What's new

Danish women-led mosque holds first Friday prayers

Yes because as per Islamic teachings women can't lead prayers and we are not allowed to make changes in religion.

According to Imam an-Nawawi, “If a woman leads a man or men in a congregationalprayer, the prayer of the men is invalid. As for her prayer, and the prayer of thewomen praying with her, it is sound.” Within the household, if no qualified man is present, is the one exception for women to lead men in prayers.
Umm Waraqah bint 'Abd Allah b. Al-harith

use google now

God, you hate pigs. :( Never mind.

As per the fiqh, yes. But that's out of topic anyway. :)
One almost killed me
https://defence.pk/threads/wild-boars-terrorize-islamabad-pakistans-capital.161333/page-2
Thats what you get after disturbing nature we removed the predator now prey,s population has exploded

The reality is we have a lot of 'self-proclaimed' mufti(s) in here. In Islamic world nowadays, actually everyone has started to pass judgements on important issues without having sound knowledge on anything whatsoever.
As for the male devotees as you mentioned it, this never happens as such and we have seperate halls for women in all major mosques in our country. The men get aroused so easily according to @Oscar
He might know it better as I am no man. And yes there are perverts in mosques too
My reply to Holier than though folks

Na Ghareeb Nu Dekh Ke Hasya Ker, Na Buri Nazar Naal Takya Ker / Lokan De Aib Tu Labda FARIDA, Kadi Apne Andar Vi Takya Ker

Zibago post: 8624748 said:
My reply to Holier than though folks

Na Ghareeb Nu Dekh Ke Hasya Ker, Na Buri Nazar Naal Takya Ker / Lokan De Aib Tu Labda FARIDA, Kadi Apne Andar Vi Takya Ker

Well said.

Last edited:
They can lead it but that does not make it in line with traditional theology. Moreover, you picked up a totally tangential point from what I was stating. The idea is to have zero distractions in prayer, that cannot be done with someone looking at a female's behind; it is unfair to the people praying behind her as regardless of personal control and convictions; the issue has to do with giving the least opportunities for instinct to react.

The logical truth. There is pure and simple requirement for everything in Islam; nothing is out of thin air. The creator knows his creation better than they will ever know themselves which is why he has advised rules and boundaries. The various schools of thought have tried to keep it as vague as possible to purposefully ensure that those of little understanding do not try to bypass these boundaries by suggesting they can overcome their carnal instincts or avoid them.

No it isnt. The concept of prayer is to (try)devote your attention to God completely without distraction.
thats why in mixed congregations, women stand behind men, but I have always thought do women have more self control than men?

Masjid primary objective is for prayer. Everything else come secondary. Masjid is Masjid, there is no women masjid, children masjid, black masjid, white masjid, Pakistani majid. Don't make up stuff that never existed in Islam, not even times of Prophet (s.a.w). How about you learn about basic rule, obligating and bounds of muslim women and then, you will realize this idea is not even practical to begin with. Unless you want to be one of those gay Imam, who transgress the bounds yet claim to be muslim.
there were no women in Masjid E Nabwi? Dude you are starting to refute the basic historical facts of Islam. The fact is EVERYTHING used to happen from Masjid E Nabwi, Prayer, War Councils, Tactical Discussion, Question and Answers, heck women came to Masjid E Nabwi to pray and ask the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W), the House of Allah was place of refuge for every human from every evil.
And here you have reduced it to just a place of worship, well its no surprise that people like you have taken away everything from the masjid and have turned in into an empty building.

Kindly spare me your bullshit! You don't know anything about the concept of a mosque. But you can reply if you want still, I'm open to listening to you
bro, you might want to avoid words like that, they take the weight out of your argument, and thats exactly what idiots want, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :D

Firstly, I am a woman. Secondly I know better what I have to say. Thirdly, truth should always be highlighted with the most appropriate words, that is what I do, actually gives more 'weight' to my arguments! The idiot has to know his place, there is no harm in having them see.
bro, you might want to avoid words like that, they take the weight out of your argument, and thats exactly what idiots want, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :D

Last edited:
Firstly, I am a woman. Secondly I know better what I have to say. Thirdly, truth should always be highlighted with the most appropriate words and that is what I do and it actually gives more 'weight' to my arguments! The idiot has to know his place, there is no harm in having them see.
sure, whatever you see fit.............

I will first tackle a similar situation involving women and then come to the Imamate of a woman.

General consensus among the Muslims is that women are not allowed to rule a country. This statement is augmented by a Hadith from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): A nation that has entrusted its affairs to a woman can never be successful.

In direct contrast to this Hadith is the story of Queen of Sheba in Quran where a woman is empowered to take the reigns of a country and blessed with prosperity. Here is the story:

Solomon inspected the birds and said, ‘Why do I not see the hoopoe? Is he absent? (27:20) I will punish him severely, or kill him, unless he brings me a convincing excuse for his absence.’ (27:21) But the hoopoe did not stay away long: he came and said, ‘I have learned something you did not know: I come to you from Sheba with firm news. (27:22) I found a woman ruling over the people, who has been given a share of everything –– she has a magnificent throne –– (27:23)

Here we are presented with a people ruled by a woman. In contrast to the Hadith above, her nation is a successful nation (who has been given a share of everything). The same phrase that describes Allah's (SWT) blessings to Solomon (PBUH) – and we have been given a share of everything (27:16 – Part) – is used for Queen of Sheba. This indicates that she, and her people, were given worldly provisions similar to those given to Solomon (PBUH) and the believers.

[but] I found that she and her people worshipped the sun instead of God. Satan has made their deeds seem alluring to them, and diverted them from the right path: they cannot find the right path. (27:24)

Regardless of their worshipping of the sun – in addition to be ruled by a female – they are given a share of everything.

Should they not worship God, who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and earth and knows both what you people conceal and what you declare? (27:25) He is God, there is no god but Him, the Lord of the mighty throne.’ (27:26) Solomon said, ‘We shall see whether you are telling the truth or lying. (27:27) Take this letter of mine and deliver it to them, then withdraw and see what answer they send back.’ (27:28)

Allah (SWT) is so pleased with People of Sheba that He sends the Message to Solomon (PBUH) to bring them into the fold of Islam.

The Queen of Sheba said, ‘Counsellors, a gracious letter has been delivered to me. (27:29) It is from Solomon, and it says, “In the name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy, (27:30) do not put yourselves above me, and come to me in submission to God.”’ (27:31) She said, ‘Counsellors, give me your counsel in the matter I now face: I only ever decide (Qataa) on matters in your presence.’ (27:32) They replied, ‘We possess great force and power in war, but you are in command, so consider what orders to give us.’ (27:33)

Although Queen of Sheba was a woman, she commanded full respect from her counsellors; that means, they were respectful of her views and actions.

She said, ‘Whenever kings go into a city, they ruin it and humiliate its leaders (honoured people - Izzah) –– that is what they do –– (27:34) but I am going to send them a gift, then see what answer my envoys bring back.’ (27:35)

She was a wise ruler.

When her envoy came to Solomon, Solomon said, ‘What! Are you offering me wealth? What God has given me is better than what He has given you, though you rejoice in this gift of yours. (27:36) Go back to your people: we shall certainly come upon them with irresistible forces, and drive them, disgraced and humbled, from their land.’ (27:37) Then he said, ‘Counsellors, which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission (Muslimina)?’ (27:38) A powerful and crafty jinn replied, ‘I will bring it to you before you can even rise from your place. I am strong and trustworthy enough,’ (27:39) but one of them who had some knowledge of the Scripture said, ‘I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye.’ When Solomon saw it set before him, he said, ‘This is a favour from my Lord, to test whether I am grateful or not: if anyone is grateful, it is for his own good, if anyone is ungrateful, then my Lord is self sufficient and most generous.’ (27:40) Then he said, ‘Disguise her throne, and we shall see whether or not she recognizes it.’ (27:41) When she arrived, she was asked, ‘Is this your throne?’ She replied, ‘It looks like it.’ [Solomon said], ‘We were given knowledge before her, and we devoted (Muslimina) ourselves to God; (27:42) she was prevented by what she worshipped instead of God, for she came from a disbelieving people.’ (27:43) Then it was said to her, ‘Enter the hall,’ but when she saw it, she thought it was a deep pool of water, and bared her legs. Solomon explained, ‘It is just a hall paved with glass,’ and she said, ‘My Lord, I have wronged myself: I devote (wa-aslamtu) myself, with Solomon, to God, the Lord of the Worlds.’ (27:44)

These final verses of the story of Sheba show that when she was tested by Solomon (PBUH) she proved to be an intelligent person. That must have made her over-confident, that is why she mistook the hall paved with glass as water. Because, she was a wise and intelligent person, she immediately recognized her mistake of being over-confident and readily embraced the faith.

This story of Queen of Sheba, coming directly for Quran, is enough to establish that Allah (SWT) can permit a woman to rule a people and can bless them according to their deeds.

So, if a woman is allowed to rule a people and they are blessed with everything by Allah (SWT), then, there should be no restriction upon women to tackle the easier job; that is, lead a prayer of the believers.

The criterion - Furqan - of authenticity of a Hadith is Quran; so, if a Hadith is in direct conflict of Quran, then, it is a fabricated Hadith. Prophet Muhammad - The Messenger - could not speak anything against the rulings of the Quran.

thats why in mixed congregations, women stand behind men, but I have always thought do women have more self control than men?
Actually no.
Women tend to stand to the right and behind of men. At least those in public congregations even have separate spaces.

there were no women in Masjid E Nabwi? Dude you are starting to refute the basic historical facts of Islam. The fact is EVERYTHING used to happen from Masjid E Nabwi, Prayer, War Councils, Tactical Discussion, Question and Answers, heck women came to Masjid E Nabwi to pray and ask the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W), the House of Allah was place of refuge for every human from every evil.
And here you have reduced it to just a place of worship, well its no surprise that people like you have taken away everything from the masjid and have turned in into an empty building.
Did you even read the conversation before coming out with smartass conclusions. Argument is not about women pray in masjid. There is new breed of feminism in western countries (paid for by anti muslim groups) that are making women ONLY mosque. Women Imam with mix men mosque. No Arabic prayers, Gay imams and so on. All masjids in west already have women's prayer area. There is no such thing as women only masjid.

sure, whatever you see fit.............
She is resorting to abuses because she is illiterate and don't have the mental capability to respond properly. Remember,
Profanity is the Last Refuge of the Truly Ignorant

So stop sucking on to her like a typical desperate desi boy. :enjoy:

Actually no.
Women tend to stand to the right and behind of men. At least those in public congregations even have separate spaces
my point exactly, if they stand behind men, like for Eid Congregations, wont they be distracted by men's bottoms?

Did you even read the conversation before coming out with smartass conclusions. Argument is not about women pray in masjid. There is new breed of feminism in western countries (paid for by anti muslim groups) that are making women ONLY mosque. Women Imam with mix men mosque. No Arabic prayers, Gay imams and so on. All masjids in west already have women's prayer area. There is no such thing as women only masjid.
i recently read an article on how women were harassed when they were trying to pray in the female area of Badshahi Masjid, well isnt that a surprise? maybe thats why there are women only Masjids?
She is resorting to abuses because she is illiterate and don't have the mental capability to respond properly. Remember,
Profanity is the Last Refuge of the Truly Ignorant

So stop sucking on to her like a typical desperate desi boy. :enjoy:
oh so giving some advice makes me a typical desperate desi boy? dude i watch anime, anime watchers dont get desperate, they dont believe in reality, they believe in anime only :D

my point exactly, if they stand behind men, like for Eid Congregations, wont they be distracted by men's bottoms?
That's why women and men area are separate.

recently read an article on how women were harassed when they were trying to pray in the female area of Badshahi Masjid, well isnt that a surprise? maybe thats why there are women only Masjids?
Post article, don't post BS. There is no such thing as women mosque. Masjid is Masjid. Women aren't obligated neither required attend majid. Learn some basic about Islam.
oh so giving some advice makes me a typical desperate desi boy? dude i watch anime, anime watchers dont get desperate, they dont believe in reality, they believe in anime only :D
I may be born at night, but not last night. It not hard to tell when desi boy brain power get's taken over by tharkiness. :enjoy:

That's why women and men area are separate.
no, in Eid congregations women stand behind the rows of men, i think a distance about 3 empty rows, do some research before giving statements.
Post article, don't post BS. There is no such thing as women mosque. Masjid is Masjid. Women aren't obligated neither required attend majid. Learn some basic about Islam.
Wait, how do women and men pray in Masjid Al Haraam?
I may be born at night, but not last night. It not hard to tell when desi boy brain power get's taken over by tharkiness. :enjoy:
ok i really dont have a logical answer to that...........

When Islam has not ordered you why make it a duty upon you? This is idiocy and nothing more. Enjoy the relaxations that Islam affords and be thankful for those, for there would be a day when we all surely would have answer and nobody would like to answer for extra adopted duties.

And Imam is looked upon as someone with character and little weakness who can lead and all of the rest follow his call .............. imam cannot be someone who would bleed seven or more days a month and would remain pretty much insane during that period.

Back
Top Bottom