What's new

Darra Made Weapons

shbaziz

New Recruit

Reaction score
Darra Adam Khel is the largest Illegal weapons market in the world. These people don't have modern engineering training or facilities yet they produce weapons which sometimes are as good as factory made products. I want to ask, "Shouldn't Pakistan government take these people in confidence and provide them necessary training and equipment". If they can produce copies under such a deprived environment, they must be able to design new products if given resources. Later Pakistan govt. could purchase those weapons for domestic use as well as for Export. Also the supply of these weapons to criminals could be controlled this way.

Arms Market - Darra,Pakistan - YouTube

I guess our country should not have obsession with weapon and to fight with neighbor countries all the time.
We should completely dismantle weapon infrastructure like this which leads to jehadism and volatile society.
Why should we put focus on this issues, Hamare misaiyl gurbat or inteha-pasandi hai na ki development in weapon infrastructure..!!

I guess our country should not have obsession with weapon and to fight with neighbor countries all the time.
We should completely dismantle weapon infrastructure like this which leads to jehadism and volatile society.
Why should we put focus on this issues, Hamare misaiyl gurbat or inteha-pasandi hai na ki development in weapon infrastructure..!!

Read post # 2 and post # 4 an try to understand what we are saying. If we (pak army) took control of the market, hired the people and start producing weapons for ourself (pak army) then it can help us a lot. and if we start exporting the weapons to other countries then we can earn a lot of money and it will help us to remove our poverty.

My friend you can never prove that our country got aggressive without aggression from others... and 5000 years of recorded history tell us that weakness always invites aggression and strength deters it. Weapons promise death... but they promise death to criminals as well.

Read post # 2 and post # 4 an try to understand what we are saying. If we (pak army) took control of the market, hired the people and start producing weapons for ourself (pak army) then it can help us a lot. and if we start exporting the weapons to other countries then we can earn a lot of money and it will help us to remove our poverty.

Did you think this is the only way to remove poverty ? ( why not indian or chinese way "exporter of IT or export goods" )
Had any country became rich by selling arms and also who will buy from us ???
We are already world famous and known as exporter of terrorism. Any this move will further distort in our image.
You know this illegal weapon manufacturing cant stop. Taking them under army will negative impression and then some other community will start manufacturing, so on and so on.
Whom whom we will stop then later. You know world is global village everybody know how to make bombs and weapon. Rather than legalizing it we should stop and punish them. Otherwise there willl be no limit to this and some other set of people and community will come with their own market !!!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

My friend you can never prove that our country got aggressive without aggression from others... and 5000 years of recorded history tell us that weakness always invites aggression and strength deters it. Weapons promise death... but they promise death to criminals as well.

Any reason why should we not become a normal people than increasing violence and have obsession with weapon and arms...!

Son of Gun.... These guys are Artist. Look at them they make gun with their hand... impressive... These guns are so cheap.. in 200 USD we can get best one...

I wish This market get open for India.. I will buy one 9mm..

Did you think this is the only way to remove poverty ? ( why not indian or chinese way "exporter of IT or export goods" )
Had any country became rich by selling arms and also who will buy from us ???
We are already world famous and known as exporter of terrorism. Any this move will further distort in our image.
You know this illegal weapon manufacturing cant stop. Taking them under army will negative impression and then some other community will start manufacturing, so on and so on.
Whom whom we will stop then later. You know world is global village everybody know how to make bombs and weapon. Rather than legalizing it we should stop and punish them. Otherwise there willl be no limit to this and some other set of people and community will come with their own market !!!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Any reason why should we not become a normal people than increasing violence and have obsession with weapon and arms...!

You completely misunderstood me when i said market in the hands of pak army it means make it a legal weapons factory of pakistan army and stop the the market selling its weapons to terrorists, those who know how to make these weapons should be hired by pak army to make weapons for them (pak army) in the factory and in return pay them money (salary) means make them employs of pakistan army when pakistan will give them money they will not sell weapons to terrorists to earn their livelihood.

I didn't said this is the only source there are many others but this is a very big one.

You cannot become rich only because of this but you can still earn a lot.

There are many buyers all around the world specially in africa.

I also agree many people in the world know how to make guns and bombs but all are not making on such a big scale.

Plus any other community will not dare to make other illegal weapon factories because we will be controlling the area.

This is one of the greatest places to visit in Pakistan! These people played a pivotal role in defeat of Soviet. Because Pakistan needed not a resupply route. All they had to do if find some abandoned soviet gear for scrap metal and turn it into guns!

Yes there are valid reasons for that.. first Allah has instructed us to remain ready... then if u get week there are absolutely no chances of others remaining "normal", history has bitter lessons for us. Yet again, you are the custodians of the only living ideology and that terrorizes others.. whats the reason d u suppose that our nuke appear "insecure" and dangerous to "peace"? What d u think was the reason that Indians after heavy deployment along Pak border could not attack in 2002?

Yes there are valid reasons for that.. first Allah has instructed us to remain ready... then if u get week there are absolutely no chances of others remaining "normal", history has bitter lessons for us. Yet again, you are the custodians of the only living ideology and that terrorizes others.. whats the reason d u suppose that our nuke appear "insecure" and dangerous to "peace"? What d u think was the reason that Indians after heavy deployment along Pak border could not attack in 2002?

Yes Bro Reason is justified until we do not destroy our self to get better than our neighbor country ( and that too not possible when neighbor country spend more on defense than our total yearly budget )
But I contradict one thing..As per public awareness India is resilient or hesitant not for reason our defence is so strong but because it is led by business and economic-political community and which are already accelerating there growth engine. They will get nothing having war with us while we are self sufficient to destroy ourselves.So only point was to make our country return to normal and peace. We had already loose our half part in 71, so making things more hostile can leads to other part as well :(
So lets focus more on education, research, innovation and word i hate most Intehapasandi..!!!!

As per public awareness India is resilient or hesitant not for reason our defence is so strong but because it is led by business and economic-political community and which are already accelerating there growth engine.

Had this anything to do with reality, "Cold Start" would have been a myth!

Moreover, our sufferings and destruction are for inept and corrupt politicians and not for military spendings. Corruption destroys economy directly as well as indirectly. It halts investment, it causes brain drain in addition to the loss of Billions in a direct fashion... A strong defence on the other had has positive impact on the economy, it creates confidence in investment, boosts morale of a nation and provides excellent export opportunities in defense sector. Tell me who ll invest in Pakistan, if there remains a danger of war with India? Its only the strong defense which minimizes the chances of conflict.

Had this anything to do with reality, "Cold Start" would have been a myth!

Moreover, our sufferings and destruction are for inept and corrupt politicians and not for military spendings. Corruption destroys economy directly as well as indirectly. It halts investment, it causes brain drain in addition to the loss of Billions in a direct fashion... A strong defence on the other had has positive impact on the economy, it creates confidence in investment, boosts morale of a nation and provides excellent export opportunities in defense sector. Tell me who ll invest in Pakistan, if there remains a danger of war with India? Its only the strong defense which minimizes the chances of conflict.

Dear.....You are contradicting yourself.
BY the way that was my point. If investment goes to india even if they can be at war anytime, So what is problem with us.
We should focus on this issue. Lets not allow the gap between 2 countries to be widen in economy so much that we can never be able to cope up !!!!!!
Do you think If there is open war, cold war, proxy war with our old enemy....Can we win that ????????

I wouldn't trust the weapons made by these Khyber Pass gunsmiths, personally. I'm sure the Taliban do, but I'm not looking to die. These men probably wouldn't know how to use CNC machines/mills anyways. They have been doing it one way all their lives, which may not make the strongest metals that can hold up to abuse or pressures created during firing. Trying to teach them to use more advanced equipment would be useless. You might as well hire and train young people to do so.

Back
Top Bottom