What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also bad in the sense that PAF has favourable relations with TAF and often conducts F-16 ex with each other.

It' also question the real effactivnenes of Stealth Plane. Thant's why in terms of Aerodynamic Our PAKFA design is much much better then F-35.
your Failed Pakfa Superior to American Stealth?..:lol: fanboys:disagree:

J-20 its lightyears ahead of your so called PakFa...:china:

I cant believe this.the planes are not even out now he says that J-20 is better than pakfa.wait before you judge

I really doubt it will be a potent stealth.. look at the size.. it is the size of the flanker... such a huge body... on addition to it .... it needs canards to fly such a big body.... compare to other stealth fighter

:lol: Whos the fanboy here? Care to back up your statement with some real facts? And I cant see how the J-20 can be "lightyears" ahead of the PAK FA when 40% of its components are from Russia. And it is a well known fact that Russia does not give China access to its latest technologies fearing reverse engineering.

Now can we all please come back to the topic at hand???

:lol: Whos the fanboy here? Care to back up your statement with some real facts? And I cant see how the J-20 can be "lightyears" ahead of the PAK FA when 40% of its components are from Russia. And it is a well known fact that Russia does not give China access to its latest technologies fearing reverse engineering.

Now can we all please come back to the topic at hand???

Does making things up make you feel better, my friend?

Guys, ignore localoca, he's posting the same crap on each and every thread.

Don't derail this thread.

local loca

You are a Pakistani hiding behind a chinease FLAG.

Your knowledge of PAK FA and J20 is zero based on the posts you make.

Sit back relax & enjoy the fire power arriving in both India & china over next 10 years.

Does making things up make you feel better, my friend?

Watch the following video from 0:55 to 1:20

There's your source. The official in the video goes on to say that the J-20 is more comparable to MiG 1.44 and Su-47 5th generation technology demonstrators (which he himself says is not truly 5th generation) than American and Russian 5th generation aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
India fighter jet deal a missed opportunity: US

WASHINGTON: The US says India's rejection of American bids for a multibillion dollar contract to supply fighter jets was a missed opportunity to deepen defense ties and share advanced technology.

Assistant Secretary of State Robert Blake said Friday the US was puzzled and "deeply disappointed" by the decision announced last month.

Boeing Co and Lockheed Martin were both bidding for a slice of the $11 billion Indian deal to supply 126 jets.

German consortium Eurofighter Typhoon and the French company Dassault Aviation have been shortlisted for the contract.

Blake told a seminar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies that the U.S. had viewed the contract as "a strategic opportunity to really take our defense partnership to the next level."

India fighter jet deal a missed opportunity: US - Economic Times

Nice reliable source. You fail to hide your envy :)

Sigh....

Watch the following video from 0:55 to 1:20

There's your source. The official in the video goes on to say that the J-20 is more comparable to MiG 1.44 and Su-47 5th generation technology demonstrators (which he himself says is not truly 5th generation) than American and Russian 5th generation aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice reliable source. You fail to hide your envy :)

Sigh....

Honestly.. J-20 is not the real 5th gen fighter that China is developing.. it is 4.99 gen... i guess there is a cooking inside china where the real stealth and more agile one will come out.. i dont think whit that huge enormous body of the size of the flanker and with canards to support the body it will be in the area of VLO... but surely in the area of LO...

No way with Canards you can achieve VLO... Mig1.44 or su-47 with which people are comparing was never in the area of VLO.. but yes in the area of LO because of the shaping...

Honestly.. J-20 is not the real 5th gen fighter that China is developing.. it is 4.99 gen... i guess there is a cooking inside china where the real stealth and more agile one will come out.. i dont think whit that huge enormous body of the size of the flanker and with canards to support the body it will be in the area of VLO... but surely in the area of LO...

No way with Canards you can achieve VLO... Mig1.44 or su-47 with which people are comparing was never in the area of VLO.. but yes in the area of LO because of the shaping...

So you are an expert of canards... ? I bet you know more than the entire CAC expert group, right?

Listen, kid, no one knows much about this project unless you have top level clearance. The speculation is purely from the pictures. The mig 1.44 comparison is just laughable because part from similar configuration, the 2 has absolutely nothing in common. The J-20 uses side and dsi intake, integrated body, chiseled head, integrated canopy... a long list of technologies the mig 1.44 can only dream about.

Here is a much more reliable source report, from a think tank in Washington DC. This is way more reliable than some paranoid Russians who desperately try to sell their half baked, over hyped T-50.
The Jamestown Foundation: An Initial Assessment of China's J-20 Stealth Fighter

So you are an expert of canards... ? I bet you know more than the entire CAC expert group, right?

Listen, kid, no one knows much about this project unless you have top level clearance. The speculation is purely from the pictures. The mig 1.44 comparison is just laughable because part from similar configuration, the 2 has absolutely nothing in common. The J-20 uses side and dsi intake, integrated body, chiseled head, integrated canopy... a long list of technologies the mig 1.44 can only dream about.

Here is a much more reliable source report, from a think tank in Washington DC. This is way more reliable than some paranoid Russians who desperately try to sell their half baked, over hyped T-50.
The Jamestown Foundation: An Initial Assessment of China's J-20 Stealth Fighter

You listen kid.... if you dont know the basics of 5th gen .. on flat surface and other BS... you can keep on yelling.. every one has got its own opinion and this is my opinion.. if canards are present ... i bet the aircraft will not fall on VLO spectrum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom