What's new

CWG Pictures

The old pic of JN stadium..Look at the Greenery
2707394498_968ddb262e.jpg

welldone india but if india did better work in accomodation of players would have been great anyway not that bad too

welldone india but if india did better work in accomodation of players would have been great anyway not that bad too

due to media's negative approcah, there has been a lot of noise regarding the accomodation of players in this CWG..and honestly speaking , yes there have been some untidy work in this regard...many deadlines missed, work extended and even lot of extra fund diverted...but this was all before the games started...the condition was bad, till the last day before the game started, but afterthat there was nothing left undone..infact I can say, this was one of the best games village ever in the history of CWG. But this went mostly unnoticed.

The media has to be blamed here that you still have the notion that the players' accomodation area was not looked after properly.ever since the games started we have had hundered of players' interview where they admit , that this was the best games village accomodation they ever experienced.

this video has changed many NZ journalists perception and they were talking good about Delhi during its broadcast on sky sports and Prime TV.

Dude another private news channel (forgot name, i guess it was Zee news) had very comprehensive view of the cycle race than this DD sports coverage. Didn't find the video to post here. I saw it on TV and it was 100 times better than above video.

^^Does anyone know why thers a white Merc E-class following the cyclists, i think i saw a white S-class doin the same thing before. why such an expensive car??

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom