What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

4/21. Deck is all clean

231057vcdrccqnrddz6rcd.jpg

dont forget powerful China means powerful Pak & vice versa, & am saying it from the core of my heart.

Well said, now China is capable of making aircraft carrier and train aircraft carrier pilot, we can provide a full package for Pakistan. :cool:

The launch date of China's first home-made aircraft carrier, CV17 Shandong, is approaching. Some rumors said the new carrier will hit water at Apr. 23 (the 68th anniversary of PLA Navy), i.e. only two days from now. Let's start to celebrate! :china::china::china:

Here are the most recent pictures of CV17 Shandong.
View attachment 392033 View attachment 392034

@mods, since the new carrier is with significant importance to China, I believe the great news is worth of a separate thread on this China section. Plz. NOT merge it with other thread. Many thanks in advance.

Ok we got a new aircraft carrier, are we getting new aircraft too such as J-31 v2 :p:

US would pee its pant when it hits the water. Now that's what I call, job well done.

Tbh I don't think they will with those types of Aircraft... But with the Incoming 3rd Aircraft carrier , who is in the same "Greatness" as those US ones, Then at this moment They will rethink things.

But those who are getting frustrated will mostly be those in South China sea and Japan... and in some extent ... India.

Tbh I don't think they will with those types of Aircraft... But with the Incoming 3rd Aircraft carrier , who is in the same "Greatness" as those US ones, Then at this moment They will rethink things.

But those who are getting frustrated will mostly be those in South China sea and Japan... and in some extent ... India.
I had always wanted to hear something like that. With South China Sea tension, I wanted China to further strengthen its navy. This would make US think a 1000s times if it wants to mess with China. With new aircraft carriers, China will certainly gap ahead of US in the sea. US days as a super power are now gone.

I had always wanted to hear something like that. With South China Sea tension, I wanted China to further strengthen its navy. This would make US think a 1000s times if it wants to mess with China. With new aircraft carriers, China will certainly gap ahead of US in the sea. US days as a super power are now gone.

Power is shifting... but the US is still and will mostly stay Number 1 in the incoming Decades...

Power is shifting... but the US is still and will mostly stay Number 1 in the incoming Decades...
I'll slightly disagree with that. All China needs to do is take over US economically which I reckon it'll in near future. The speed at which China is progressing, US will no longer be world number 1. China along with Russia will become a formidable force which US and NATO wont mess with.

Since US Naval forces are spread across the globe, it's not strange to think PLAN will dominate SCS and ECS within 10-20 years considering the rapid expansion. We can expect a huge number of assets joining the Navy and Airforce by then. Nobody in Asia can match the military prowess of the PLA, just look at the defense budget and how fast China is building up the Navy and Airforce. Currently we have over 60 subs, more subs with better tech shall be produced very soon. Future AC will have EMALS, nuclear powered and more advanced tech. More modern warships are in the pipeline as we speak.

Since US Naval forces are spread across the globe, it's not strange to think PLAN will dominate SCS and ECS within 10-20 years considering the rapid expansion. We can expect a huge number of assets joining the Navy and Airforce by then. Nobody in Asia can match the military prowess of the PLA, just look at the defense budget and how fast China is building up the Navy and Airforce. Currently we have over 60 subs, more subs with better tech shall be produced very soon. Future AC will have EMALS, nuclear powered and more advanced tech. More modern warships are in the pipeline as we speak.
It all sounds great. China is on road rampage. It'll destroy anything that comes in her way. When Seas and Air has been secured by China then US won't be able to do anything other than being a spectator. Magnificent progress by China as it has always done in the past.

Nah, we're peace loving navy :p::dance3:

It all sounds great. China is on road rampage. It'll destroy anything that comes in her way. When Seas and Air has been secured by China then US won't be able to do anything other than being a spectator. Magnificent progress by China as it has always done in the past.

The days when US Navy can do whatever she wishes in SCS are soon a distant memory. Imagine the sight of 8 AC covering SCS and ECS, +70 subs, dozens of modern warships armed to the teeth. Including our DF-21D missiles covering the whole area :lol: . Chinese and Pakistan Navy joint patrol in the future man that will scare the sh!t out of a certain neighbor of ours.

Then start by painting your NAvy in White + a White flag And Sing peaceful songs when visiting the Sea around :)

And for peace improvement , getting ride of those VLS sys... will be a good start :)
Lol... China's Navy is to defend its territory. They're not peace loving when anyone tries to breach its sovereignty. :)

The days when US Navy can do whatever she wishes in SCS are soon a distant memory. Imagine the sight of 8 AC covering SCS and ECS, +70 subs, dozens of modern warships armed to the teeth. Including our DF-21D missiles covering the whole area :lol: . Chinese and Pakistan Navy joint patrol in the future man that will scare the sh!t out of a certain neighbor of ours.
That would be the start of a diamond era for China and Pakistan. Both countries have stood together all these years and now results are incredible. Pakistan has started to shift the gulf countries even more towards China. Future looks great and if China keeps on equipping Pakistan's military, be it Navy, Army and Air Force then China won't need to even think about India. Pakistan will be enough for it. That way, China can keep its full focus on strengthening her economy and developing killing and ruthless weapons that will make whole world shiver like a leaf.

Back
Top Bottom