What's new

Cyber attacks on CWG website: India suspects China

Well look on the bright side people. China must be doing something right for TOI to obsess over all day, right? Girls are usually jealous of the cute chick, not the ugly one.

Heh! What's wrong in the report? They should have said Chinese hackers, not China; rest I couldn't find any offensive material. It's very easy to trace from where the attacks(mostly would be 'denial of service') had been routed.

Try compare this one with the cyber attacks on CWG website and you think 1000 times was bad? who should China blame?
The website of China's defence ministry has been hacked more than two million times since it was launched three months ago, state media said on Wednesday.
China defence website gets 2 mln hack attacks: report

Doesn't your great firewall blocks all illegal traffic into China from rest of the World?

Most of the India bashers here have selective acceptance of reality

To showing anything bad about India,they will use the same TOI as source,suddenly it is the news that matter's not the source

But when anything bad is written about its neighbors or anything good about India,it suddenly become a pathetic media group,an orange media

Why currently TOI is bashed in this thread when the news is confirmed by Cyber Crisis Management Group who were monitoring the networks.

Grow up people

Most of the India bashers here have selective acceptance of reality

To showing anything bad about India,they will use the same TOI as source,suddenly it is the news that matter's not the source

But when anything bad is written about its neighbors or anything good about India,it suddenly become a pathetic media group,an orange media

Why currently TOI is bashed in this thread when the news is confirmed by Cyber Crisis Management Group who were monitoring the networks.

Grow up people

is chinese dragon among the india bashers u had in mind? if yes then he aint doing a very good job in building india china relations

^It's kewl to bash TOI nowadays. I doubt anyone anyone even cared to read the report. It says most of attacks originated from China, some from Pakistan, even some from Mumbai. It's hard fact, it's not that China is hacker-free or something, rather in past China had not been very active against the hackers of Chinese origin.

is chinese dragon among the india bashers u had in mind? if yes then he aint doing a very good job in building india china relations

When did Chinese Dragon bash India in this thread?

The thread starter though not famous for his attempt at building Indo_china relation.

That is not the answer for what i said,i appreciate Chinese dragon,but what i said is quite happening in this forum,on 1 hand people call TOI pathetic orange media,on the other hand same same people use it as a source when they r in a mood for mud slinging against India

That is not the answer for what i said,i appreciate Chinese dragon,but what i said is quite happening in this forum,on 1 hand people call TOI pathetic orange media,on the other hand same same people use it as a source when they r in a mood for mud slinging against India

but he did critised toi

Hmm..Im thinking Asian games will be a nice target for the hackers! Shame on the Indian govt of not even having a hacking cell.

Back
Top Bottom