What's new

Current Tensions in Xinjiang-China

what Islamic nation are you talking about?? Pakistan ??
lol dude all pakistan till day has done is to use Islam to their benefit..
you can check History.. even in swat you let taliban continue killings of innocent muslims and waited for US to fund you.. tell me was it not possible for PA to launch a offensive and not sign a peace deal??...
human bombs, kids handling Kalashnikov instead of books, major terror network all under name of islam??
killing of innocent people just to endorse your belief?
pakistan thoroughly fits the tag of KAFIR

just provide me the proof if China has ever atacked any Muslim Nation.

just provide me the proof if China has ever atacked any Muslim Nation.

why are you blowing the same horn again and again:hitwall:
remove your hate glasses and read the post again...
please stop calling yourself an muslim nation...
check history most muslims died because of pakistani misadventure under the name of islam.. and in fact in pakistan itself.....
please read quran again.. It'll show you mirror...

why are you blowing the same horn again and again:hitwall:
remove your hate glasses and read the post again...
please stop calling yourself an muslim nation...
check history most muslims died because of pakistani misadventure under the name of islam.. and in fact in pakistan itself.....
please read quran again.. It'll show you mirror...

What does it mean by a Muslim Nation? A Muslim Nation is the one where Muslims are in majority. How can you say that Pakistan is not a Muslim country? And how can you deny that India has been involved in a war with a Muslim Nation?

Stick to topic people. Is it so hard to have a discussion on the thread topic. If yes, maybe mods should close this thread.

muslim= english
musalman= musallam Imaan
musallam= complete
Imaan= Faith
aur joh apne Iman ko bechte hain woh musalman nahi kafir kehlata hain miya...
reading pages of quran and praying 5 times a day doesn't makes you a muslim...
believe it or not sharia and teachings in quran draw to a simple conclusion "Happiness"...
but you kafir have moulded values of allah to evil beliefs...

Allah is the best Judger. I don’t need your certificate for my being a Muslim.

What will be your comments when I call India not a secular country?

Allah is the best Judger. I don’t need your certificate for my being a Muslim.

of course you do... had you guys been true muslim, you would have been posting rational comments and accepted truth...
you can read all the post's in this forum, the fact that you guys tag "terrorists as muslim" itself contradicts your identity...

a humble request to mods... please stop referring terrorists as muslims

I dont get it man why should we condemn the Chinese for being anti muslim?whn the riots started Han Chinese were attacked not muslims!

And pictures and videos whc we are seeing of international media tells most of the dead were not muslims....so something else is happening their!

of course you do... had you guys been true muslim, you would have been posting rational comments and accepted truth...
you can read all the post's in this forum, the fact that you guys tag "terrorists as muslim" itself contradicts your identity...

a humble request to mods... please stop referring terrorists as muslims

I do not think that freedom fighters are terrorists. And I have raised few logical points to differentiate India and China.

What will be your comments when I call India not a secular country?

of course its not secular but you can't call it a hindu state either...
but India is on right path and will soon be completely secular...
the fact that they chose manmohanji :smitten: as PM again, shows hindus too are on right path.

Muslim states silent on uighur... why? Because

a) There is no news media that goes about ranting and raving about "grave injustice" done to the whole community (In India, if one person is slapped, and if at all he happens to be a dalit/lower caste, the whole media rushes to the rescue.. calling it "attack against a dalit"!! even when the intention was never to hit the man because of his "dalit" caste)

b) China has no religious freedom. or very little of it. Muslims or Christians or Hindus, all the same for them hence the "equality" tag. so how can there be oppression? they have been put down, killed or stopped from protesting just like Tibetten Buddhist monks. And the reason? "they are against state of China"
so Tibettans and Uighurs are not chinese??

c) Internal problems are there in every country. And China definitely knows how to deal with it. All the people hope is that they deal with it justly and with human rights in mind so the losses are minimal.

d) The same argument holds good everywhere - Balochistan, Gujrat, Uighur regions as long as it is completely within the state (undisputed territory) its their internal problem.

e) Pakistan Muslims in this thread are alleged to have "used Islam" to their benefit! I would take that as a good news because they have put the "state of Pakistan" above "Islam" which augurs well for any nation.

Why should Chinese citizens be forbidden from moving freely within the territory of China? Aren’t you Indians crying foul for Hukou system, which allegedly restrict people’s movement? If it is not a bipolar disorder, what is that? :flame:

Apartheid will never work. Instead ethnical integration with preservation of ethnical features is the solution.

The Chinese, Han or non-Han, are driven by market demand. They go wherever there is profit. In 1950s, thanks to Western embargo, China was extremely lack in recourses. Then a big oil field was discovered in Xinjiang. I bet you not many Uighurs knew at that time what “petroleum” is, what value it has. If Han did not develop it, together with their Uighur brothers, everybody would be in a disadvantageous position.

That’s simply the force of market.

BTW, you shouldn’t expect a similar “Operation All Clear” that ran in your NE area for ethnic cleansing to happen in Xinjiang to clean up Han. Even Uighurs in general know that without Han, Xinjiang’s economy would never be better off.

Education wise, in many autonomous regions in China, many primary and high schools are taught in local language. If the students like, they can voluntarily opt for ”民转汉”, I believe it means “minority to Han”, after primary school to start learning Mandarin for better opportunities that the bigger society can offer. Otherwise, they can opt to stay with the school with their own language and ethnic people. It is just like so many Hans and other ethnics learning English at home and abroad for a possible better future the whole world can offer.

No question that there are problems between different ethnics. There are even hosts of problems, for instance income disparity, social injustice, within only Han, how would you expect no problems between different ethnics? Isn’t that a ridiculous expectation?

Problems like brain drain and cultural influence, etc., in addition to historical and geological issues, cause minority areas relatively backward. For instance, many minority people get succeeded in-land, don’t want to go back to their poor hometown, causing those places even worse in disparity with other more developed areas.

There are a lot preferential policies for ethnic minority stipulated by Chinese government in an attempt to promote minorities. I feel some of the positive discrimination may actually yield negative results.

For you, the bottom line is: pathetic is the synonym of being brainwashed by a few sentences of one-sided story.

BTW, hope India can set a good example to reduce its domestic violence so you can have a bigger mouth calling China to learn some from you. :lol:

Hey,I know ecnomics is good, but the issue is that how you distribute the economy. If you go to somebodies home and tell them that your house will have to look like in a certain way, no matter how good it is, without the consent of the person, it always remain illegal. The way you try to achieve MONETARY GAINS or economic development for all is not right according me, it should include the peoples asipration, and i read in one of the post above, ethinic minorities are not welcome, i dont know how inclusive is your development. The thing is if you want ecnomic devlopment you got to give the ethinic population the right to participate in that.

well as i am new to pakistan defence forum but i have read too much now i thing i should use my head. the region in which muslims are trying to get there rights is autonoums region of china and as pakistani long live china-pakistan freindship it is not only on basis of religion it. now when people talk of the freedom, they want freedom from what the terrotory, rules and laws or what. if there is some problem with muslims in china it is our responsibilty as muslims to help china to get control of them. because if in pakistan there is no problem to non-muslims similarly. like wise muslims have no problem in china. now who are supporting muslims in china west whhich it self is cruising on muslims of iraq,afghanistan now come on be serious we are talking about the country which is going to be worlds biggest economy of world. so i would like my chineese brother to sit down and talk not to fight with some one what you wil get after fighting. in the end i would say i am a strong supporter of **** china freindship.

Hey,I know ecnomics is good, but the issue is that how you distribute the economy. If you go to somebodies home and tell them that your house will have to look like in a certain way, no matter how good it is, without the consent of the person, it always remain illegal. The way you try to achieve MONETARY GAINS or economic development for all is not right according me, it should include the peoples asipration, and i read in one of the post above, ethinic minorities are not welcome, i dont know how inclusive is your development. The thing is if you want ecnomic devlopment you got to give the ethinic population the right to participate in that.

How hilarious!

Dare you say Xinjiang is not a home to Han and other 45 ethnics other than Uighur?

If you learn the history, Han had entered and settled down in Xinjiang with other ethnics centuries before Uighur was formed as an ethnic, and Han stays there with other ethnic groups, albeit smaller in number compared with Uighur.

Whose home is Xinjiang to? It’s the home to all Chinese ethnics living there for centuries!

It’s about social equality that people have to address here, not “whose home” type of foolish and sinister stuff. :tdown:

Islamabad: The UN Security Council's decision to ban the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) as a global terrorist organisation had become possible only because China, which had blocked three similar attempts, finally gave its nod for the UN resolution, a media report yesterday said.

Gulfnews: China finally backs ban on Jamaat-ud-Dawa

I expect atleast Pakistanis to know this. BTW I admit India's hands are not clean, I'm just fed up though with people using religious glasses when convenient and practical when even higher powers like China are involved.

Yes I'm trying to make a point here, the old one with religion, terrorism, selective good terorists and bad ones etc etc etc... did you read the latest report about how LET is still thriving, I've decided to complain BEFORE the next Mumbai.

Ohh come on! a few months ago you Indians were happily harping over the fact that the Chinese did not backed Pakistan over the UN and a similar thread has been posted on the very forum and then suddenly the Chinese become the bad guys.:hitwall:
And more over i am still trying to figure out the connection between the JUD with whats going on in China. What are you trying to establish here?

And if you really want to complain, then do so infront of your sarkar who failed to provide security to the India citizens, if you wana complain, complain to your navy who claims to be a blue water navy yet failed to even detect a boat that was in the Indian waters for who knows how many days. But this is a forum and not some complain center for your complains so stop whining.

so people blowing themselves on roads of pakistan are freedom fighters seeking freedom from pakistan....
thanks for proving my point that you are an true KAFIR

Will you quit trolling and derailing the thread. Already we have enough from your kind.:disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom