What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

:-)

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_C9cQEoMU0AA1OuA.jpg

It looks like the ship will be ready to launch within a week, and ready for sea trials by early 2018.

I thought about it for a bit. The whole point of the recent (fake news) useless US carrier trip to NK is to demonize China's carrier program, especially approaching CV-17's launch.

It started with Xi shaking hands with Trump and the missiles attack on Syria. The message US wanted to send was I'm Trump. I'm with Xi. Xi is like Trump, get it?

Look what Xi going to do, he going to send his carrier near your country and rain 54 missiles on your bases from his carrier.

And if you didn't get it the first time, let me send my carrier to NK. B/c Trump is Xi, anything Trump does with his carrier group, Xi gonna do the same.

Well, only a grade B strategic planner would resort to demonizing China's carrier program this way.

I guess USA strategic planners failed to read the Bible: When thou thinkest thou hath done evil to another party, thou hath actually done good.

Now China's carrier group will look more powerful and menacing gaining more respect thanks to the recent (fake news) maneuver by the US!
To tell the truth, this is a rather bizarre perspective indeed. There is just no such similarity between Trump and Xi [except both are the leaders of their respective countries though with different level of power grip and domestic acceptance].

And still the USA with its ELEVEN aircraft carriers is unmatched by any other nation, is still an entity having the most muscles to show around the globe, to scare and to strike those insubordinate nations such as Iraq, Libya, Syria and that class! A lone super power that's solely relying its Petrodollar thus WRC order using the military muscles esp. the navy force with its CSG plus the enormous military outposts.

The launch date of China's first home-made aircraft carrier, CV17 Shandong, is approaching. Some rumors said the new carrier will hit water at Apr. 23 (the 68th anniversary of PLA Navy), i.e. only two days from now. Let's start to celebrate! :china::china::china:

Here are the most recent pictures of CV17 Shandong.
PLN CV-001A - 20170421 - 2.jpg
PLN CV-001A - 20170421 - 1.jpg

@mods, since the new carrier is with significant importance to China, I believe the great news is worth of a separate thread on this China section. Plz. NOT merge it with other thread. Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom