What's new

Dassault Falcon X

Deltadart

Reaction score
Country
United States
What do you guys think about pakistan government acquiring a VIP version of Dassault Falcon X for the PM to travel around. It has the range etc. Much better than traveling on regular commercial flights or taking much larger planes out of scheduled service, and cause huge loses to the gov't.

He uses it where its feasible to use it. Flying a G450 to U.S isn't the most efficient method to get there. Plus G450 can't fit all the people who accompanied him in the trip.
Taking a commercial flight was the next best thing without removing an 777 from service
PM of Pakistan has his own jet...... its just that the current PM chooses not to use it due to austerity.

What do you guys think about pakistan government acquiring a VIP version of Dassault Falcon X for the PM to travel around. It has the range etc. Much better than traveling on regular commercial flights or taking much larger planes out of scheduled service, and cause huge loses to the gov't.
PM uses the PAF learjet or a similar smaller plane already

So he is looking for ways to save money and your solution for that is to buy a new expensive plane for the PM

Common sense really is uncommon..

We have VIP planes about this size but they cannot be used for long haul flights to the US. Otherwise the PM does use the VIP jets available to travel a bit closer to home.
I refer back to post # 1. This one has over 6000 miles range, which means it can make a FUEL stop in Europe and fly direct from there to the US.

I refer back to post # 1. This one has over 6000 miles range, which means it can make a FUEL stop in Europe and fly direct from there to the US.

Hi Deltadart, Pak already has the Gulfstream IV which is in this category. However, for such a trip, the PM would need to take along quite a few people. The Gulfstream IV regularly crosses the Atlantic but that isn't the issue, the issue is, number of seats and other factors, such as risk assessment for VIPs. Imagine you are going on a long flight with the top leaders of your country and something happens to this kind of small plane... that is also a consideration.

Hi Deltadart, Pak already has the Gulfstream IV which is in this category. However, for such a trip, the PM would need to take along quite a few people. The Gulfstream IV regularly crosses the Atlantic but that isn't the issue, the issue is, number of seats and other factors, such as risk assessment for VIPs. Imagine you are going on a long flight with the top leaders of your country and something happens to this kind of small plane... that is also a consideration.
Valid point. Thank you.

Isnt 787 good, i mean has range and accomodation for people and is fuel efficent according to the pages

Nobody gives a crap if IK goes on a donkey cart or an F16. These are just bullshit optics.

What i as a cockroach Pakistanis, an insignificant nobody to the might of Imran Khan, care about is him delivering on his promises and especially the promise of Riasat e Medina that he fooled me to vote for him.

What were his promises?

I will go to parliament every week and be answerable.
I will put the corrupts in jail and recover looted money. Instead he makes the corrupts of PPP, Jehangir Tareen, Pervaiz Khattack his ministers. And all he does is optics. The hell does anyone care if Nawaz Sharif is in an AC room with TV in jail or outside. Recover the looted money, that was your promise.
I will not beg instead he makes IMF economic hitmens the decider of this country's fate.
I will not lie and tell nation the truth. He's the biggest liar in the history of Pakistan. Like he's so shameless that he calls lying the sign of great leadership.
I will reduce inflation, taxes, petrol, gas blah blah. LIAR of the century breaks records in inflation and blames the previous government. Yeah we know, didn't you get vote to take the money from corrupts instead of the common people of Pakistan?

And so many more promises.

Who the hell gives a crap if he flies in a Jet A or jet B while he lives in a 300 kanal mansion and pays pennies for taxes?

But if he's so bothered, Why doesn't he go on a bicycle that he used to bleed our ears with before elections.

He gives subsidies to Jehangir Khan Tareen business and then do dramabazi of not going in a Luxurious jet but in a less luxurious jet.

Nobody gives a crap if IK goes on a donkey cart or an F16. These are just bullshit optics.

What i as a cockroach Pakistanis, an insignificant nobody to the might of Imran Khan, care about is him delivering on his promises and especially the promise of Riasat e Medina that he fooled me to vote for him.

What were his promises?

I will go to parliament every week and be answerable.
I will put the corrupts in jail and recover looted money. Instead he makes the corrupts of PPP, Jehangir Tareen, Pervaiz Khattack his ministers. And all he does is optics. The hell does anyone care if Nawaz Sharif is in an AC room with TV in jail or outside. Recover the looted money, that was your promise.
I will not beg instead he makes IMF economic hitmens the decider of this country's fate.
I will not lie and tell nation the truth. He's the biggest liar in the history of Pakistan. Like he's so shameless that he calls lying the sign of great leadership.
I will reduce inflation, taxes, petrol, gas blah blah. LIAR of the century breaks records in inflation and blames the previous government. Yeah we know, didn't you get vote to take the money from corrupts instead of the common people of Pakistan?

And so many more promises.

Who the hell gives a crap if he flies in a Jet A or jet B while he lives in a 300 kanal mansion and pays pennies for taxes?

But if he's so bothered, Why doesn't he go on a bicycle that he used to bleed our ears with before elections.

He gives subsidies to Jehangir Khan Tareen business and then do dramabazi of not going in a Luxurious jet but in a less luxurious jet.

I think you forgot to take your meds this morning. Between, the common Pakistani "cockroach" to you, does not speak English as fluently as you, you see, he never got that privilege to study.

Back
Top Bottom