What's new

Curse on them All, Pasha

Do you know the widow of an RD victim committed suicide saying she can't expect justice and THEY will let RD go?

thats true i cant deny that

but you cant say him a failure he did his job
ISI has provided and still provides a lot of intel before terror incidents happens its not their job to act on that intel they passs it on to police that f** every thing up

isi cant be hold responsible for RD incident alone there comes the politics

you cant deny that after that RD drama the relations between ISI AND CIA ARE SAME

I AM NOT SAYING ISI IS A COMPLETE SUCESS STORY

Why curse all, are the politicians suppose to roam on streets to find terrorists or the common people. Its the work of the law enforcement agencies to deal with such things, that is the reason of there existence in the very first place. He accepted himself that ISI and others are not under civilian control and neither should be then why put the blame on everyone. And all this war against terrorism has been dictated by one man a general (musharaf) not a civilian, putting a curse on all won't hide the mistakes of the one who are truly responsible. Its like talibans who due to drone attacks by US put blame on Pakistani army , then govt , and then the whole nation and start killing people in mosques and bazzars are then justify it.

In a nutshell, he's saying that ISI is the only entity in Pakistan trying to save it while every other one is directly or indirectly destroying it, either through incompetence or through complecity.

Obviously when that happens then the old saying is like this, trying to save somebody from getting burned who wants to get burned, you will get burned in the process. ISI did the same. Police and IB didn't do their job of effecting arrests of culprits, frustrated ISI did it - and since they didn't have first hand clue of local intel like these two, innocent people got picked up and hurt. Which pasha justified.

The attack on qadyanis in Lahore he mentioned, police was involved in that. I'm sure then attacks in Shias - police must be involved in those, too. In the sense where they're refusing to arrest the culprits - and even protecting them. I don't know what kind of fix can anyone find for something like this.

That kind od intolerance is in Pak society, police is comprised of the same people. God help us all.

Back
Top Bottom