What's new

Dark Days For Shia Minority In Pakistan

molson4u

Reaction score
Country
Canada
For all those who read my blog at aneyeonpakistan( An eye on Pakistan)know that I predicted a full military operation within Pakistan way before Operation Zerb-a-Azab was conceived in the minds of decisions makers. I also wrote a blog on "20 ways to eradicate terrorism from Pakistan" which can still be seen on my blog list as we speak. Then I stopped. I was receiving calls in Canada at odd times and people using offensive language at me. My family was upset and my kids were scared even in Canada knowing Taliban lover are in very county. Pakistani media outlets refused to print my blogs claiming threats from Taliban so I stopped as well but events from past 2 weeks forced me to start typing again.

I am glad the government started the operation in North and South Waziristan to clean up Taliban after attack on Army Public school on December 15th, 2014 which cause the dead of 132 innocent children. For three month, Pakistan Army promised to clean up terrorism and sectarian violence in Pakistan while Pro Taliban government of Pakistan lagged in deciding how to handle the domestic terrorism within ranks of political parties and their support for Taliban. National Security Policy was announced by political elite but never acted upon till today.

You may also recall a National Terrorism Policy announcement, 20 point agenda, all political parties agreed in Islamabad but to date no work has been done. Venerable people are still on the mercy of terrorists where switch can go on and off anytime. Once again government has failed to protect its minorities.

Even with Military Operation, Shias never saw a day or relief. In January 2015, a Shiite mosque in the city of Shikarpur, which like Karachi is in Sindh province, killed scores of people. That attack was claimed by Jundallah. An attack in February on a Shiite mosque in the northwestern city of Peshawar killed at least 19 people and injured dozens of others. The Pakistan Taliban claimed responsibility for those killings.

Last 2 weeks have been horrendous for Shia Muslims of Pakistan with clouds of terror bringing dark days in their lives. Last week 2 Shia doctors we killed in Karachi and later a Shia deputy Superintendent was attacked and killed. This was just the beginning....

Todays Gunmen on motorbikes attacked a bus carrying members of a Shia minority in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi, killing 43 people and wounding 19 others. Twenty-six males and 17 females were killed and most of the victims were shot in the head. These event are barbaric from any human standard which forced me to be up at 1 am writing this blog.

Sadly enough Shia's are unsafe in Pakistan with nowhere to run. When Shia police officers are not safe how an average Shia can feel safe in Pakistan. Isn't it ironic, Iran a Shia state bordering with Pakistan has never offered asylum to Shia Pakistani in time of crisis neither they have condemned such attacks on any international stage?

Idiotically Shia worship their Ayatullah's and listen to their western hateful agenda and west on the other hand accepts Shia Muslims and give them a chance to exercise their religion freely in their countries . Now the question is should Pakistani Shia praise the Ayatollah's or the West.... common sense says West is the better bet then an Ayatullah who takes money to sell religion and spread hate against for West.
Source:
AN EYE ON PAKISTAN

@molson4u From @Areesh
"Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.

The problem with liberals like is that they limit the war of TTP to minorities. They make it TTP vs Minorities of Pakistan. While the fact is that TTP is fighting the state of Pakistan. And when it is fighting the state of Pakistan it is attacking and killing all the sections of the society.

Let's assume TTP kills all minority groups or forces them to leave this country. There is not a single shia, ismaili or christian in this country. Then will TTP lay down its weapons? The answer is a big NO. It would then start fighting Barelvis. Now lets assume all Barelvis are also eliminated. And only Deobandis and Salafis are left in Pakistan. Will it lay down its weapons then? The answer is again NO. IT would start eliminating all those Deobandis or Salafis who oppose them. Once it would kill all anti TTP deobandis and Salafis then will it lay down its weapons? The answer yet again is NO.

The TTP isn't going to lay down weapons till it gets complete control of Pakistan. It isn't about shias. It isn't about ismailis. It isn't about Christians. Its goal is to control Islamabad. And even then it won't lay down its weapons but after controlling Pakistani state it would start attacking other countries of the region. The goal of TTP, ISIS, Jundullah are global and here our "liberals" want to limit it to Sunnis vs Shia or Muslims vs Christians. It is funny to see people limiting global goals of TTP. ISIS etc to just one or two groups or sects.

At least TTP and other groups like it are very clear in their objectives. Hope our "liberals" and "conservatives" also clear their minds about those goals and objectives.

Go ahead. Limit it to one sect or group. you guys are just fooling yourself and nothing else. Go whine on Facebook and forums like this one that how majority is killing minority. TTP apologists and supporters who use internet would surely laugh at your moaning and whining.

How many times has there been a Bus in pakistan or van full of sunnis gunned down in broad daylight ?

How many times has there been a shias killed en masse ?

Several times.

A quick google search will reveal since 2010, shias have been targeted in 3 diff ways :

1. A drive by shooting of several key leading shia figures like famous doctors, Judges and lawyers

2. Mass gunning down of shia religious processions.

3. Mass circulation of warnings to Shias in areas like balochistan, Quetta, Gilgit etc.

If someone thinks there is no concerted effort to eliminate pakistan of shias they are either stupid or intellectually dishonest !

If it wasnt for foreign interference, Pakistan would have been a different country.

If it wasnt for foreign interference, Pakistan would have been a different country.

Know Thyself ! - famous proverb.

Look at chinese posters' reaction whenever there is a news of china sourcing say boilers or say ship engines being procured from Ukraine or wherever ? They wonder why not in china ?

