What's new

Cyber attacks on CWG website: India suspects China

Sometimes i wonder can Indian media survive without relating news with China on a daily basis? :undecided:

well....at least they sleep peacefully. :cheesy:

some people can't even do that. :cry: :D

but personally, i also hate the way Indian media always comparing it to china.
But what they can do???

I mean, there is no other neighbor deserves to be compared with India. :cheesy:

welcome to the 'club' :lol::lol:

it helps the standard indian sleep better at night :pop:

Seriously its not even funny anymore, think about it, if the "Indian Gladiator" thread's news happened recently, by looking at some high kicks in the video, Indian media will probably print out a news article that India suspect China for training those "Killers" with Chinese "Kungfu":D

Seriously its not even funny anymore, think about it, if the "Indian Gladiator" thread's news happened recently, by looking at some high kicks in the video, Indian media will probably print out a news article that India suspect China for training those "Killers" with Chinese "Kungfu":D

Wing Chun commandos. :azn:

:partay:

My, question why Indian Media is doing this? Is there someone behind this game? Is that any govt agency?
No one is behind this... it is the news agency trying to gain some popularity. They are free to draw their own conclusions and own interpretations of the events. No one from the govt has made any official announcement regarding the hacking... so chill. It happens... only in India. :-) :cheers:

The Indian Gladiator was a self coined termed by one Senior Pakistani member and not reported by Indian media. They are not far behind the Indian media behind hyping up conspiracy theories and drawing their own conclusions.

Now, TOI is saying Pakistani hackers were also involved.

Pakistan, China hackers tried to deface CWG sites - The Times of India

My, question why Indian Media is doing this? Is there someone behind this game? Is that any govt agency?

Only title looks changed otherwise every article included that attack was from mainly china and pakistan but also included some members of Mumbai.

Moreover, Pakistani hackers will try to attack Cwg but we should take this lightly.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Sometimes i wonder can Indian media survive without relating news with China on a daily basis? :undecided:

It can, if Kalmadi bid for Olympics.

No one is behind this... it is the news agency trying to gain some popularity. They are free to draw their own conclusions and own interpretations of the events. No one from the govt has made any official announcement regarding the hacking... so chill. It happens... only in India. :-) :cheers:

Is there any law and order in your country? If this is the case as you said then anyone can spread any rumor that may lead to trouble.

But I don't think this is the case. I think Indian govt is trying to send a signal to China. The first news report says Indian govt sources gave them the information. Indian Army chief is also saying same thing. What is India trying to say?

Is there any law and order in your country? If this is the case as you said then anyone can spread any rumor that may lead to trouble.

But I don't think this is the case. I think Indian govt is trying to send a signal to China. The first news report says Indian govt sources gave them the information. Indian Army chief is also saying same thing. What is India trying to say?

Don't flame the thread to start a belligerent attack.

The media is independent and is no way controlled by the govt as I mentioned in my previous post. They are free to draw any conclusions and blame anyone ... even if the person is with the govt. See the example of Kalmadi and the corruption related to the commonwealth games.

So to answer your question, the govt can do nothing unless someone's fundamental right and personal freedom is violated by the news article and he/she challenges this in the court.

Back
Top Bottom