Current crisis and its roots

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How U.S. Companies Profit From War

Greed of one for money = blood and migration problems of another

And then some have the audacity to point fingers at who is taking how many refugees? Why not point the fingers and point it to curb the problem at its roots?!

Most of the world's weapons exports come from the U.S. (31%) and Russia (27%). No other country can really compete (#3 is China at 5%). What could this monopoly on arms exports mean for other nations?

How can one not say that the war is indirectly started by USA...looking for a motive? Sales....provide weapons- end up with ISIS and Al Qaedah = more reason to go to war and use more weapons :tsk:

Sick mentality sick people!

Last edited:
Some of the interesting posts below this video:

No country has ever used an atomic bomb like the use did when they killed innocent woman and children hundreds of thousands.and America had the nerve to try be the morale leader of the "free world"

War is all about money and power. Don't let them fool you saying it's for freedom

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine

War is big business, and until we get big business and lobbying out of government, wars and armament will continue. Lets redirect these funds into education, one of the biggest deterrents to poverty and war.

America's Arms of War Industry is the reason people in other countries have to die so that American businesses get huge profits. The USA government assists its industry by provoking war and supplying adversaries with Arms. How many countries have been destroyed by America for false reasons and Regime Change? Can we ask the same of Russia? For how long is the world going to be lied to about Fake democracy when the issue is making money for the American Arms Industry?

The United States has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocent men women and children. But we are fighting terrorism ironic when the united states is the terrorist. Hell this country was founded by slaughtering millions of natives.

Shame on Britain:

Tony Benn talking in Parliament about supplying the middle east with weapons. - 1992

A very exciting and passionate speech made by Tony Benn in Parliament in 1998, warning MPs of the hundreds of innocent people that would be killed if they vote to bomb Iraq.

Remember:

Every member of parliament who will be tonight, who votes for the government notion, will be consciously and deliberately accepting the responsibility for the deaths of innocent people if the war begins as I fear it will!

and some have the audacity to tell me that it was past, and West was not responsible for creating monsters which are coming back to bite and the same Western sheep are forcing and accusing other countries to be responsible for something they started?

Where it asks to share responsibility for a decision we wont really be taking with consequences of people who have no part to play in the brutality of the regime which we are dealing with ...

THE UN CHARTER:

We the people of the UN determine to save future generations, succeeding generations, from the scourge of war which twice in our lifetime has caused untold suffering to mankind!

PLEDGE OF THAT GENERATION TO THIS GENERATION! - seems like UN has efficiently failed!

@Akheilos
"The only one to benefit from wars are vultures and Arms Merchants"
Agreed I wrote the same here:

Sometimes I feel it was pre planned to make middle east imbalance to give reason to a certain trigger happy nation to flex their muscle!

After all ISIS managed to malign Islam, kill Muslims, and capture a Muslim nation, kick out its people (Syrian refugee) - all loss was on the Muslims so how can ISIS even be called Muslim when it is doing EVERYTHING AGAINST the Muslims?

Who is benefiting such shit? Only people who needed a reason to invade! Or a people who need to test/ sell their weapons - a joint venture between the biggest mischief makers on the planet!

So how do countries develop the means to protect their lands? Make your own weapons if you can, or buy them from where you can. Or get run over. Those are the only choices every country gets, equally.

So how do countries develop the means to protect their lands? Make your own weapons if you can, or buy them from where you can. Or get run over. Those are the only choices every country gets, equally.
And why not create mischief on your own land if you are soo intended to use weapons and supply them? :enjoy:
why use other people as a target practice? Never have I seen a shameless person to your degree who will even find some fault with the OTHER when it is clear who is doing the mischief to cause/ provoke the other to buy from them...Sick minded people probably do understand each other!

Why not be responsible and take care of law and order within your own lands?

Why not be responsible and take care of law and order within your own lands?
Start by keeping your nose and feet on your own land instead of going there causing mischief, giving free weapons ...Just like British did when they established British East India co. -Pretended to do trade but colonized

I genuinely think the only problem with the country is that I am not PM :D:lol:

Flowers. Visas. Free plane rides. Hookers. Weapons. There are all sorts of "free" things out in the world. Just say NO. Simple.

I genuinely think the only problem with the country is that I am not PM :D:lol:

Or me. :D

Why offer? Why go to another country to offer something that can kill anyone? Which moron does that? Cnat they offer flowers?

You're a cute kitten in a world of aggressive lions. Your views are "good" and cute, but it's just not
how the world works :smitten:

Flowers. Visas. Free plane rides. Hookers. Weapons. There are all sorts of "free" things out in the world. Just say NO. Simple.

Or me. :D

I'll let you be PM if you make me president. I'd make the army drop their weapons and start reading LOL and then you will probs hear about my quick assassination :lol:

Back
Top Bottom