this.....
facebook  workign.PNG

the latter being whats expected to be seen

i have something called ghostery which blocks scripts, which is also why some members may use and complain of certain features not working. its to block adsense or double click and social media as it can be used to target with you with adds.
quiet strange twitter and Instagram goes through the filter whilst face book is blocked.

yes switching of the filter either gives me this
View attachment 379918

or this.....
View attachment 379919

the latter being whats expected to be seen

Yeah, we don't support users who block our ads and at the same time use our resources (hosting, etc).

Yeah, we don't support users who block our ads and at the same time use our resources (hosting, etc).
i noticed you dont allow user to upload pics if they have ad block on.
there's adguard which blocks adds
but ghostery blocks certain features only.....not ads

i have both turned on here simply because your showing me adds to date single muslim women

but ghostery is always on.

Define horrible. Post screenshot or something so we can see what is horrible.

I come to pdf soley to participate in forums. Before the changes, the main page held all the top posts that interested me. Now its seems i have to dig for those same posts.

I come to pdf soley to participate in forums. Before the changes, the main page held all the top posts that interested me. Now its seems i have to dig for those same posts.

Menu Forums drop down has Featured Threads option, click on it to get it.

Back
Top Bottom