What's new

Current Tensions in Xinjiang-China

lol, what about the violence caused by illegal invasion of Iraq by United States?If anything Chinese government is trying to stop violence..You sound like John Mccain when he said that nations dont invade other sovergion nations in 21st century(Russian Invasion of Georgia) OTOH, he himself was biggest advocate of Iran invasion,.
That make no sense. If the violence in Iraq is 'caused' by the US invasion, then we can say that the current violence in China is 'caused' by the way the Chinese government treat ethnic minorities under their rule. And what make you think the US is not trying to stop the violence in Iraq?

That make no sense. If the violence in Iraq is 'caused' by the US invasion, then we can say that the current violence in China is 'caused' by the way the Chinese government treat ethnic minorities under their rule. And what make you think the US is not trying to stop the violence in Iraq?

yes... & the 9/11 was 'caused' by the way US treats Muslims under its global rule... :)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

^^^^ I think ALL countries should speak out and demand an end to the violence inflicted on the Uighurs by the Chinese government.

stop your fake war on terror first.... airforcepolot... :)

yes... & the 9/11 was 'caused' by the way US treats Muslims under its global rule... :)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

it look like we share the same opinion for this time.

The US is the largest single aid donor to the Palestinians over any Arab country. We saved the ME from the Nazis and the Soviets. We saved the muslims in Yugoslavia. We treat the muslims better than they treat each other.

What is so 'fake' about it?

perhaps - also the single greatest provider of the bullets that hail down onto them...
Do you have any concrete evidences that says the US ordered Israel into the current conflict? Or is it more that every state has the right to defend itself regardless of what its allies may do or say?

Nothing fake about the war. If we Americans are such a bad people, why do we give aid, both military and humanitarian to Muslim country's? Blaming USA for all the ills in the world is a pretty lame argument.

Last edited:
Nothing fake about the war. If we Americans are such a bad people, why do we give aid, both military and humanitarian to Muslim country's? Blaming USA for all the ills in the world is a pretty lame argument.

nothing fake? the reason for the invading of iraq was fake, where are the WMD's???? where is the proof that iraq worked with the Taliban?
where is the great welcome of troops by the iraqi peoples that were promissed by the us government??

as for the aid, iraq and afgansitan constitutes 57% of us aid to the muslim world. while total developmental aid to the muslim world stand at about 48% of total the weapons aid is 77% of total, so what are its interest???? now also consider the developmental aid is about 9.1 billion, the us spend about a trillion dollars on its WOT so far

now lets compare this aid to the us aid to isreal, in 1997 alone In 1997 alone, the total of US grants and loan guarantees to Israel was $5.5 billion since 1949 total aid is around 150 billionish

now im not blaming the USA for the worlds troubles, the US does give where they dont have to. my point is

1. obviously the us would go to war after 9/11 but the extent of the reaction and the invasion of Iraq(without UN approval)...that part constitute a fake war, a war sold to the American public through lies and high patriotic fervor at the time
2. the USA is not the devil, but most definitely it is not a saint either, no one is, all nations work towards their own goal so some make then out to be some kinda of humanitarian

but... han chinese are not muslims... :)

Hui people, Uyghur people, Kazak, Dongxiang people, Kyrgyz, Salar, Tajiks of Xinjiang, Uzbeks, Bonan, Chinese Tatars, and Tibetan Muslims... are muslims...

Islam in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)
yes, you know a little abou china.
but do you know that Uyghur people also kill Hui people and Kazak people, and even some Uyghur people.
Some Uyghur people want to set up a Turkey country and take a lot
of terror in the past.
This is not a simple religion conflict (because Uyghur are not favored by Hui and Kazak chinese), they are just a terriost group.

nothing fake? the reason for the invading of iraq was fake,
Nothing 'fake' about them. The reasons, multiple, for Iraq was to prevent Iraq from becoming a nuclear weapons state, to search for functional nuclear weapons devices if any exists, and to overthrow the Saddam Hussein regime.

where are the WMD's????
Do not forget to ask the UN about that since the initials 'WMD' involves much more than functional nuclear warheads. Most people do not realize it but every UN inspection team chiefs have been non-Americans. That is by design: Butler (Aus), Ekeus (Swiss) and Blix (Swiss). If the initials 'WMD' does not include far more than just functional nuclear warheads, then what are the legal justifications for UN inspections in the first place? Why did none of these men spoke up about the flawed reasonings but instead all of them prosecuted the inspection regimes to the fullest? Butler in his book The Greatest Threat recalled how Iraq security forces attempted murders on his teams as they went about their duties.

where is the proof that iraq worked with the Taliban?
Did we claimed such links exists? No...But in being prudent after a decade of Saddam's hatred towards US and on the Sept. 11, 2001 attack, we would be foolish not to explore such a possbility. Are you telling all here that no other governments would have done the same?

where is the great welcome of troops by the iraqi peoples that were promissed by the us government??
This has nothing to do with WMD. Frankly, we do not really care if any Iraqi cheered US on. But you might want to read some books by journalists who left The Green Zone and interact with ordinary Iraqis. They cannot afford to be openly glad that the US overthrew Saddam Hussein lest they and their families be killed.

as for the aid, iraq and afgansitan constitutes 57% of us aid to the muslim world. while total developmental aid to the muslim world stand at about 48% of total the weapons aid is 77% of total, so what are its interest???? now also consider the developmental aid is about 9.1 billion, the us spend about a trillion dollars on its WOT so far
We are obligated to fund any war against any enemy who threatened US. We are not obligated to be charitable.

now lets compare this aid to the us aid to isreal, in 1997 alone In 1997 alone, the total of US grants and loan guarantees to Israel was $5.5 billion since 1949 total aid is around 150 billionish
So what? When I was a field service engineer for Santa Clara Plastics many years ago, Intel Israel was one of my install clients. Intel Israel produced the Pentium processor. Care to take a guess at how much in dollars THE WORLD profitted from the Jews just from this product alone? Given this level of accomplishment from this advanced society, why should we not give preference to such an ally? For the Arabs, their oil came from foreign minds and they are so lazy they import foreign workers to do manual labors and to abuse.

now im not blaming the USA for the worlds troubles,
Really? Could have fooled me.

"Nothing 'fake' about them. The reasons, multiple, for Iraq was to prevent Iraq from becoming a nuclear weapons state, to search for functional nuclear weapons devices if any exists, and to overthrow the Saddam Hussein regime."

they werent working on a nuclear weapon, there is absolutely no evidence that they were. in fact the only reactor they had was heavly damage by the Israelis and was never repairs, that reactor couldnt product nuclear weapons anyways(according to the french who sold it to iraq). i agree on the part about overthrowing the Saddam Hussein regime. this is about the only part that i agreed with as he was a terrible dictator

"Do not forget to ask the UN about that since the initials 'WMD' involves much more than functional nuclear warheads. Most people do not realize it but every UN inspection team chiefs have been non-Americans. That is by design: Butler (Aus), Ekeus (Swiss) and Blix (Swiss). If the initials 'WMD' does not include far more than just functional nuclear warheads, then what are the legal justifications for UN inspections in the first place? Why did none of these men spoke up about the flawed reasonings but instead all of them prosecuted the inspection regimes to the fullest? Butler in his book The Greatest Threat recalled how Iraq security forces attempted murders on his teams as they went about their duties."

the un ispections are to make sure ur not making WMDs and that the materials are accounted for. anyways the case for war specifically linked iraq to nuclear weapons

"Did we claimed such links exists? No...But in being prudent after a decade of Saddam's hatred towards US and on the Sept. 11, 2001 attack, we would be foolish not to explore such a possbility. Are you telling all here that no other governments would have done the same?"

Oh really? --> Bush Defends Assertions of Iraq-Al Qaeda Relationship (washingtonpost.com)
the title is very clear read it urself

Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda not linked, Pentagon says - CNN.com
read the 4th paragraph

"This has nothing to do with WMD. Frankly, we do not really care if any Iraqi cheered US on. But you might want to read some books by journalists who left The Green Zone and interact with ordinary Iraqis. They cannot afford to be openly glad that the US overthrew Saddam Hussein lest they and their families be killed."

never said it did just mentioning the terrible preplanned and the fiasco that came out of it

"We are obligated to fund any war against any enemy who threatened US. We are not obligated to be charitable."

never said the us was obligated to be charitable, i was repling the mention and the US give aid to the Muslim world i was making the contrast that it is also arming those who the majority of the Muslim world considers an enemy

"So what? When I was a field service engineer for Santa Clara Plastics many years ago, Intel Israel was one of my install clients. Intel Israel produced the Pentium processor. Care to take a guess at how much in dollars THE WORLD profitted from the Jews just from this product alone? Given this level of accomplishment from this advanced society, why should we not give preference to such an ally? For the Arabs, their oil came from foreign minds and they are so lazy they import foreign workers to do manual labors and to abuse."

again i was only making a contrast, but what does "their oil came from foreign minds" mean?

Really? Could have fooled me.

REally? cause my post mentions only 2 things
1. the FAKE war in iraq(the reason for it)
2. a comparison of aid
3. never said anywhere the cause of the worlds problem originates from the usa
4. you must be easily fooled then

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom