What's new

Daesh Commander Din Muhammad alias Commander Zulfan assassinated in Panjshir, Afghanistan.

Daily multiple hits, Panjir, Kunar, Iran, KP, Wazirastan, Kech and publicized. Not a single collateral damage, no innocent civilians even injured Alhumdulillah. Surprised there isn’t media taking about these accomplishments by military. Pretty sure these groups were wishing they took that ceasefire and made peace.
There is no role of the military in this killing. They are dying of infighting. This is the point we should be projecting. These are local matters in Afghanistan and Iran and the military does not kill people beyond its own borders unless in a state of war. This mantra should be on our lips day and night and night and day. We should not play into enemy hands by involving our military in this.
So a bit more grey matter and little bit less of jingoism.
A

For God sake brothers you are posting a picture of Kashmiri freedom fighter and attributing him Daish Commander mistakenly. This person is from Kishtwar IOK and martyrd in year 2005. 😒

i think he was from DAESH

i think he was from DAESH
All these three from occupied kashmir, Doda and Kishtwar. Hizbul Mujahideen Commanders of that time.

Where are the people who keep criticizing the military specially Bajwa for not doing enough and turning back the gains of Zarb-e-Azb.
It's pretty clear that we are now hitting beyond our borders. The only thing that remains is hitting India.

Credits where its due. Under Taliban, ISIS is losing the ground in Afghanistan.

Where are the people who keep criticizing the military specially Bajwa for not doing enough and turning back the gains of Zarb-e-Azb.
It's pretty clear that we are now hitting beyond our borders. The only thing that remains is hitting India.

I am here.

And I still hold that view.

In fact, the view never said that we aren't doing enough against terrorists. It was (and is) a critique of a policy that misunderstands grand strategy and deterrence: while killing Baloch/TTP militants at great risk is great, it alone does not constitute a strategy. Without raising the cost for India / RAW, you will not deter them. Deterrence works by raising the cost for an adversary's actions. We keep killing their hired guns, and they have enough money to easily replace them (though a proper commander takes a little longer to replace).

I am here.

And I still hold that view.

In fact, the view never said that we aren't doing enough against terrorists. It was (and is) a critique of a policy that misunderstands grand strategy and deterrence: while killing Baloch/TTP militants at great risk is great, it alone does not constitute a strategy. Without raising the cost for India / RAW, you will not deter them. Deterrence works by raising the cost for an adversary's actions. We keep killing their hired guns, and they have enough money to easily replace them (though a proper commander takes a little longer to replace).
You can hold your view, it does not matter, after all, that you are stating above, I too agree with it that we need to raise the cost for adversary however at the same time we need to keep in mind our current circumstances from political to economic stability before we can be in a position to hit back. A decade ago we could not imagine our enemies taken out on foreign soil. In fact, they were living there with impunity. Now they are not! This is something.
Yes we can do more like stopping attacks on our soldiers one like today, save lives, but it's going to take a while.

Back
Top Bottom