What's new

CWG is an appealing Lashkar target: US counter-terror chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
You means you. Lolzzz

Than you call 'you' to those fought for freedom from British? lol Than many name will come.

So the point is???

The point is he fought for independence of India+Pakistan.

It is what Britishers use to say about him.
Where did you got that they called him a 'thug'?

Ok. By the way I also hate him and I am not a punjabi.

It doesn't matter if you hate him or love him but he widely regarded as hero and martyr.

But anyways.
So the point of your post was?

:lol: :cheesy:

you didn't got it!!!!

proof of such things are always hard my friend,........ as i am baloch and have strong roots there i know whats going on....... i am indaily contact with my friends and family there so we all knows whos behind this all

SL team attacks is being proved same as your mumbai attacks so accept it :)
:yahoo:

Oh yes. I see. Atleast trust your own security agencies.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Suspects arrested in Sri Lanka team attack

Lahore attack 'mastermind' escapes police raid in Punjab - Times Online

Than you call 'you' to those fought for freedom from British? lol Than many name will come.

The you was for you.... Lollzzz again.

The point is he fought for independence of India+Pakistan.

He fought against Britishers.

Where did you got that they called him a 'thug'?

They give him many names. This is one of them.

It doesn't matter if you hate him or love him but he widely regarded as hero and martyr.

It is a useless debate. I hate him and this matters for me.

you didn't got it!!!!

So their was a point. Lolzzz. :D

The you was for you.... Lollzzz again

He fought against Britishers.
:rofl:

You still can't understand. If he fought against Britishers than he fought for both India+Pakistan not India alone.

They give him many names. This is one of them.

Where did you got it?

It is a useless debate. I hate him and this matters for me.

its not useless at all, 'It is just the matter of perception boy'. Whether you hate him doesn't matter.

So their was a point. Lolzzz. :D

At last you understood. :)

There has been no backup venue been planned for the CWG, probably it never has been the practice. This would surely change for the next CWG.

:rofl:

You still can't understand. If he fought against Britishers than he fought for both India+Pakistan not India alone.

Nope their is a difference. He fought for the independence of India.

Where did you got it?

Well that is the general perception that Britishers have.

its not useless at all, 'It is just the matter of perception boy'.

Lollzzz you are just repeating my words. Just like for Britishers Bhagat Singh was a miscreant and for you Bharatis he was a great "Freedom Fighter".

Whether you hate him doesn't matter.

I am the citizen of Pakistan and Balochistan is the province of Pakistan. So it does matter what people of Pakistan believe about him.

At last you understood.

No I am still finding it.

:cool:

There has been no backup venue been planned for the CWG, probably it never has been the practice. This would surely change for the next CWG.

It requires large preparation and amount of money for having event like CWG. If actual game doesn't going to held in a country than no one will agree to be a back up.

The Kalmadi and co specially the govt by the Manmohan surely messed up things regarding CWG. :angry:

Nope their is a difference. He fought for the independence of India.

He fought for both India and Pakistan. He was hanged in 1931.

Well that is the general perception that Britishers have.
So the word 'thug' was you idea?

Lollzzz you are just repeating my words. Just like for Britishers Bhagat Singh was a miscreant and for you Bharatis he was a great "Freedom Fighter".

That Bharatis include your ancestors as well. As when Bhagat Singh fought there was nothing like Pakistan and all was India. So try to respect the freedom fighter by not comparing them with coward terrorist.

Now don't say that we were still Pakistanis during the era of Bhagat Singh. No one thought about Pakistan at that time.

I am the citizen of Pakistan and Balochistan is the province of Pakistan. So it does matter what people of Pakistan believe about him.

According to you theory it more matters to the natives, than it is the people of Balochistan, who should decide not you. And they love him.

No I am still finding it.

Try again. :)

The Kalmadi and co specially the govt by the Manmohan surely messed up things regarding CWG.

MMS has too many things on his plate, he certainly doesnt have bandwidth right now. So its not good o blame him.

GOI didnt want to intervane directly in this matter as this would have delayed the actions further.

The biggest mistake was awarding the CWG responsibility to Delhi govt, when its a game of national pride. Some one knew that this game was being brought to India for benifits of local contractors and builders.

This is precisely the mistake of GOI, but the main person to blame is Shila Dixit, with her blind eye investigations....Kalmadi shouldnt have been given such power alone....he is only the executor.

The mechanism was not right at the first place itself.

That is not econimical at all.....

I think we are all aware of that.............rocket scientists in the US dont need to scare monger more athletes from going to India, they need to worry more about the ever failing situation in Afghanistan which they occupy and cannot seem to control.......before pointing across to India

That is not econimical at all.....
If you come see ME countries they are always vying for some contract or the other of sporting events. The development they do, serves other purposes as well.

Qatar is trying really hard for FIFA 2020 and is building things even without it being close to a favorite and will most likely lose the bid, but the development of Hotels, roads and infrastructure would help them anyway and perhaps help in the next bid.

Lots of countries will be in line once given then offer, especially after knowing that an awarded contract can be taken back as well after poor performance.

Here comes your religious bs. I said terrorists, not muslim terrorists. Those who deliberately kill innocent people are terrorists, irrespective of their religion.

But then, people like you cannot understand the difference between religion and terrorism. for them, its one and the same. that's why pakistan is in shambles and you are hiding behind US flag.

watch your words i know what flags im using and where i am from.....

there are some sick people like you who cannot understand that terrorism is associated with religion these days world over, and there are hindu terror organization,

If Pakistan is in shambles then what india is enjoying ...... reality is same.... indians cannot make one bridge and think to host CWG :hitwall::hitwall:

you are shame for your country

this topic is not about SL attack or mumbai attack otherwise i can prove you but you being typical indian cannot accept any truth...

i just said that indian RAW or any other agency will do terror attacks on CWG to hide indians shame to host such arrangements ... cannot even make one bridge and thinks they can host games

:yahoo::yahoo:

:pakistan:

He fought for both India and Pakistan. He was hanged in 1931.

He fought for India not Pakistan. Why should I accept it when both are two different things.

So the word 'thug' was you idea?

No that's what they(Britishers) believe about him.

That Bharatis include your ancestors as well. As when Bhagat Singh fought there was nothing like Pakistan and all was India.

I think it isn't necessary to answer same thing again and again.

So try to respect the freedom fighter by not comparing them with coward terrorist.

It is what britishers believe about him. What can I say. Perception my dear perception.

According to you theory it more matters to the natives, than it is the people of Balochistan, who should decide not you. And they love him.

And their are thousands of Balochis who hate them. Not to forget their were many from his own tribe who don't like him for his feudalism and tyranny. Some were forced to languish in his private jails also, many were killed. Many Balochis on this forum also hate him. You can ask for more info from them, instead of behaving naive.

Anyways as I said he might be a hero to you or some Balochis too, it is a just a perception.

Try again.

No leave it, it is useless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom