What's new

Defence.pk getting blocked in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we will leave, this forum will become absolute boring. :angry:

I don't believe it. :lol: But you can prove it to us by leaving?

I have been on other forums where there are no Indians, and they are not boring at all. There are no Norwegians there (or here) either, so what?

If there are no Indians here, then the forum will become more of a monologue! What's the point of debate then?

I guess go to Indians forums?

Thats if they let Pakistanis become members

How about NRIs? :what:
Well obviously, it isn't a global Interpol red-warrant for Indians to stay away from PDF :D

Don't fret. Nothing is going to happen!

Off-topic: BTW, If we are all here, who's on the other threads? Let's choose an alternative thread as well to chat-away, what say you? :pop:

Before-hand apology: Sorry, Emmie :D

Indian government trying to censor you guys from the truth. :devil:

I don't believe it. :lol: But you can prove it to us by leaving?

I have been on other forums where there are no Indians, and they are not boring at all. There are no Norwegians there (or here) either, so what?

Because you have Vietnamese. :lol::lol:

There is only one poster on this forum who I wish loses access... and gets hit by a car. :whistle:

There is only one poster on this forum who I wish loses access... and gets hit by a car. :whistle:
Sweet Mamba, I see signs of passive aggressive tendencies, about to spill out of your green hat. What do you say to a pre-emptive visit to an anger management class? :D

It might have something to do with fake Myanmar riots photos.

Well obviously, it isn't a global Interpol red-warrant for Indians to stay away from PDF :D

Don't fret. Nothing is going to happen!

Off-topic: BTW, If we are all here, who's on the other threads? Let's choose an alternative thread as well to chat-away, what say you? :pop:

Before-hand apology: Sorry, Emmie :D

Lol..

Kuch nahi hoga yahi soch ker tau pareshaan hon.:lol:

Alas! Its a hoax.:D

Sweet Mamba, I see signs of passive aggressive tendencies, about to spill out of your green hat. What do you say to a pre-emptive visit to an anger management class? :D

Been there done that, I box now. :D It is not who you are thinking of though. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom