What's new

“David’s Sling” to become operational in late 2016

ok and what about this?

What about it?
How about that Poland is actually buying it:partay:. You suggested Israel sell to Poland... well get in line sister, we got there first.

Fantasize about selling to, oh I dunno, Lithuania or something.

Its using the AIM 120 missiles, its an equivalent to the SPYDER.

It uses whatever you shove up the backside:coffee::

Aim-120, AIM-9X, ESSM, ESSM-ER, Stunner... whatever fits.

norw_nasams_copy_novyy_razmer.jpg

In this respect it's very similar to the US Multi-Mission Launcher.

570685c4bc2a7.image.jpg

What about it?
How about that Poland is actually buying it:partay:. You suggested Israel sell to Poland... well get in line sister, we got there first.

Fantasize about selling to, oh I dunno, Lithuania or something.

It uses whatever you shove up the backside:coffee::

Aim-120, AIM-9X, ESSM, ESSM-ER, Stunner... whatever fits. In this respect it's very similar to the US Multi-Mission Launcher.

570685c4bc2a7.image.jpg
Never known that I shove AIM 120 missiles to my back side.

the NASAMS 2 system uses AIM 120.
In your logic, the Davids Sling (Which uses the same launching module) is also a Patriot system?

i dont see anywhere she buying it im sure if we offer the spyder they will take it

Dude, you don't know shit, Norway isn't as nearly as big weapon exporter as Israel, neither as good.
how much they sold last year?

Never known that I shove AIM 120 missiles to my back side.

Well bend over then and I'd be happy to oblige:D.

the NASAMS 2 system uses AIM 120.

By my logic? Uh... It does use the ESSM too, and AIM-9 and AIM-120.

Nah, what am I saying, of course it doesn't use ESSM:disagree:.

NASAMS_ESSM.jpg

Nope, definitely not ESSM, just AIM-120. Honestly, do you guys bother to research first?

i dont see anywhere she buying it

Arkadiusz Siwko (PGZ) og Harald Ånnestad (Kongsberg) i forbindelse med kontrakt signering om kjøp av våpensystemet NASAMS

Arkadiusz Siwko (PGZ) and Harald Ånnestad (Kongsberg) during the ceremony when Polen buys the NASAMS system

20160524tk_R1186.t57442b73.m800.x30803af2.jpg

20160524tk_R0343.t5744272c.m800.x51aaf367.jpg

In Norwegian and English for your ignorant a**

:D

Norway isn't as nearly as big weapon exporter as Israel, neither as good.

And yet Poland is buying our low-quality gear and not your superior, best-in-the-world Israeli missiles:partay:.

Go figure.

we sold 5.7 bilion dollar im sure this year will be better

i heard we sold the barak 8 in 3 bilion dollar this year am not sure if its true

Is David Sling integrated with an AESA with good discerning of close to ground bogies?

Yes, its based of a very complex network of different types of Radars used for different purposes. All are AESA.

NASAMS_ESSM.jpg

Nope, definitely not ESSM, just AIM-120. Honestly, do you guys bother to research first?

Arkadiusz Siwko (PGZ) og Harald Ånnestad (Kongsberg) i forbindelse med kontrakt signering om kjøp av våpensystemet NASAMS

Arkadiusz Siwko (PGZ) and Harald Ånnestad (Kongsberg) during the ceremony when Polen buys the NASAMS system

And yet Poland is buying our low-quality gear and not your superior, best-in-the-world Israeli missiles:partay:.

Go figure.
i didnt see anywhere she buy it

interesting that it can intercept a Mach 3+ missile. so it's basically like Barak 8 or superior?

Its a hybrid of Barak and a couple of other systems the Israeli military has been using. Primary purpose behind this is also to go towards standardization and have a multi-role system for rockets, drones, heli's, and planes within different altitudes / AD layers.

The Israelis have been disappointed with the PAC for a while now. It even missed drones so they needed a system that can track these smaller objects also.

NASAMS_ESSM.jpg

Go figure.
Dude, are you stupid?
the NASAMS 2 is simply a launching module modified to launch AIM 120s, its doesn't use AIM 9, Patriot or any other systems, but it can, just as the SPYDER launching module can use both Derby and Python 5 missiles but also Python 4 and I believe even modern AIM 9 missiles. just as the Davids Sling module can fire both Patriot and the Davids Sling. I can give you tons of more examples.

And oh, you are so proud that you sold weapons to Poland?
How about that, Israel sold Poland 2,675 Spike-LR missiles, 264 launchers, and recently they ordered 1000 more Spike LR missiles
Just the Tavor, was sold to 26 countries, the Python missiles were sold to 17 countries.
And not just to little countries as Poland, but to countries such as the US, UK, Spain, Russia and China.

Its a hybrid of Barak and a couple of other systems the Israeli military has been using. Primary purpose behind this is also to go towards standardization and have a multi-role system for rockets, drones, heli's, and planes within different altitudes / AD layers.

The Israelis have been disappointed with the PAC for a while now. It even missed drones so they needed a system that can track these smaller objects also.
You're right, but the Davids Sling was being developed before the drone incident.

i didnt see anywhere she buy it
Cant understand you.

You're right, but the Davids Sling was being developed before the drone incident..

I know. But way before that incident, the IAF already knew the lack of detection of smaller objects. It didn't expect the drone incident to take place. But they've been disappointed with the PAC system for a while now. They fly plenty of simulation missions so they have known PAC's capabilities and shortcomings for years.

I know. But way before that incident, the IAF already knew the lack of detection of smaller objects. It didn't expect the drone incident to take place. But they've been disappointed with the PAC system for a while now. They fly plenty of simulation missions so they have known PAC's capabilities and shortcomings for years.
Its not detection, its interception. the PAC also has a low range and its pretty slow compared to other systems.
We easily detected the drone but didn't manage to intercept it.

Back
Top Bottom