What's new

Dedicate one line to Imam Hussain

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected members
Dedicate one to Imam Hussain whatever you are muslim, hindu, chris etc ........

Dr. Radha Krishnan writes “Though Imam Hussain gave his life years ago, but his indestructible soul rules the hearts of people even today.

Mrs. Sarojini Naidu writes, “I congratulate Muslims that from among them, Hussain (A), a great human being was born, who is reverted and honored totally by all communities.

Ignaz Goldziher (1850-1921), the Famous Hungarian orientalist scholar writes:

"Ever since the black day of Karbala, the history of this family … has been a continuous series of sufferings and persecutions. These are narrated in poetry and prose, in a richly cultivated literature of martyrologies - a Shi'i specialty - and form the theme of Shi'i gatherings in the first third of the month of Muharram, whose tenth day ('ashura) is kept as the anniversary of the tragedy at Karbala. Scenes of that tragedy are also presented on this

day of commemoration in dramatic form (ta'ziya). 'Our feast days are our assemblies of mourning.' So concludes a poem by a prince of Shi'i disposition recalling the many mihan of the Prophet's family. Weeping and lamentation over the evils and persecutions suffered by the 'Alid family, and mourning for its martyrs: these are things from which loyal supporters of the cause cannot cease. 'More touching than the tears of the Shi'is' has even become an Arabic proverb."

[Introduction to Islamic Theology and Law, Princeton, 1981, p. 179

Robert Durey Osborn (1835-1889), the Major of the Bengal Staff Corps, writes, "Hosain had a child named Abdallah, only a year old. He had accompanied his father in this terrible march. Touched by its cries, he took the infant in his arms and wept. At that instant, a shaft from the hostile ranks pierced the child's ear, and it expired in his father's arms. Hosain placed the little corpse upon the ground. 'We come from God, and we return to Him!' he cried; 'O Lord, give me strength to bear these misfortunes!' … Faint with thirst, and exhausted with wounds, he fought with desperate courage, slaying several of his antagonists. At last he was cut down from behind; at the same instance a lance was thrust through his back and bore him to the ground; as the dealer of this last blow withdrew his weapon, the ill-fated son of Ali rolled over a corpse. The head was severed from the trunk; the trunk was trampled under the hoofs of the victors' horses; and the next morning the women and a surviving infant son were carried away to Koufa. The bodies of Hosain and his followers were left unburied on the spot where they fell. For three days they remained exposed to the sun and the night dews, the vultures and the prowling animals of the waste; but then the inhabitants of a neighboring village, struck with horror that the body of a

grandson of the Prophet should be thus shamefully abandoned to the unclean beasts of the field, dared the anger of Obaidallah, and interred the body of the martyr and those of his heroic friends.”

[Islam Under the Arabs, Delaware, 1976, pp. 126-7]
Nehru considered Karbala to represent humanities strength and determination. He writes:
“Imam Hussain’s (A) sacrifice is for all groups and communities, an example of the path of righteousness

Mahatma Gandhi’s first Salt Satyagrah was inspired by Imam Hussain’s non violent resistance to the tyranny of Yazid. Gandhi is said to have studied the history of Islam and Imam Hussain (A), and was of the opinion that Islam represented not the legacy of a sword but of sacrifices of saints like Imam Hussain (A).

Mahatma Gandhi writes:“My faith is that the progress of Islam does not depend on the use of sword by its believers, but the result of the supreme sacrifice of Hussain (A), the great saint.”

so please write a line on behalf of a human not a religion....

regards

The besy way to remember Imam Hussain is to follow him and pratice his teaching
Dont you think Lal Masjid incident remind us something
Dude, are you trying to compare the memory of Imam Hussain, to those of saudi brain washed Wahabi retards of Lal Masjid?

Don't ever disrespect our fallen soldiers @ Lal Masjid or what happened at Karbala.

Yes Lal Masjid was kindda a mini karbala. Kids only wanted the Islamic law in the country but the yazidis gassed them. But then no one likes Yazid and everyone loves Hussain (RA). You don't find any person in the world for whom people are crying for 1400 and at the same time no one person get so much lanats every years since 1400

Yes Lal Masjid was kindda a mini karbala. Kids only wanted the Islamic law in the country but the yazidis gassed them. But then no one likes Yazid and everyone loves Hussain (RA). You don't find any person in the world for whom people are crying for 1400 and at the same time no one person get so much lanats every years since 1400

By this definition then Osama binladen is also a hero.
Come on wake up nobody wants sharia in Pakistan. Please go live in a tent if you want to live under sharia!

The roots of karbala lies in arab tribal nonsense of fighting with each other for every small issue.

two guys wants to show off power, one won other lost.

I am a Sunni and Hazrat Hussain (RA) is my Hero. My favourite verse on the subject is:

Qatlay Hussain asel mein maarg e Yazeed hai
Islam Zinda hota hai har Karbala kay baad.......

Come on wake up nobody wants sharia in Pakistan. Please go live in a tent if you want to live under sharia!

The roots of karbala lies in arab tribal nonsense of fighting with each other for every small issue.

Sharia laws means zero interest rates, more investment, greater trade. :) I don't mind these benefits even from a tent.

Hussain(RA) with his family members was showing power?????????????

To compare Yazeed with Hazrat Hussain is somewhat retarded.

Hazrat Hussain was not projecting power. He came with his family members including women and children.

Two guys wanted to show off? don't disrespect Hussain (R)! If you have nothing good to say just SHUT UP!

I requested to all you write one line for Imam Hussain. Why you are putting your feet into lal masjid etc.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronay wala hoon Shaheed-e-Kerbala key gham mein main,
Kya durey maqsad na dengey Saqiye Kausar mujhey?

Rudimentary translation:

I am one, who weeps at the plight of the Martyr of Kerbala
Won't I be rewarded by the Keeper of Kauser?

Allama Muhammad Iqbal ~ Baqiyat

Back
Top Bottom