What's new

Defence Day Celebrations 2019

Rehearsals for 6th September. Calm down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190904_110400.jpg
    Screenshot_20190904_110400.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 160
If anything serious, you will see it on television with a cup of tea in your hand.

Sometimes we can't get time... fighter will come & crashes on our rooftop or goes by bombing one, while we have already have tea cup in our hand

Rehearsals for 6th September. Calm down.

So is there would be any airshow in Lahore then on 6th Sep ?

Sometimes we can't get time... fighter will come & crashes on our rooftop or goes by bombing one, while we have already have tea cup in our hand

So is there would be any airshow in Lahore then on 6th Sep ?

upload_2019-9-4_12-12-49.png

Here is the little more information on what is happening in Lahore.

I heard fighters roaring over Lahore probably over cant area which located in our neighbors , as I can only heard sounds in Gulberg 3rd area as I live here from an hour from now when I'M posting this. I tried to go out but didn't see anything, just heard distance sounds sometimes gets louder sometimes none

Any one have anything in update just let know on this thread ?
If anything serious, you will see it on television with a cup of tea in your hand.
over islamabad/ pindi too
Never heard any rehearsals over lahore before
It seems about a SAM test over Lahore Airport.

Come on guys!!

All part of Defence Day Celebrations. Fly past/flight demonstration planned for Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore. Karachi also expected.

Way to go. Upload on youtube and post here dude.
Great and good luck with it
Here (below) is a Teaser of what is expected.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to release the video at Midnite (PST) this time around. I'm operating a flight to MUX (Multan).

Should upload it by 08:00 (PST) on the 6th, once i'm back home.

01.jpg

so the exhibition and the celebrations will be there at noor khan air base... will it be open to general public as well on the approval of their id card ? or its same as of prior years like only the persons with the invitation cards will be allowed to enter the venue?

Nice job, a Pakistani soundtrack would have matched better
Yeah, I already mentioned that I was going to use a English track 'cause quite frankly speaking we don't have any music (current) that would've suited this edit. I'm not looking for Noor Jahan, Alamghir type music & couldn't edit on that type either way.

New tracks like 'Azad' are an abomination to listen to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom