What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Height of Mt.Everest 8.8km. Height of Chinese air bases 11km.
Internet and democracy have taken away practices of decision making by the sane ones only!

Mixed up feet and meters.

Tibet air bases are more than 11,000 Feet high.

Choke on that.

indians are creating hype like rafale takeoff from france and direct go LOAC bomb chinese and then land in LEH air base . what a stupidity man it will take months and years to be master on these jets .

Rafale is based out of Ambala, not Leh and they have a range of 3,700 km.

Distance between Ambala and Leh is 450 km.

Mixed up feet and meters.

Tibet air bases are more than 11,000 Feet high.

Choke on that.

Haha. People who don't even realize they are making floating air bases, people who don't know mtrs and feet, are everywhere, in hoards and hoards, not just you! And they are talking about fighter aircrafts, designs and technology everywhere. What messy times to be living in.

Haha. People who don't even realize they are making floating air bases, people who don't know mtrs and feet, are everywhere, in hoards and hoards, not just you! And they are talking about fighter aircrafts, designs and technology everywhere. What messy times to be living in.

LOL..... its pathetic when you have to quibble over mtrs and feet when you have lost the argument and the plot :lol:

You have my sympathies, though you do not deserve it.

Nice ambani show which has brought him lot of kick back?
and the money he ill be sharing with MODI JI, this RAFAEL hype is just to get more public emotions behind more weapons deal and that's all!
As most of them are training versions of RAFEALs which won't be pitched against PLAAF which can shot them down any time they want?
Again preasure will be mounting again on modi ji, after getting Rafaels can india take back its lost lands from PLA or not???

LOL..... its pathetic when you have to quibble over mtrs and feet when you have lost the argument and the plot :lol:

You have my sympathies, though you do not deserve it.
There is nothing to discuss!
1.There are ways and means to take off with full offensive load from any airbase any where in the world. All professionals air forces know how to.
2. Invading enemy country's air space and conduct mission doesn't always require to take off from forward airbase.
3. I am back to Netflix for now, i don't want to be dragged down to your level!

This is FERRY RANGE without any weapon and targeting pods. Combat range is much less for RAFALE

That is where Air 2 Air refueling comes in.

How do you think they managed to fly all the way from France to India ?
did you buy Airbus A-330 MRTT??? and other way to get India is to transit different Airports of the the world

There is nothing to discuss!
1.There are ways and means to take off with full offensive load from any airbase any where in the world. All professionals air forces know how to.
2. Invading enemy country's air space and conduct mission doesn't always require to take off from forward airbase.
3. I am back to Netflix for now, i don't want to be dragged down to your level!

LOL..... it must a neat trick when "professional air forces" know how to defy the laws of physics and Biology :lol:

1. THIS is jet performance in high altitude.

cRtmxesi2_N-CNh200WpfLCxQEPXiPyA20pzZ2Uised0k7Q8PyEtU_c1yyihnRnwhZxxrN2-1Z93yyzBsl2zEnGY1eUFwjOfAVJKBnLjxGmJNmEB40-ptmUX

2. This is direct correlation between LIFT and air density.

lifteq.gif

3. This is human performance in high altitude,

high-altitude-43-728.jpg

LOL..... it must a neat trick when "professional air forces" know how to defy the laws of physics and Biology :lol:

1. THIS is jet performance in high altitude.

cRtmxesi2_N-CNh200WpfLCxQEPXiPyA20pzZ2Uised0k7Q8PyEtU_c1yyihnRnwhZxxrN2-1Z93yyzBsl2zEnGY1eUFwjOfAVJKBnLjxGmJNmEB40-ptmUX

2. This is direct correlation between LIFT and air density.

lifteq.gif

3. This is human performance in high altitude,

high-altitude-43-728.jpg
And to fight with Chinese fighter jets your fighter jets will take off from Indian coasts according to you, kid how old you're

Back
Top Bottom