What's new

‘De-Islamizing’ Bangladesh

fair enough? :devil:

No let me tell you in short what we concluded. Ignorance is a bliss. when even many hindus were blaming the AL for attacks and saying that police didn't come to help them until after the thugs left, some pdf Indian knight on horse comes and saves the day by bullshitting. Bravo :lol:

Yeah India sponsors BD to kill Hindus. At least make up your story whose side we Indians are in...

OK so India is a Hindu dominated country, who actively rigs elections for AL in Bangladesh
And Hindus vote for AL
And AL is going around killing Hindus
And Hindus vote more for AL
And Jamaatis get blamed, the very same organization that is in court for killing Hindus in 71
And AL is getting paid by India to kill Hindus

Even Bollywood comes up with more believable scripts for its outrageous movies...

Meh either way, AL stays your boss for another 4 years? Or do you guys do 5 year terms in BD?

Yeah India sponsors BD to kill Hindus. At least make up your story whose side we Indians are in...

OK so India is a Hindu dominated country, who actively rigs elections for AL in Bangladesh
And Hindus vote for AL
And AL is going around killing Hindus
And Hindus vote more for AL
And Jamaatis get blamed, the very same organization that is in court for killing Hindus in 71
And AL is getting paid by India to kill Hindus

Even Bollywood comes up with more believable scripts for its outrageous movies...

Meh either way, AL stays your boss for another 4 years? Or do you guys do 5 year terms in BD?

ok don't believe the Hindus :lol:
by the way, i hope you didn't see the ruthless bishwajit murder in the streets by AL chatraleague cadres with sharp weapons o else your bubbles will pop. As i said before, you get served what you deserve only. Karma is a b..... :smokin:

Seems to me that the opposite is true. The only two Islamic (or Muslim majority countries) in the neighbourhood, one (BD) is in the middle of a political civil war related to Islam, while the other Pakistan is all out in the middle of terroism from this so called "pure, peaceful and justice driven" religion that you keep mentioning of...

Seems that your hypothesis does not match your actual results....

The civil war in BD is ignited by Hindu India

The terror war in Pakistan is outcome of US misplaced priorities and mismanagment not because of Islam.

I have a real life outside PDF, and am (more than) vaguely familiar what goes on outside PDF in world affairs, so I wont be able to entertain your trolling after this post, but I will give you one final answer.

The only place where Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan get along is in PDF. If you think Pak BD and SL have any kind of real world strategic union outside PDF, you might be in for a hard awakening when you close your browser and decide to pick up a newspaper.

Anyways, happy trolling!!!

funny to read you socalled outside world knowledge

Sri Lanka stood with Pakistan in 71.

Pakistan stood with Sri Lanka througout the Indian backed state terrorism of LTTE.

Despite the fact that Bangladesh was created by breaking Pakistan, We Pakistanis and our govt never wished any harm neither we gave to BD.
we open heartly accepted existance of BD.

now indeed take up a newspaper/s indeed and look up

A. India attacking Sri Lankans because SL defeated Indian LTTE terrorists.

B. India threatening/warning SL and BD against any weapons buying from Pakistan/China

C. India killing Bangladeshies at bordeer

D. India stealing BD water

E. India banning SLkan sportspersons.

F. India instigating communal riots in BD.

This is like a Cat drinking others milk with its eyes closed and thinking no body has seen me :lol:

B. India threatening/warning SL and BD against any weapons buying from Pakistan/China

You call those isolated incidents as attacks :lol:, then the Terrorists who are killing innocent civilians and Govt. officials in Kashmir are doing genocide.

Smugglers,arms suppliers to Maoists, drug peddlers must be killed and BSF is good at that. Its a shame that these guys continually try to pole vault and create disturbances in our cities.

Nothing but paranoid, You people said these things about India and International water Tribunal's verdict made sure you people rant nothing more.

We protest and we have every right to do that.

Again a baseless allegation with out proof. It is like saying Pakistan is a peace loving country and against terror.

I try to be nice with Indians, I really do. But after reading through this thread and a few other ones today, I don't know how much longer I can go about doing this. The hypocrisy and bigotry I've witnessed today is simply unimaginable.

:) thats the biggest slap for Indians. since 71 the bharatis failed to fully vent their frustration over BD Muslims.

funny the bharati dream of enslaving Bangladeshis never come true.

Their rants about Hindu-Muslim same people ended with their own plans to create divide in BD.

This is like a Cat drinking others milk with its eyes closed and thinking no body has seen me

others milk? are you implying that Bangladesh is Indian property hence Pakistan should not accept its independence?

gosh the bharatis are indeed nuts

You call those isolated incidents as attacks :lol:, then the Terrorists who are killing innocent civilians and Govt. officials in Kashmir are doing genocide.

In Kashmir the only terrorists are Indian armymen. commiting suicide out of guilt.

Smugglers,arms suppliers to Maoists, drug peddlers must be killed and BSF is good at that. Its a shame that these guys continually try to pole vault and create disturbances in our cities

The last time we had seen Indian govt was begging Bangladesh to invest in North East ears. by the way how Cows become weapons?

next time Bangladeshis should tie bombs to sacred animal and send on Indian yatra

Nothing but paranoid, You people said these things about India and International water Tribunal's verdict made sure you people rant nothing more.

read the already runing threads on Indian theft of BD water.

We protest and we have every right to do that.

:P protesting by harming tamils dahhhh
Again a baseless allegation with out proof. It is like saying Pakistan is a peace loving country and against terror.

Indeed we are

I try to be nice with Indians, I really do. But after reading through this thread and a few other ones today, I don't know how much longer I can go about doing this. The hypocrisy and bigotry I've witnessed today is simply unimaginable.

if you dont mind me asking,u a hindu??your username suggests so..

Ghosts of the past come to bite back?

My take: De-islamization attempts have failed in Turkey,Iran,Egypt,Syria,Tunisia. The result is known already, the enemies just want chaos and more Moslem blood nothing else. The enemy lives in a fallacy that by projecting,destabilization as a state objective in Moslem states will allow it to, turn them into subservient sub states....the enemy doesn't realize that a true Moslem cannot be a true,capitalist,a true communist, a true secularist,and a true slave. He can only be oppressed for a limited period of time....he will punch back.

Regarding Bangladesh your statement does not fits in…Please help me to understand who is enemy here.

So that's why so many Indians come to live and work in BD.because they don't have proper environment back home to prosper.hmmm bechara indians:omghaha:

Dont know about de-islamization, but de humanization is surely on the way.

Both Islamic parties and the leftists have de-humanized countries such as bangladesh.

Killing people in the name of religion or political beliefs is just inhumane.

the country suffers.

Well said. I have found these secularist vs. religion (more specifically Islam) debates as circular in logic. It simply goes nowhere.

Ghosts of the past come to bite back?

My take: De-islamization attempts have failed in Turkey,Iran,Egypt,Syria,Tunisia. The result is known already, the enemies just want chaos and more Moslem blood nothing else. The enemy lives in a fallacy that by projecting,destabilization as a state objective in Moslem states will allow it to, turn them into subservient sub states....the enemy doesn't realize that a true Moslem cannot be a true,capitalist,a true communist, a true secularist,and a true slave. He can only be oppressed for a limited period of time....he will punch back.

Yeah, they are digging Cold War-era graves :lol:

The stupidity that those monkeys at Shahbag committed to was that they willingly, and knowingly converted the war crimes trial into a secular vs. religion issue (more specifically Islam). Those anti-Islam bloggers only made matters worse. It should have never happened that way, and they outwardly refuse to take responsibility for it, and let alone an apology.

Now many people mistakenly assume that Jamaat-Islami, Bangladesh is the only Islamist party in the nation just because it it projected as the largest Islamist party in Bangladesh (which is technically not wrong).

What many do not realize is that there are many, many smaller Islamist parties that do not have any relation whatsoever with JI. In fact, they are critical of JI's views. And yes, they have significant support when we put these smaller Islamist parties together. It was they that came together to form the recent movements such as the HeI and IAL.

What angered them was that Rajib (a murdered anti-Islam Atheist blogger) was in fact an Awami loyalist, or at least in their perception. Otherwise, Sheikh Hasina would have never visited his home after his murder. They are perceiving the AL as anti-Muslim. An army of angry mullahs never sends out a good message to anyone.

If they isolated war crimes trial issue away from the secular vs. religion (more specifically Islam), this mess would have never happened. They didn't, and nor are they willing to take any responsibility for it.

To implement any ideology, be it Islamism or secularism; one needs to have a vision and a realistic strategy to realize that vision. Neither the secularists nor the Islamist have any of that. It is a formula for pure chaos. Now the question is, who is going to benefit from this chaos?

funny to read you socalled outside world knowledge

Sri Lanka stood with Pakistan in 71.
Yes this is fact…India did not punish them; I agree this is a major mistake done by INDIA.

Pakistan stood with Sri Lanka througout the Indian backed state terrorism of LTTE.
India never supported LTTE… This banned organization in INDIA.

Despite the fact that Bangladesh was created by breaking Pakistan, We Pakistanis and our govt never wished any harm neither we gave to BD.
Not Sure how to react on this statement :omghaha:

Do you believe SL will survive for a day ,If India will attack SL…Hence it proved that this is a BS statement.
This is called total BS statement…Show me if you have proof.
Not Possible, But at border Pole Valuators are not allowed.
Another BS it is …Show me if you have proof.
India has banned Pakistani cricketers not anyone else.
This is called a BS statement.

Check my answer in BOLD.

To @Ayush and @Spring Onion (since he asked in another thread)

No, I'm not Hindu :)

Akash is a word in Bengali that simply means "sky" and has no religious meaning as far as I know.

Also, my posts, avatar, and signature should be enough to determine my religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

bullseye. These Indians never stop their farting without having proper knowledge. I already left being nice to these bigoted ignorant peeps. :lol: there are few exceptions though

Stop showing your love for India and Indians :D

I mean who in India really cares about Bangladesh? Some nutjob movement in our neighboring states start their tamasha and these people start smelling an Indian /R&AW/ Hindutva conspiracy. Really folks, we don't have the energy or the will to destabilise anybody. We are too busy growing :D

Back
Top Bottom