What's new

Debunking the PAF F-16 Down Myth: 5th Generation Warfare

Here you go to expose another indian propaganda. I am not in this feild.

@S.Y.A

They didn't show any visual of destroyed F16 but the missile only which means indian govt claims is wrong, they didn't shot down any F16.

Last edited:
Indian media is naming a wing commander who was flying the supposedly shot down f-16

Any clarification??
We dont know. Tell indian media to call on his number if died he will reply u.. :lol:

Someone who has good image processing skills, plz zoom in on the green box(i have highlighted it with red) and identify the number. looks to me it begins with 'CU'. IAF used CU-2XXXX format for mig 21 bisons.

mig21.jpg

^^^This image and OP are more than enough to rubbish the indian claims.

If you would have cared to read, quoted reply was in regard to AIM-120 and not F16
Now i am going to explain u... You mig 21 has been downed by JF-17, the other jet su30 downed by our 2nd JF-17, the debris of Amaram which u are showing is the missile fired by F-16 and that downed yoir mi17 helicopter .. Hope u understood

Now i am going to explain u... You mig 21 has been downed by JF-17, the other jet su30 downed by our 2nd JF-17, the debris of Amaram which u are showing is the missile fired by F-16 and that downed yoir mi17 helicopter .. Hope u understood

Only Pakistan owns AMRAAM missiles that cover 150 kms , if this is true . Not even America has such a weapon. Do you really believe that?

If you would have cared to read, quoted reply was in regard to AIM-120 and not F16
very well. i have a question, even if F-16s were used, what did the said missile hit?
the IAF officer on the media is claiming that it was found east of rajauri, if the F-16s were indeed engaged over Kashmir, an AIM-9 would have sufficed. what caused the use of AIM-120?

wherever Su30MKI is shot down, the debri field will be massive, with 2 big a$$ twin engine! cant be msissed in this age of smart phone/twitter. or maybe it is f-16 twing seater!!
Multiple accounts say 3 pilots came down in chute!

Only Pakistan owns AMRAAM missiles that cover 150 kms , if this is true . Not even America has such a weapon. Do you really believe that?
Oye, shhhhhh dont bring logic here, Indian ego is hurt, you must not question their methods to re-inflate it.

Badgam is roughly 46km from the LOC. if the missile was fired from inside IOK, that distance is reduced even further.

wherever Su30MKI is shot down, the debri field will be massive, with 2 big a$$ twin engine! cant be msissed in this age of smart phone/twitter. or maybe it is f-16 twing seater!!
Multiple accounts say 3 pilots came down in chute!
same goes for F-16. but, unfortunately for you, that has already been debunked, go through the thread again. also, really doubt if the Kashmiris have that much freedom to capture Su-30s vid and upload it. everyone knows how indian forces treat the Kashmiris.

I think indians are presenting very convincing evidences. Only PAF can clarify this.

Does explain first they said 1 pilot caputured and 2 in the area.

Could be our Sam mistook our own aircraft f-16 and shot down f-16 or the indian mig shot it down.

Whatever the case lies cannot be hidden in this time 2019. Whoever is lying the truth will come out.

For now i have fears that f-16 might have been shot down. Its an old f-16 block 20 at the age of retirement 40 years old. Very early model also is air to ground heavy fighter with twin seats. Its easy to take it down with sam or BVR mig 21 can easily shoot down 40 year old f-16 early version. I fly mig 23 in DCS wold military simulator everyday and i have shot down many f-16s in old aircraft which even are bombers but can fire BVR missiles.

I just hope we didnt loose any aircraft and if we did loose an aircraft i hope we didn't loose any paf pilots.

I say this because indian claims are very very convincing for me.

very well. i have a question, even if F-16s were used, what did the said missile hit?
the IAF officer on the media is claiming that it was found east of rajauri, if the F-16s were indeed engaged over Kashmir, an AIM-9 would have sufficed. what caused the use of AIM-120?

If not your pilots then Abinandan will tell us :)

If not your pilots then Abinandan will tell us :)
your side is claiming that it has got its hands on some Aim 120s. please do tell what they were fired at?

There is just this 1 thing that is nagging at me, it is the picture shared by Indian Media of a piece of AIM0120C-5 missile. I believe these can only be fired from our F-16's and no other Pakistani platform can carry these.......so what is the story now? Is the Indian media lying about the wreckage of the Missile too?
They lost an aircraft on which we fired. Its simple as that. Its seems to be an expended AMRAAM. Finding debris of it only shows that it was fired on something and Indians have lost 2 aircraft.

Had Pakistan lost an F-16 in AK, there are enough people with enough phones to provide some evidence of it crashing inside of Pakistan. To the gullible Indian public, remnants of a fired AAM are being presented as downing of an aircraft.

Keep one thing in mind. These operations are conducted with well planned strike packages. The ones that delivered the ordnance on the 6 Indian sites were strike platform (Mirages and potentially JF-17s). To provide top cover, the F-16s would have been employed with their AMRAAMs against Indian threats at stand-off ranges. The F-16s or even JF-17 at standoff ranges would not be employing WVRAAMs.

Pakistan has evidence on the ground, whereas the other side is scrounging for ideas. Best to leave this behind and move on.

Someone who has good image processing skills, plz zoom in on the green box(i have highlighted it with red) and identify the number. looks to me it begins with 'CU'. IAF used CU-2XXXX format for mig 21 bisons.

CU-2372 probably:

CU-2372.jpg

Back
Top Bottom