What's new

CWG is an appealing Lashkar target: US counter-terror chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you sow, so shall you reap. India's terrorism over the SL team attack is coming back to haunt them.

bhagat singh is also one of your citizen because when he hanged to death ,there was no existence of pakistan. Am i rite ?

I dont have any disrespect for bhagat sing , i regard him as a shaheed.

My point has been conveyed and it has to be thought about.

surprised at these comments from some of the most senior members of the forum.

surprised at these comments from some of the most senior members of the forum.

For the last time:

My point is - if you dont have half a million forces in Kashmir restricting their rights to self determination they surely will take up guns , this is what you and me will do , this is what bhagat singh and his fellows did right?

Now we call Bhagat singh a shaheed but for the same actions you call kashmiris terrorists , i find that a bit absurd to be honest.

The best way to have games held safer from LET fighters is to stop your savageness in their lands & let them decide their future.

You get what you pay for , if you wont stop then freedom fighters will take matters in their own hands & they don't care about indians getting killed when your forces have killed 100 of them in a few weeks.

Two Questions

1) Is LET a Kashmir based organisations?

2) Would recommend the same to your govt w.r.t Taliban, so that can make your cities safe?

Who is US and how are they an authority ?

When you dont let people free they take up guns and you cannot stop them , if you think unbiased you will get my point.

If there is no oppression then there is no such militant group so in other words your policy creates them and there would be more on the way after the killing of 100 kashmiris , their relatives will sit quiet ?

would you sit quiet if your family members get murdered in cold blood on the streets by a regime you hate?

British still call IRA a terrorist organization but in Ireland they are remembered as freedom fighters.

Think deeply my fellow . have a deep think.

hahaha but they never called as international terrorist group.. usa is the authority and a self governance to rule ,do they ask you before treaspassing and attack your border village ,thats called full authority .. Think man think whose in driver seat ..

Von Hölle;1153087 said:
Two Questions

1) Is LET a Kashmir based organisations?

2) Would recommend the same to your govt vis-a-vis Taliban, so that can make your cities safe?

1: Yes purely

2: Taliban are not a separatist movement but they want to do as much damage as they can as they are war junkies.

LET has a mission , TTP doesn't !

Again , i am against civilian killings be it by the Hands of the Indian occupation forces or by LET or TTP . That is wrong !

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

hahaha but they never called as international terrorist group.. usa is the authority and a self governance to rule ,do they ask you before treaspassing and attack your border village ,thats called full authority .. Think man think whose in driver seat ..

You will know when C-17's would be flying back to Nevada.

Who is US and how are they an authority ?

When you dont let people free they take up guns and you cannot stop them , if you think unbiased you will get my point.

If there is no oppression then there is no such militant group so in other words your policy creates them and there would be more on the way after the killing of 100 kashmiris , their relatives will sit quiet ?

would you sit quiet if your family members get murdered in cold blood on the streets by a regime you hate?

British still call IRA a terrorist organization but in Ireland they are remembered as freedom fighters.

Think deeply my fellow . have a deep think.

1: Yes purely

2: Taliban are not a separatist movement but they want to do as much damage as they can as they are war junkies.

LET has a mission , TTP doesn't !

Again , i am against civilian killings be it by the Hands of the Indian occupation forces or by LET or TTP . That is wrong !

1) Wrong, LET is a Pakistan based organisation with it headquarters at Muridke.
And its objective is to liberate Indian Muslims, their objectives are not limited to Kashmir, they wan't to liberate junagadh and Hyderabad and also want establishment of Islamic state in South Asia

2) Wrong again,
TTP is not a separatist organisation- agreed
but objective of TTP is to impose Islamic Sharia in Pakistan, which incidentally also is the larger objective of LET.

It would very wrong if you term TTP has no Objectives, while they clearly stated their objectives in many videos, they have released.

Hence my question again, would recommend Pakistan govt to stop, fighting against TTP, as you recommending Indian govt to?

As you sow, so shall you reap. India's terrorism over the SL team attack is coming back to haunt them.

sir your government cant sill prove the above claim.. untill then the statement''As you sow, so shall you reap'' applies to you ...

I always wonder why Pakistanis support LET and all these freedom movement.

What is their interest in this region??, I simply dont understand this.

surely - you get what you pay for.
As if we are bothered!!....

With a sensex reaching 20000 points during these times, the world knows teh ressilence of Indian will power. and this will power will wash out all the eveils from our land.

Stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom