What's new

Current crisis and its roots

@Akheilos by looking at your posts here I think u're gonna like (or hate) this video here.

And I think u're just scratching surface here.
American military complex have more dangerous effects on US than any other country (well not directly.)

US stir things up and even give free weapons bcoz if not they have to go to war. (so basically if any country is unstable today these people will make sure to fk it up.)

@Akheilos by looking at your posts here I think u're gonna like (or hate) this video here.

Now if you have trade shows you need consumers....or create them (terrorism) if need be! Someone gotta pay for the research and expensive equipment made ....producers dont wanna hold on to it till it rots and countries wont spend till there is a need/ reason!

Now if you have trade shows you need consumers....or create them (terrorism) if need be! Someone gotta pay for the research and expensive equipment made ....producers dont wanna hold on to it till it rots and countries wont spend till there is a need/ reason!

US does escalates/waits them to escalate things up cause if not they themselves have to go to war as these firms have alot of lobying in Congress .

And that trade show is not normal , SOFEX is one of the biggest show where they basically makes fool out of tax payers money in the name of Anti Terrorism activities.

Military Industrial complex have made US a conflict hungry Nation.

So true, usa always start a mess in other countries so they can sell their junk weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom