What's new

DANGER OF WW3 - CHINA/PAKISTAN/GCC VS US/NATO/ISRAEL/INDIA

Sometime(perhaps most of the time) you go overboard buddy.....China and US are not foolish to get into a direct conflict...there is no way that is going to happen.......Please don't forget that Pakistan got her nukes only with US blessings......Anyhow right now if i was a Pakistani i would have been more worried about saving my countrymen than Yankee hunting....

american blessings :blink::blink:, did we also get jf thunder by american blessings?

Yup, Pakistan and China will Nuke India and Dream of Escaping from the mishap they caused, as radiations are taught not to cross Indian Borders to the countries who dropped them...

How sweet would it be when a Nation with no second strike capability dreams to Overcome a nation which can hit back the moment the nukes lifts off without having to use its second strike capability...

oo come on why you think you are the only one left in this world with second strike capability ????

Pak develops second-strike N-capability

Pak develops second-strike N-capability - Times Of India

Pakistan may have second strike N-capability: report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

:rolleyes:

Definitely we're in the final stages of a major world war. China supplying weapons in emergency means Army and ISI are at least doing their homework. They know that US will attempt to confisticate the nukes, and that will trigger and full-fledged war. They also know Bharat won't miss the golden opportunity, and China will come into play soon afterwards. A war is imminent - have to be ready for it. Time to get ready for some yankee hunting.

Let me assure you, if USA will take control over your Nuke (as you presume), We (India) will not attack you... Clear hai??? We will not hit you till you will not do something really bad...

Pak/Afg -USSR war was gurrilla war , Afghan Mujahdeen were trained by ISI/PA .Agreed Stinger which was most effective weapon against USSR air fire power was provided by USA.

Similarly Afghan Talaban - NATO/US war is also gurrilla war , you know US wanted peace deal with Afghan Talaban after 10 years of war.

Point to understand is US/NATO request for peace not Afghan Talaban.

Better read about Gurrilla War Strategy , after all you are senior PDF member

America achieved there objective.. They make an statement " You give me scratch , i will give you wound", "if you are not with us, you are our enemy" and " if you don't co-oprate in my war, I will bomb you to stone age".

OBL was killed while he was hiding in hole , USA dug the hole caught him and shoot on head (like a man).. they made an statement that they will trace you and kill you if you do something nasty with USA...

They can leave Afghanistan any time, But they want a stable government there so that they need not come again and kill some RAT like OBL..

I do not know If India is ready for WW3 but we sure have a Potent Weapon "TATA NANO" ... Come on People, You must not fight over a war which is expected to happen.... Well certainly Thats why we have Diplomacy and Military apparatus to govern the national Interests, and Diplomacy plays 90% of the game, Why fight over the 10% chance?

Chinies and Indian economy is booming , which is not in interest of only super power , they have plan "Big Game" to keep new rising powers under control .

US want control on land sea routes , it is difficult to understand the political games for soldiers lol

Chinies and Indian economy is booming , which is not in interest of only super power , they have plan "Big Game" to keep new rising powers under control .

US want control on land sea routes , it is difficult to understand the political games for soldiers lol

And u think India and china are foolish enough to fall for their plan .... Well the US is smart enough to think what ever they might plan India and China will never fall for it ...

Secondly the thruth about the plans of US regarding taking control of Pakistan WMD seems to be coming true ... they went in the region through Afghanistan but their target seemed to be pakistan ...

And u think India and china are foolish enough to fall for their plan .... Well the US is smart enough to think what ever they might plan India and China will never fall for it ...

Secondly the thruth about the plans of US regarding taking control of Pakistan WMD seems to be coming true ... they went in the region through Afghanistan but their target seemed to be pakistan ...

Nobody is going to fall for crap for nothing. It's called pressure, dim wit. The target is always China, but when they finally got a better look at the glistening target they are aiming at, it was actually a very large gun.

Even if china attacks india(very unlikely) USA will join the war as it would not want a communist power to rule south asia, Russia may not directly join but will definately support India, though it would weigh its options depending on american involvement,Israel will not join the war, it would never risk sending all its forces to a war where it will gain nothing,pakistan may not involve initially unless India shows any aggression to pakistan, however pakistan will join the war in later stages, overall India enjoys the luxury of friendship with europeans and usa which china doesnt have, china and pakistan would be alone, the war would never go nuclear, you dont just fire nuclears there is a chance of you also getting hit. Still the war is very unlikely ,given the pace at which india and china are developing they can't afford a war, pakistan is nearing bankcruptcy, and america would never want to undermine the WoT.

There are Muslims too living near Israel, please make sure that the nuke must not kill them ... :::hitwall:

Muslims are also living in india you want to say for those indians muslims we should not even harm india :lol:

Back
Top Bottom