What's new

Crypto currency investors

tesla starlink global satellite internet + block chain

major major problems for govt in future

chinese scammers exiting with 800 k ETH and massive BTC dump ?

recent price dip explained ?
Untitled.png

mkt is in firm bear grip , esp alts

i expect alts like eth and bch to fall antoher 30 percent or so

Ethereum might fall but It is a very strong currency.

Bitcoin is very expensive to buy but do you think Etherium is a good investment? I bought plenty of ripple but people on PDF advised me it's too much in circulation to become like bitcoin

1 . ETH has the most strong use case as of today . it has the most devs and the most tokens in circulation . its scalability issues are being over blown IMO.

2. ripple is in firm bear grip . the 60 bn xrp with RIPPLE inc and its constant dump in open mkt is being questioned by the community ,

however, more and more banks are being on boarded ripple . faysal bank of pakistan is the latest

3. id suggest you take a look at Bitcoin cash . it has a strong eco system of devs and use case. transactions are fast, cheap and reliable and it has a growing token economy.

rest of the alts are garbage

regarding bitcoin, i think its just a speculative asset class with no real use case

it cant scale. you cant have smart contracts , there is no road map. the mkt will realize this soon and ultimately move to BCH or ETH .

The best thing to do is read. There are no short cuts in this business like everything else in life.

Thanks, I will do more reading but reading on what would be a good help. Like reading on ICO etc

Electroneum is still very much affordable for people that wanna make that profit at the moment it’s at 0.08usd

How about purchasing Electroneum or any crypto now? It is 0.008.

That fucker was advising someone to put a mortgage against his house, and invest that in Ripple when it was at 2.8.

Ye I bought it as €1 and regretting it. Lucky for me I didnt invest €1000s

@Skull and Bones
@BHarwana @Kabira @Dark-Destroyer

Last edited:
Thanks, I will do more reading but reading on what would be a good help. Like reading on ICO etc

There are hundreds of books. My trading style is rather complex which is centered on technical analysis. I'm only interested in fundamental analysis when I apply value investing to stocks and even that it is limited. Why should a person care about the news when the chart is speaking to you from your computer.

I have mastered many different tools over time. It was a tough journey which took dedication. I have never paid for a course. I apply Elliot Wave, Wyckoff, Andrew Pitchfork, Sokyu Honma's Sakata Method, Ichimoku, and its three core pillars, along with Candlestick analysis. Occasionally, I apply Cardwell's methodology of RSI but I have gone beyond its use. The chart will always leave a clue on where the market is heading. Apart from these theories its good to have some basic knowledge of other relevant market technicians (George Lindsay, Hurst, Bill Williams etc)

But if you are a complete beginner then read" Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications" by John J. Murphy. This should give you an overview. Then start reading Steve Nison book on Candlestick Analysis. He published three books but only the first one is relevant.

There are hundreds of books. My trading style is rather complex which is centered on technical analysis. I'm only interested in fundamental analysis when I apply value investing to stocks and even that it is limited. Why should a person care about the news when the chart is speaking to you from your computer.

I have mastered many different tools over time. It was a tough journey which took dedication. I have never paid for a course. I apply Elliot Wave, Wyckoff, Andrew Pitchfork, Sokyu Honma's Sakata Method, Ichimoku, and its three core pillars, along with Candlestick analysis. Occasionally, I apply Cardwell's methodology of RSI but I have gone beyond its use. The chart will always leave a clue on where the market is heading. Apart from these theories its good to have some basic knowledge of other relevant market technicians (George Lindsay, Hurst, Bill Williams etc)

But if you are a complete beginner then read" Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications" by John J. Murphy. This should give you an overview. Then start reading Steve Nison book on Candlestick Analysis. He published three books but only the first one is relevant.

finally , a person who 'reads' .. not a dart thrower !
welcome to the club
-------

ive read elliot waves and wyckoff . and stick to them only. (and made good money .)

i dont over trade and over analyze charts

anyways, my next challenge is to get 'inside ' . make a big gain, im talking liquid here , retire , get rich and not waste time anymore

have you seen 'wallstreet ' ? gordon gecko says very clearly, be a player, or nothing .... LOL

i talked to a guy on trading view, a french banker, he manages millions of USD in hedge funds and is in crypto

he said we shake the markets there and then with a co ordinated move ( using billions of USD ofc ) and after 15 to 20 percent gains, we order the bots to sell .. its enuf for us and not bad for a months work

finally , a person who 'reads' .. not a dart thrower !
welcome to the club
-------

ive read elliot waves and wyckoff . and stick to them only. (and made good money .)

i dont over trade and over analyze charts

anyways, my next challenge is to get 'inside ' . make a big gain, im talking liquid here , retire , get rich and not waste time anymore

have you seen 'wallstreet ' ? gordon gecko says very clearly, be a player, or nothing .... LOL

i talked to a guy on trading view, a french banker, he manages millions of USD in hedge funds and is in crypto

he said we shake the markets there and then with a co ordinated move ( using billions of USD ofc ) and after 15 to 20 percent gains, we order the bots to sell .. its enuf for us and not bad for a months work

Good to hear. People should study and master their tools. Each of the methods mentioned by me has a purpose. For example, I ignore the five lines of Ichimoku, instead, I focus on time, price and wave theory. The Wave theory is similar yet different from Elliot Wave, the same can be said about price. However, Hosada's masterpiece was time theory which was based upon cycles. This theory alone made Hidenobu Sasaki successfully short the Japanese market in 89 and he was voted 9 years in a row as the best trader in Japan before he decided to retire. No one in the western world uses his method correctly.

That French trader was correct. However, hedge funds in general for the last 5 years have done terrible returns. Most of them go bankrupt within the first two years. The golden days of working for a bank and then leaving to start your own hedge fund has gone since investors demand more credibility. The biggest problem is upscaling and a great recent example is Colm O'shea. Fantastic macro trader but when he had £5 billion under management he was struggling for years before the swiss crash.

yes, gutsy fund managers are increasingly moving to crypto markets given no regulations, no watch dogs and a free will do what they please, namely, market manipulation via large co-ordinated attacks + the allure of 100 percent gains ( being a completely normal phenomenon in cryptos ) without a nanny govt regulator breathing down on your neck and circuit breakers to stop large sell volume,

just take xrp, it was sideways for last 2 months, 2 days back , it jumped 30 percent in 1 hr . if this isnt market manipulation , i dont know what else is, yet im OK with this since my premise is that a whale with deep pockets ( or a school of whales for that matter) has the 'right' to swing an illiquid market like cryptos because it 'earned' the right to do so ..

lets face it, this is the wild west and fortunes are made in the wild west with no rules, no referees .,,, in my book , you either do it right, or you get eliminated !

stay away from ICOs

rather

do charity and give money to a widow or some welfare school

stay away from ICOs
rather
do charity and give money to a widow or some welfare school

What are you talking about. People made 1000s from ICOs? What are your suggestions for making money from cryptos then?

What are you talking about. People made 1000s from ICOs? What are your suggestions for making money from cryptos then?

ICO's are classic pump and dump ponzis

the only ICO that made ppl consistently profitable is ETHEREUM itself

rest , all garbage

check prices of the hot trendy ICOs of 2017 .

i know people who sold their cars to buy ICOs and are now on bikes

only invest in top 4 or 5 coins , bas

ETH, BCH, XRP, BTC

Back
Top Bottom