What's new

Featured Cryptocurrency investors should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England governor says

Reason why India was given Shib was of India’s recent extremely anti crypto views.

India wants crypto to be banned, 2nd highest population.

So SHIB which is poised to have good prospects in future was given to India in order to stay silent and to increase their greed.

Forget safemoon drama, Bubble, Nothing more

How long you been doing this bro
It's because Modi wants to control everything, that stinking mfer

I have sold $15000 worth of portfolio, Bitcoin nose dive is coming again it will go below 45k or 40k. Altcoins will follow the course.

Currently invest in Shiba and Kishu.

I have invested 20 percent of my total investment in these two. It's a gamble and sometimes it's worth taking risks.

Crypto currency is the mother of all bubble in the history of finance. Victims will be so shocked that they will even forget to cry.

It’s gone down this week

Yeah Right, Maybe a market correction. It may test the resistance point of $45K. All thanks to Elon the Manipulator for his "Green Energy" tweets.

BTC will bounce back and you all will witness $100,000. You can thank me later.

Due to Covid, the US print too much dollars. like before people would buy gold. people will now buy more Crypto. Plus cross border transaction with crypto currency is raising. so, the demand for crypto currency is up not down.

Yeah Right, Maybe a market correction. It may test the resistance point of $45K. All thanks to Elon the Manipulator for his "Green Energy" tweets.

BTC will bounce back and you all will witness $100,000. You can thank me later.
I’m just saying, trying to help,

I’m just saying, trying to help,

Mate, I was there when the 2018 meltdown happened, Witnessed the BTC going from $18k all the way to $3.5k so I know what I am talking about and what kind of risk I am playing with it. It may go bearish but will stay in $40kish. Unless some big market adoption takes place and it will be again heading for ATH.

Mate, I was there when the 2018 meltdown happened, Witnessed the BTC going from $18k all the way to $3.5k so I know what I am talking about and what kind of risk I am playing with it. It may go bearish but will stay in $40kish. Unless some big market adoption takes place and it will be again heading for ATH.
And what did I say, I just said it was down this week, nothing more, come down

Back
Top Bottom