What's new

Dedicate one line to Imam Hussain

was he a follower of muhammed and fought wars. why is he remembered in pakistan.?

yaar may kee lanah. i was curious what good he did for the people of pakistan.. i wont google. nahee dasna naah sahee

yaar may kee lanah. i was curious what good he did for the people of pakistan.. i wont google. nahee dasna naah sahee

Ay trolling tactics hun puranya hoo giya nay... Give a read to OP stuff, you'll glean much more than you are expecting people here to explain for you.. Thora thread da start vee per laya karo!

i dont troll on religious topics. majority of non muslims dont know about majority of islamic religious personalities other than prophet muhammed. maree larayee pakistaniya naal hagee onah day religion nal nahee

i dont troll on religious topics. majority of non muslims dont know about majority of islamic religious personalities other than prophet muhammed. maree larayee pakistaniya naal hagee onah day religion nal nahee

Here is the Story of Imam Hussain, RA ( Grandson of Prophet Muhammad - PBUH ):

Imam Hussein

He left us a great lesson, with his sacrifice at Karbala.
His sacrifice for the Islam, surpass all the sacrifices, I ever know.
His sacrifice tells us never deter from the principals and hold your values higher than the worldy awards.
We shall not wait for his anniversary to remember his values, which he held higher than every thing.... he held dear. (Allah ho Akbar)
It is natural to have a full heart, while discussing the carnage of Karbala, but again we also believe in life after and judgment day.

Today, every shaheeds of Pakistan army, is a reflection of same sacrifice... and I have no doubt Imam Hussain r.a. is proud of them.

Sharia laws means zero interest rates, more investment, greater trade. :) I don't mind these benefits even from a tent.

Hussain(RA) with his family members was showing power?????????????
Who said sunni hates him ? The problem is worshipping

Sharia laws means zero interest rates, more investment, greater trade. :) I don't mind these benefits even from a tent.

Hussain(RA) with his family members was showing power?????????????
Who said sunni hates him ? The problem is worshipping

Back
Top Bottom