What's new

Dalai Lama's successor a Chinese agent in India?

According to Tibetan Buddhism the current Lama is the reincarnation of the previous Lama. How could Kampara be the successor of Dalai is still alive?

Ignorant guy.
You don't even know the Dalai Lama's succession way.

Ok let me simplify it for you guys.

He is widely believed to be a strong contender for the position of the Dalai lama.

He is not there, but he is widely expected to be.

Do you get it? WIDELY EXPECTED.

WIDELY EXPECTED.

Now don't ask me what that means.

Speechless at the level of stupidity above.

Again: there is not such thing as "contender" for the position of Dalai Lama. When the current one dies, we time it to find a baby that's born around the time of his death, and make him the next Dalai. Got it, tard?

Speechless at the level of stupidity above.

Again: there is not such thing as "contender" for the position of Dalai Lama. When the current one dies, we time it to find a baby that's born around the time of his death, and make him the next Dalai. Got it, tard?

he's not necessarily stupid, he's just ignorant.

but why try so hard to educate them which is to their benefit? under current geopolitical situation, it's not that bad to have an indai full of ignorants. :lol::lol:

Ok let me simplify it for you guys.

He is widely believed to be a strong contender for the position of the Dalai lama.

He is not there, but he is widely expected to be.

Do you get it? WIDELY EXPECTED.

WIDELY EXPECTED.

Now don't ask me what that means.

you know nothing about tibetan buddism

'reincarnation'

only this Dalai lama died and some baby was borned at the time had the chance to be the next

Back
Top Bottom