What's new

Defence.pk hits 25,000 Members

This has got to be one of the most active forums on the net. I can think of only imdb.com which has more numbers. Congrats to the administration.

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

189 active Chinese members? Since when? I thought the number would be in the 20's at most.

congratulations to everyone at pdf the only bad side is you guys got me addicted spend all my free time here tried to stop for a couple of days got withdrawl symptons

Congrats to all.

Honored to be a part of this board.

Out of the Active 2224 members (that is people who regularly post)

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

Oh and i thought we were equal to pakistanis in numbers....

Since we are minority i want reservation. No of flaming thread should be reserved for us..........:lol:

Congratulations! And thank you to all the moderators who do such an excellent job. Keep up your sense of humor! :bounce:

No congratulation to PDF before 50 thousand.

By the way, PDF is more than complementary than our own defence forum to me and PK can do pride for PDF.

Congrats to Pakistani Defence enthusiasts. We basically have 2 infantry divisions or our own private militia now. We are also cyber warriors of Pakistan, and if we are felled in our defense of the state in this process we are martyrs too. ;)

Congrats to Pakistani Defence enthusiasts. We basically have 2 infantry divisions or our own private militia now. We are also cyber warriors of Pakistan, and if we are felled in our defense of the state in this process we are martyrs too. ;)
I agree with u, btw thanxs for backing me up in the previous forum:pakistan::yahoo:

Whats my number guys.

I'm new here as well. And I'm already into this. Deep down, :D

Its just great being a part of this wonderful forum. Congrats to :pdf:.
Thanks to the mods for making this the big success it is!!!:smitten::smitten:

Back
Top Bottom