What's new

Dawn Leaks Report Issued: Army Rejected It

NS in Okara and his voice is trembling!!
looks like heat of Army statement has already reached there
NO its the years of grazing. haleem, nihari, aloo gosht, biryani, siri pai and countless other dishes has now cause a large deposit of Lipids to constrict his voice box and lungs. that is why he he struggles speaking when you have to carry a massive tidd and arse around it becomes tiring. plus of course he is now branded a crook and soon to be branded traitor.

Damn i thought noora learned his lesson in 1999 but nope he still wants to fight army, he should listen to Sheikh Rasheed he's not Erdogan and this time nobody's gonna save him.

NO its the years of grazing. haleem, nihari, aloo gosht, biryani, siri pai and countless other dishes has now cause a large deposit of Lipids to constrict his voice box and lungs. that is why he he struggles speaking when you have to carry a massive tidd and arse around it becomes tiring. plus of course he is now branded a crook and soon to be branded traitor.

few months back in Kahuta gathering he was very confident but looks like a lot has changed for him after Panama and now Dawn gate report

Interesting times. My guess is if pressured NS will appoint someone of his choosing as interm PM and head to London/KSA..

I hope the army punishes him and his family this time, do what Musharraf failed to.

I'm predicting Fawad's arrest by PA in coming days ....

the drama has started again. Establishment vs Elected Pakistan style. Imran will be PM within 6 months.
Apkey moan mein ghee shakar :D

Damn i thought noora learned his lesson in 1999 but nope he still wants to fight army, he should listen to Sheikh Rasheed he's not Erdogan and this time nobody's gonna save him.
He thinks he is Erdogan but he forgets Pakistan is more diverse and he is disliked by more Pakistanis

Interesting times. My guess is if pressured NS will appoint someone of his choosing as interm PM and head to London/KSA..

I hope the army punishes him and his family this time, do what Musharraf failed to.

Not sure, but i read somewhere the Musharraf was going to hang him, and in the last min, the king of Saudi stepped in and rescued him.

Apkey moan mein ghee shakar :D

He thinks he is Erdogan but he forgets Pakistan is more diverse and he is disliked by more Pakistanis

Nawaz has spent so much time in Saudi, that he wants to create a similar Monarchy system.

problem with pti supporters (mostly ppp in disguise) is that they don't understand one thing.....

if there is martial law ..... there will be martial law....it does not mean imran khan or any one else for that matter will come to power.... infact there will be no chance for any one to take throne politically for atleast a decade....

martial law has its own problems....
it keeps political fringe elements (like what zardari should be) mainstream , cause the process halts....also the army dictators have created more problems than solutions in past (say e.g musharaf)...

best way forward from here is for the system to go on.... and keep runnin in 5 year cycles....

what we endured under 5 years of zardari..... nothing in universe can be worse than that....things can only move forward from here.....

I hope chief sits down with govt and dictates acceptable solutions (like minus NS), just like it was done for restoration of judiciary.....without stopping the political process

Back
Top Bottom