What's new

Featured Cryptocurrency investors should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England governor says

Hold your horses till atleast 20 may. Market is all uncertain and down

Zil is a gem.

Hoard it now and sell it by year end

Another meme coin like DOGE by ex creator of SHIB.

Use it for scalping right as the prices vary a lot. People missed the chances of yesterday’s dip, Those who got ADA, AXS, ZIL, BZRX and DOGE (bought yesterday and sold today) are licky
Is zil a good investment? This bull run I’ve seen it stay around £0.10 - 0.15 despite other coins going 4x the price during that time. is it more of a long term coin.
What’s this safemoon coin, always see it trending on Twitter and people always commenting on how safemoons this and that.
also heard that eth owner donated 1 billion worth of shiba to India for covid help, could this potentially help shiba as Indians could become more aware of this coin.

Its actually this sudden up and down that gives chance of making money. I have invested a few thousand dollars and have earned many times over my original investment, so doznt matter if it goes down.
A few weeks ago i bought drep at 0.7 and in the morning in was 1.4, overnight my 2000 dollars became 4000. Removed the 2000 and the rest are invested. Have done this many times.

Is zil a good investment? This bull run I’ve seen it stay around £0.10 - 0.15 despite other coins going 4x the price during that time. is it more of a long term coin.
What’s this safemoon coin, always see it trending on Twitter and people always commenting on how safemoons this and that.
also heard that eth owner donated 1 billion worth of shiba to India for covid help, could this potentially help shiba as Indians could become more aware of this coin.
Reason why India was given Shib was of India’s recent extremely anti crypto views.

India wants crypto to be banned, 2nd highest population.

So SHIB which is poised to have good prospects in future was given to India in order to stay silent and to increase their greed.

Forget safemoon drama, Bubble, Nothing more
Its actually this sudden up and down that gives chance of making money. I have invested a few thousand dollars and have earned many times over my original investment, so doznt matter if it goes down.
A few weeks ago i bought drep at 0.7 and in the morning in was 1.4, overnight my 2000 dollars became 4000. Removed the 2000 and the rest are invested. Have done this many times.
How long you been doing this bro

on the lower price end, I see Cardona and XRP are strong. XRP booster gas is hold by SEC. Once SEC off its back, I think XRP will shoot up. Etherium Classic is a good animal for your personal grassland in long term.

on the lower price end, I see Cardona and XRP are strong. XRP booster gas is hold by SEC. Once SEC off its back, I think XRP will shoot up. Etherium Classic is a good animal for your personal grassland in long term.
Exactly, been saying this for a while, once the lawsuit is done, which it will be soon most likely in xrps favor, the price will rocket to atleast £5, I was lucky to buy a few thousand at £0.28.

Reason why India was given Shib was of India’s recent extremely anti crypto views.

India wants crypto to be banned, 2nd highest population.

So SHIB which is poised to have good prospects in future was given to India in order to stay silent and to increase their greed.

Forget safemoon drama, Bubble, Nothing more

How long you been doing this bro

Well about more than a year. I am not into holding currency, my aim is quick buy and quick sell and capitalize on the spikes. Even at times i have lost opportunities of huge earnings as i dont hold but im happy because the amount i have earned in a year, no business in the world could have given me such profits.
Guys can we have a dedicated thread for crypto currencies?? It will help pdf community to help each other and advise.

Exactly, been saying this for a while, once the lawsuit is done, which it will be soon most likely in xrps favor, the price will rocket to atleast £5, I was lucky to buy a few thousand at £0.28.
I think the best policy should be, buy the platform, avoid the currency. Because everyone uses the platform anyway.

Well about more than a year. I am not into holding currency, my aim is quick buy and quick sell and capitalize on the spikes. Even at times i have lost opportunities of huge earnings as i dont hold but im happy because the amount i have earned in a year, no business in the world could have given me such profits.
Guys can we have a dedicated thread for crypto currencies?? It will help pdf community to help each other and advise.
BTW, Pile up NEO/USDT.

It is somewhere at 101 right now and will go to 109+ soon. Take advantage of the dump

ShibA.INu is new queen .... invest and become .... millionaire ...

$0.000020
+0.44%

May be best would be Crypto.com or Binance.com .... check it out and let me know
Bought my shiba from crypto.com, however I’m tryna move it from here to a wallet, I’m gonna try the crypto.com defi wallet and trust wallet, and I’ll lyk

people were crying about mini crash. right now its back to where it was 2 days ago. this is the time to make good money before governments get involved. i have tousands of pounds invested and its nice to see its jumping up 200 pounds every 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom