What's new

Dalai Lama's successor a Chinese agent in India?

So to mitigate any Chinese threat is India going to offer an Indian as next Dalai Lama ?

Top Tibetan monk raided by Indian police - Yahoo! News

So, the Indian government is coordinating with Dalai Lama to quash any movement within Tibet exiles to reapproach with Beijing. In other words, the Indians are persecuting those Tibetans who do not agree with India's anti-China position! This is an act of war.

Together with arrests of Chinese nationals on trumped up "spy" charges, it shows Indian government is quickly moving to destabilize Tibet. It's likely Indian Army will start attacks on Chinese positions within months. There has already been gunfire exchanges along the Pakistani LOC.

This incident should be enough for Beijing to finally deliver airstrikes on New Delhi. Indian meddling in Tibetan affairs cannot be allowed!

Now this is what we call imagination.

And do tell me one thing,by labeling a Chinese as a spy can destabilize Tibet?

Is China that weak.

This goes much further. It shows there is a major schism between pro-China and anti-China factions within Tibetan exiles. India is using government power to support the anti-China faction. Basically, it thwarts Beijing's objective to bring the Tibetan exiles in on favorable terms. That can only be interpreted, I think, as an action of war by Beijing.

This goes much further. It shows there is a major schism between pro-China and anti-China factions within Tibetan exiles. India is using government power to support the anti-China faction. Basically, it thwarts Beijing's objective to bring the Tibetan exiles in on favorable terms. That can only be interpreted, I think, as an action of war by Beijing.

Let us not engage in diatribe. Few, if any, Chinese posters resort to the kind of hot rhetoric that you are so in favor of.

Could be Chinese propaganda. Why should Indians care if Karmapa lama is sympathetic to China? Somebody is trying to discredit him.

He is not chinese spy or agent. It's just that he didn't followed Indian Rules and Regulations of FEMA

Kampa Lama isn't even in the same Tibetan Buddhist sect as Dalai Lama. How could he be the successor?

Or maybe look at this from a new angle, he is not a chinese agent.
Rather, CCP set him up to look like he was an agent then flipped him.

The next Dalai Lama is found from only a pool of people.

This guy is a very strong contender in that pool.

Are you really studying in HBS because you are retarded.

The next Dalai Lama is not born yet. We start looking for the next after the current one dies.

Even ur Grandfather also said same thing,what could a small island can do in 1930's....:lol:
But u know what was the result...

:lol:Yes, we are weak, but as long as a nation called indian exists, we are not the weakest one in the world. Wanna see some video about how your grandfather played "YOGA" in front of PLA?:lol::lol: By the way, are you pro-japan empire? Are you a NAZI?

Are you really studying in HBS because you are retarded.

The next Dalai Lama is not born yet. We start looking for the next after the current one dies.

Dude you don't get it do you?

I said he is a very strong contender.

Dude you don't get it do you?

I said he is a very strong contender.

According to Tibetan Buddhism the current Lama is the reincarnation of the previous Lama. How could Kampara be the successor of Dalai is still alive?

Back
Top Bottom