Contrast them with pakistani posters ----
"we will get this from china at discounted rates"
"Lets start thorium research with turkey"
"Invite russia to build petroleum highways"

Why not pakistan or pakistani firms themselves ? I don't think pakistan has dearth of quality scientists.. I see plenty of them in US & UK varsities and in other EU countries as well.. !

Look at chinese posters' reaction whenever there is a news of china sourcing say boilers or say ship engines being procured from Ukraine or wherever ? They wonder why not in china ?

Why not pakistan or pakistani firms themselves ? I don't think pakistan has dearth of quality scientists.. I see plenty of them in US & UK varsities and in other EU countries as well.. !

I think America should rather think about their black population rather than Shia here in Pakistan. Its your police themselves who are killing the blacks.

I think America should rather think about their black population rather than Shia here in Pakistan. Its your police themselves who are killing the blacks.
Well the blacks might agree your assertion there but one thing they will never say is flawed justice system. Justice is without mercy in our country and without color.

The red neck or who ever touched the nigger will soon be behind bars !

Well the blacks might agree your assertion there but one thing they will never say is flawed justice system. Justice is without mercy in our country and without color.

The red neck or who ever touched the nigger will soon be behind bars !
Just like those officer who killed the black guy ? I am would love to hear such news.

What's a petroleum.highway

What's a petroleum.highway

Its just a cooked up word referring to the vast network of crude oil pipelines built by russia.

russia_ukraine_belarus_baltic_republics_pipelines_map-t.jpg

It's like pipelines built across a country not to serve just as consumers but enabling another region on the other side to use it as well.

Its just a cooked up word referring to the vast network of crude oil pipelines built by russia.

russia_ukraine_belarus_baltic_republics_pipelines_map-t.jpg

It's like pipelines built across a country not to serve just as consumers but enabling another region on the other side to use it as well.

You could have used oil pipelines you know
Amyways your point is right PK needs to start investing in its own domestic industries rather than relying on China

How many times has there been a Bus in pakistan or van full of sunnis gunned down in broad daylight ?

How many times has there been a shias killed en masse ?

Several times.

A quick google search will reveal since 2010, shias have been targeted in 3 diff ways :

1. A drive by shooting of several key leading shia figures like famous doctors, Judges and lawyers

2. Mass gunning down of shia religious processions.

3. Mass circulation of warnings to Shias in areas like balochistan, Quetta, Gilgit etc.

If someone thinks there is no concerted effort to eliminate pakistan of shias they are either stupid or intellectually dishonest !

Well we would ask those terrorists to kill sunnis after pulling them out of buses as you said so that you would realize that these terrorists are enemy of the whole state of Pakistan and that includes both shias and sunnis.

Looks like this is the only way you guys would be satisfied.

Very true, I often wondered that myself. Why is the first Pakistani reaction to blame others for their problems, CIA, RAW even MOSSAD, .and why do they always ask for help from China or Turkey or some other country for what everyone does themselves.

The country would indeed be transformed if they can learn to help themselves.

@molson4u From @Areesh
"Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.

The problem with liberals like is that they limit the war of TTP to minorities. They make it TTP vs Minorities of Pakistan. While the fact is that TTP is fighting the state of Pakistan. And when it is fighting the state of Pakistan it is attacking and killing all the sections of the society.

Let's assume TTP kills all minority groups or forces them to leave this country. There is not a single shia, ismaili or christian in this country. Then will TTP lay down its weapons? The answer is a big NO. It would then start fighting Barelvis. Now lets assume all Barelvis are also eliminated. And only Deobandis and Salafis are left in Pakistan. Will it lay down its weapons then? The answer is again NO. IT would start eliminating all those Deobandis or Salafis who oppose them. Once it would kill all anti TTP deobandis and Salafis then will it lay down its weapons? The answer yet again is NO.

The TTP isn't going to lay down weapons till it gets complete control of Pakistan. It isn't about shias. It isn't about ismailis. It isn't about Christians. Its goal is to control Islamabad. And even then it won't lay down its weapons but after controlling Pakistani state it would start attacking other countries of the region. The goal of TTP, ISIS, Jundullah are global and here our "liberals" want to limit it to Sunnis vs Shia or Muslims vs Christians. It is funny to see people limiting global goals of TTP. ISIS etc to just one or two groups or sects.

At least TTP and other groups like it are very clear in their objectives. Hope our "liberals" and "conservatives" also clear their minds about those goals and objectives.

Go ahead. Limit it to one sect or group. you guys are just fooling yourself and nothing else. Go whine on Facebook and forums like this one that how majority is killing minority. TTP apologists and supporters who use internet would surely laugh at your moaning and whining.

Sad that you made up the story of 60,000 Sunni's killed. Its 60,000 Pakistani are killed of which 40,000 were Shia and then Bralvi, Ahmedi's and Christians. Tell me how many Wahabi sunni died and how many place of whabi worship bombed. NONE. Wahabi hide under the banner of sunni and that is the sad part. what you have quoted about sunni bombing is equal to 6 months of genocide of shias. Check you facts and don't write unless you don't know the matter. Its reality not non fiction story.

Sad that you made up the story of 60,000 Sunni's killed. Its 60,000 Pakistani are killed of which 40,000 were Shia and then Bralvi, Ahmedi's and Christians. Tell me how many Wahabi sunni died and how many place of whabi worship bombed. NONE. Wahabi hide under the banner of sunni and that is the sad part. what you have quoted about sunni bombing is equal to 6 months of genocide of shias. Check you facts and don't write unless you don't know the matter. Its reality not non fiction story.
Well man, if it's that bad, then you need to build up a case and take it to the United Nations. If nothing else maybe Iran will open its doors to Pakistani Shias. Maybe that would be better for you in the long term.

Stay safe man

Back
Top Bottom