What's new

Defence.pk hits 25,000 Members

Within 5 months we now have crossed the 25,000 mark. We hope to increase the pace of the website and continue to take this website to another level.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

weby what is the total count of members as of now... are these 25000 members active members or it includes banned members also

Welcome to our newest member, mnop409 I hope (s)he doesn't get himself banned :D

Excluding banned members.

Congrats to you all! Appreciations to all our members!

i would like to thanks Arjun, LCA .. general what was his name again ? thapoor ? :smitten:

lol jokes but honestly this place has more information, more news on stuff than the best newspapers or TV chanells out there...You guys are doing an amazing job and i guess people like me living away from Pakistan realise that way more than anyone :cheers: :pakistan:

Within 5 months we now have crossed the 25,000 mark. We hope to increase the pace of the website and continue to take this website to another level.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

Congrts to all members & mods :chilli:..can we have nationality wise statistics ?

Mods would be a bit worried. More members means more workload. :lol:
Anyways congrats to everyone including me. :cheers:

Mods would be a bit worried. More members means more workload. :lol:
Anyways congrats to everyone including me. :cheers:

We've been working on a couple of administrative changes, will be posting a guide for the newcomers to make themselves more familiar on the goings on around the forum.

I haven't posted that much of posts (447) on my facebook + twitter + orkut profiles :partay:

its an informative forum. But the number of nations involed are less. Mostly sub continent and asia pacific. It aches. The topics should be much more wider..

Anyways, thanks all. And congrats :)

its an informative forum. But the number of nations involed are less. Mostly sub continent and asia pacific. It aches. The topics should be much more wider..

Anyways, thanks all. And congrats :)
Well we have made a forum specifically focused upon Pakistan and its no surprise that people the most interested in it will be coming here.

Hopefully we'll be able to interest others towards Pakistan as well.

Loved to hear this :yahoo:

Even on the days when I am too lazy to contribute :P

a visit here is a must, for the shear info on various things :agree:

thanx and congrats to the Webby, Mods, and especially to all the members here :agree:

:smitten:

:mps::pdf::thinktank:

Thats good news.......Congratz all

Next target. 50000. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom