What's new

Current Opening in Pakistan Navy - Last Date (15-12-2013)

Rashid Mahmood

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Current opening in Pakistan Navy are as follows:
Last Date 15 December 2013.

Apply Online
https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/index.php?p=ads

121.JPG

need help regarding test preparation for supply branch . if someone have sample paper or any helping meterial for preparation . let me know please.any book for preparation ?

what does happens in initial medical test?? i have applied in navy for ordnance branch??? i have cleared written test ... :what:

Last edited:
Does Pakistan Navy send any of its SSGN Operatives to the United States Naval Special Warfare center? or any other training institution abroad ?

Yes they do, but not regularly. It depends on if they are offered the seat.

His performance and service record.
Sorry to bother you Sir, i need little information abt Board Interview. I am recommended in this SSC PN in Ordnance branch and have interview on 23rd and medical on 26-29th. Please provide what to prepare of interview? Some friends told me to read about ordnance used in Pakistan, detail of Pak Navy and of my own field. I am confused if they would be judging me as per their requirement and i dont know what Ordnance branch is in PN and what SSC officers do in Ordnance branch.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you Sir, i need little information abt Board Interview. I am recommended in this SSC PN in Ordnance branch and have interview on 23rd and medical on 26-29th. Please provide what to prepare of interview? Some friends told me to read about ordnance used in Pakistan, detail of Pak Navy and of my own field. I am confused if they would be judging me as per their requirement and i dont know what Ordnance branch is in PN and what SSC officers do in Ordnance branch.

Thanks in advance.

They won't ask you about ordnance of PN coz its mostly classified stuff, so you obviously can't know about it.
Probably they will ask you general questions about ordnance, types of explosives, delivery systems etc.
Just read whatever you can about the PN from the internet.
Also what type of ordnance is used on-board ships.

Ordnance branch in the PN handles all weapons, explosives and their depots.

They won't ask you about ordnance of PN coz its mostly classified stuff, so you obviously can't know about it.
Probably they will ask you general questions about ordnance, types of explosives, delivery systems etc.
Just read whatever you can about the PN from the internet.
Also what type of ordnance is used on-board ships.

Ordnance branch in the PN handles all weapons, explosives and their depots.
Thank you for your comprehensive reply.

@Rashid Mahmood: Sir, today i gave final board interview. It comprises technical (my field), general ordnance branch questions and general knowledge. A Real Admiral, Captain. Commander and Lt. Commander were on the board.

For your information please.

Last edited:
@Rashid Mahmood: Sir, today i gave final board interview. It comprises technical (my field), general ordnance branch questions and general knowledge. A Real Admiral, Captain. Commander and Lt. Commander were on the board.

For your information please.

I am sure you will get selected.
Do you remember their names...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom