What's new

Debunking the PAF F-16 Down Myth: 5th Generation Warfare

If it is true, it shows F-16s were used which was earlier denied by DG ISPR..... lets hope there is some explanation regarding if aim-120 could be fired from another platform or why did DG ISPR lie?

This missile has been used all over the world.... Pic can b from. Any where...

Can u see indian soldiers in pic??

It like indian media never lied before???

Indian Mi-17 crashed at Badgam. Will you include that in the breaking news?
https://www.thedispatch.in/6-iaf-personnel-1-civilian-killed-as-aircraft-crashes-in-budgam/

No.... On ground commentary record via video for chutes & MI-17 crash separately. Chopper crash is not a hit.

Indian arguments seem compelling as well. Only PAF can come forward and explain this bullshit. Mig 21 shooting down F-16 would be a embarrassment. Windjammer may know more.

Mig-21 shooting down F-16? and you know well. We acknowledged that F-16s were not part of strike and in my PERSOANL opinion, were on CAP.

No.... On ground commentary record via video for chutes & MI-17 crash separately. Chopper crash is not a hit.

Mig-21 shooting down F-16? and you know well. We acknowledged that F-16s were not part of strike and in my PERSOANL opinion, were on CAP.
It's not impossible. Those migs have bvr capabilities.

Repeating again:

As “official” as I can get- if this ends tomorrow, India can come and count all the F-16s as they were welcome to count the mirages after 71.
They will find them all there.
well i dont want to be called homo... but i would like to kiss you for this. :P

Well for now this proves that your DGISPR is spreading lie that no F16 was used.
Weather its down or not etc, well wait for press conference at 7pm IST :)
Please search the serial number of the aim-120 :rolleyes:

still no proof that F-16 was brought down. only proves that the F-16 targeted something deep inside kashmir, and maybe even succeeded in bringing it down.

as for number "80629" F-16 being brought down, go through the OP again, and take your time.

Indian media is naming a wing commander who was flying the supposedly shot down f-16

Any clarification??

still no proof that F-16 was brought down. only proves that the F-16 targeted something deep inside kashmir, and maybe even succeeded in bringing it down.

as for number "80629" F-16 being brought down, go through the OP again, and take your time.

If you would have cared to read, quoted reply was in regard to AIM-120 and not F16

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom