What's new

Dark Days For Shia Minority In Pakistan

Well the blacks might agree your assertion there but one thing they will never say is flawed justice system. Justice is without mercy in our country and without color.

The red neck or who ever touched the nigger will soon be behind bars !

Yes like michael brown verdict.

Sad that you made up the story of 60,000 Sunni's killed. Its 60,000 Pakistani are killed of which 40,000 were Shia and then Bralvi, Ahmedi's and Christians. Tell me how many Wahabi sunni died and how many place of whabi worship bombed. NONE. Wahabi hide under the banner of sunni and that is the sad part. what you have quoted about sunni bombing is equal to 6 months of genocide of shias. Check you facts and don't write unless you don't know the matter. Its reality not non fiction story.
40000 shias OMG most of causalities are happening in KPK and Waziristan kid and surely there are no shias there,Gentleman i know your thoughts about sunnis very well,there are no wahabis in Pakistan at all surely checkout status of shias in KSA and Pakistan,but you know very well here in Pakistan you can openly bark on Holy figures but in KSA they treat you very well. Wahibs you just abuse them to abuse sunnis like those scums who want to abuse Islam but instead abuse Mullah because they don't have balls to do so,20 workers were killed in Baluchistan and all sunnis.
I have no mercy for those who kill Pakistanis whether shias or Sunnis on sectarian basis and also peoples like you who just spit,vomit hate inside them for Pakistan and sunnis,MA Jinnah was a shia and we love and respect him to date.Kid you should choose another country if you have problem to live in Pakistan.The only light of hope today is Pakistan Army and Government which are free of sectarian shit not that for a sect that has dark days according to you look "Lt Gen Zamir Ul Hassan Shah, HI(M), TBt, AD — Adjutant General (AG), GHQ. (Colonel Commandant of the Army Air Defence). Due to retire on 8 August 2017."He is a shia,but in Pakistan Army nobody dares to point at him because of sectarian shit,list of Federal sectaries and other officials is long,now just Please give me such an Example from Iran,Lebanon and KSA.
There is problem in our country at same level as 1971 but just morons like you are amplifying it and disinformation in Public due to sectarian shit inside you.
@Horus and @WebMaster please sir i want you to take care of such shit in future which has no reality and is only serving as tool of propaganda.

How many times has there been a Bus in pakistan or van full of sunnis gunned down in broad daylight ?

How many times has there been a shias killed en masse ?

Several times.

A quick google search will reveal since 2010, shias have been targeted in 3 diff ways :

1. A drive by shooting of several key leading shia figures like famous doctors, Judges and lawyers

2. Mass gunning down of shia religious processions.

3. Mass circulation of warnings to Shias in areas like balochistan, Quetta, Gilgit etc.

If someone thinks there is no concerted effort to eliminate pakistan of shias they are either stupid or intellectually dishonest !

doesn't that tell you that the terrorists want to divide the nation and create the unrest. can you say that there has been no bombings in mosques?? infect most of the biggest blasts are happen to have happened in the mosques. what does that tell you?? do you even portray it as a massacre of sunnis??
it saddens me that every day when a sunni dies coz of bombings and all i don't see this kind of reaction from sunnis but if the same happens with the minorities some doche bags and wanna liberal try to portray it as a minorities massacre starts to write down shit like "dark days for shias" even tho they know that they are the same terrorists who are killing minorities as well as majority.

Sad that you made up the story of 60,000 Sunni's killed. Its 60,000 Pakistani are killed of which 40,000 were Shia and then Bralvi, Ahmedi's and Christians. Tell me how many Wahabi sunni died and how many place of whabi worship bombed. NONE. Wahabi hide under the banner of sunni and that is the sad part. what you have quoted about sunni bombing is equal to 6 months of genocide of shias. Check you facts and don't write unless you don't know the matter. Its reality not non fiction story.

Get your stupid head out of your ***, bombings have happened everywhere there has been so many bombings in mosques and you completely ignore that. read them and stop this stupidity.

Peshawar mosque bombing kills 8 and injures 67 - UPI.com
Pakistan mosque bombing: one of country's worst attacks - CSMonitor.com
Mosque Bomb Blast Toll Hits 51: Horrifying Photos | International Business Times
Pakistan mosques hit by deadly blasts - BBC News
Bombs at mosques in northwest Pakistan kill 13, underlining challenge for new government | National Post
Attack on mosque in north-west Pakistan 'kills 55' - BBC News
Blast near Karachi mosque kills two - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Blast near mosque kills 16 in Pakistan's northwest| Reuters

and those stupid figures you have given us are out of your ***. infect 70% of casualties of terrorists bombings are of sunnis.

Well man, if it's that bad, then you need to build up a case and take it to the United Nations. If nothing else maybe Iran will open its doors to Pakistani Shias. Maybe that would be better for you in the long term.

Stay safe man
STFU fucking moron its your fucking country who are weaponising them terrorists how about a case against your curry stinking country.

There is only one way to stop this carnage. State must ruthlessly go after Saudi-funded groups like ASWJ, Jundullah and Lashkar e Jhangvi. All Saudi-funded madrassas across the country must be seized and shut down as well.

Back
Top Bottom